Songs you like a comeback for the next game?

Harvey

We all love FE's music but wouldn't it be lovely if some of the songs we love make a comeback to the new FE switch game?

So post some of the songs you want back in the next FE game

I'll start by saying that I'd like FE6's attack theme to comeback here...

I'd rather each game have music of its own, rather than borrowing from another.

Like, I love Path of the Divine Generals, but I'd like it to keep its association with FE6.  It's a part of FE6, and it should stay that way.

Let each game carve a musical identity on its own, aside from letting the FE theme stick around for obvious reasons.

On 30/03/2017 at 3:27 PM, Glaceon Mage said:

Like, I love Path of the Divine Generals, but I'd like it to keep its association with FE6.  It's a part of FE6, and it should stay that way.

Let each game carve a musical identity on its own, aside from letting the FE theme stick around for obvious reasons.

Agreed. One thing Fire Emblem never disappointed me with is its music. Fates was no exception, and I'm sure the next one can do a great job in getting its musical uniqueness too.

Still. Bring back Together we ride, and I'll be a happy dolphin.

On 3/30/2017 at 6:57 PM, Glaceon Mage said:

The problem with this notion is that it makes the old music like forgotten and you won't see them being remastered frequently. Since when have we heard the remastering of Awakening's songs?

Also, seeing how they make some songs a comeback, so long as it plays well, personally I don't see it a problem.

2 hours ago, Harvey said:

The problem with this notion is that it makes the old music like forgotten and you won't see them being remastered frequently. Since when have we heard the remastering of Awakening's songs?

Also, seeing how they make some songs a comeback, so long as it plays well, personally I don't see it a problem.

It doesn't make them forgotten, it keeps them part of the game they came from's identity.  I mean, people around here don't just forget FE4's music, but they associate it with FE4.

That's how I see it, anyway.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I want the next game to "borrow" music from previous games. However I want the music to make an impression on me like Radiant Dawn's did such as Skrimir's Pride I also would love if they had a sort of victory score when there's only one enemy left on the map. The music should stand out. 

Can select units have personal battle themes like in Radiant Dawn? March of the Lion King was magnificent remix of Caineghis's theme, and Wheeling Corby (a mistranslation of Corvus?- the Latin for raven) is pure ecstasy for me. King of the Sky wasn't quite befitting Tibarn's personality, but is clean and honest like a Hawk, unlike the more dramatic Wheeling Corby. (And of course we had the BK's battle theme.)

The individualized battle music went so well with how the Laguz Kings are emphasized in the two Tellius games as being great persons of character and in gameplay and plot alike extremely powerful.

I know personal battle themes go back to FE1, but that was for the enemy alone. I'm talking about adding them to playable units. Not with as much prolificness as SRW though, just themes for some major plot and gameplay standouts. Mozu doesn't get a theme, but Xander yes.