Getting lost in the forest.

Cattléya

Good evening, everyone! (:

I really don't know how to start that whole introduction thing, because I'm really, really bad at those. Well, uhm, I'll start with my name and all that general stuff, I guess. I'm Cattléya, Catty or Cat for short if you want, and even though I really enjoy English and understand it kind of fluenty, I don't write it perfectly. Especially tenses make me go crazy sometimes, haha, since I'm actually from Germany. I hope you all don't mind and we'll get along well anyway.

I really enjoy reading and creative writing, I'm currently working on my own Fire Emblem inspired novel (even though its setting is more science fiction than classic fantasy) and plenty of short stories and short projects as well, which can have any genre from romance to drama and fantasy or simply everything mixed together. Those are mostly in German, even though I'm trying to write in English from time to time. Some of my favourite books are "A Song of Ice and Fire" (and of course I love "Game of Thrones", too) and my absolute favourite would be "The Last Elf" by Silvana De Mari. Apart from that I read any genre I'm writing in - especially science fiction and fantasy. Oh, and I'm interested in botaniy, I love plants and flowers and find them to be absolutely fascinating.

I enjoy Anime and Manga as well, even though I don't have that much time for them. I totally love Animes like "Sword Art Online" and "Hai To Genshou no Grimgar" but I enjoy classic Shoujo Romance as well. I'm reading and watching kind of everything, except from Ecchi. And Shounen usually isn't my genre either, at least if there's a lot of "You're way superior to me but I'll beat you with the power of friendship anyway!" stuff in it. At the moment the manga I love the most would be "A Silent Voice".

Besides that I really spend a lot of time with video games. Some games I totally love (excepting Fire Emblem) would be The Legend of Zelda (it breaks my heart that I wasn't able to play Breath of the Wild yet), Pokémon, Fatal Frame (which would be my favourite game series of all time after Fire Emblem), Monster Hunter and Xenoblade (especially Xenoblade Chronicles X). I also enjoy Splatoon very, very much but I haven't played it in a while but I'm totally going to change that tomorrow.

And of course there's Fire Emblem.

My first Fire Emblem game ever was Sacred Stones which will always have a special place in my heart, but my favourite titles would be the Tellius Saga and The Blazing Blade. There's so much that connects me to those three games and they simply take my breath away each time I start them again. I also played any game from Fire Emblem 6 up to Fire Emblem 14 and Fire Emblem 4, too. But I haven't fully played through 4 and 12 yet.

If I had to name some favourite characters they'd be Nephenee, Tiki and Azura. But of course there are a lot more, those would just be the three I love the most.

And finally, why I came here. The main reason would be the huge Fire Emblem Cipher / TCG area, there's nothing comparable to that in German forums. And I just need some people to exchange my love for those cards with, maybe even trade with. But of course I'll look around in the other areas as well and maybe you'll find a post from me time to time, even though I'm more the passive type of a forum user, haha. (:

Thank you so much for reading this huge wall of text. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

I hope you all have a beautiful evening!
Sincere Regards.

Edited by Cattléya

Welcome to the Forest, Cattléya!

10 hours ago, Cattléya said:

I really don't know how to start that whole introduction thing, because I'm really, really bad at those.

Most of the time when someone said this they basically write great introduction. And that's exactly what you've done. So no, you're not bad at it.

Have a link to Cipher  Thread: https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/forum/86-fire-emblem-tcg/

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Airport 1001! Don't forget to wake that slugabed up! Also, look out for Manhandla Stalks, and I've also seen enemies behaving suspiciously, so act quickly!