shadowofchaos

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

You guys seem to have forgot who Gim-rey is
His kids having Galeforce isn't a good thing

Are you implying that the kids would be coming back to the past to save us from Rey?

Congratulations, both of you!

All the good skill inheritance and time travel jokes were made so I'll just make a crappy one and tell you guys to steer away from the Deeprealms no matter how much you want an Instant Angsty Teenager

Woah, congratulations! I'm so happy for you two! I wish you all the best and a joyful future together.

I'm sure the babies' stats are going to be baller, too. Just don't reclass them into mages; no child should have that much power at their fingertips.

5 hours ago, Sylphid said:

All the good skill inheritance and time travel jokes were made so I'll just make a crappy one and tell you guys to steer away from the Deeprealms no matter how much you want an Instant Angsty Teenager

But isn't the deeprealms pretty much honeymoon paradise?

5 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

But isn't the deeprealms pretty much honeymoon paradise?

Sure enough, but it's apparently not fun for the whole family so take the baby with you when you leave

7ZIxDZS.gif

Congratulations. I hope you continue being a happy couple and that you'll pass on good mods to your future kids. Keep them away from the Babyrealms.

Congrats and welcome to the club; may married life treat you well.

How many S supports does Serenes Forest have now?  We need to complete our logbook.

I'm happy for you and at the same time I wish I was in the same boat and had someone special like that, a cute nerdy boy who loves the same things I do proposing to me *long sigh*

Awesome, she has galeforce xD Let's hope there's no evil dragon gods in the near future, even if your kids would inherit galeforce, it would be stressful for them, and you, to have to come from a ruined future. Oh, and don't throw them into the deeprealms either. No matter what...still stressful.

22 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I'm happy for you and at the same time I wish I was in the same boat and had someone special like that, a cute nerdy boy who loves the same things I do proposing to me *long sigh*

I hear you... Though I don't necessarily want the guy to be nerdy. :P (not that I would be opposed it since my first and only bf was a nerd, but still. lol)

I do admit, I'm kinda jealous and envious because I've wanted to get married since I was a kid. But you deserve congrats, Rey/SOC, no doubt. Here's hopes that you have a bunch of happy years and I can make the same announcement someday! :)

47 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I hear you... Though I don't necessarily want the guy to be nerdy. :P (not that I would be opposed it since my first and only bf was a nerd, but still. lol)

Nerdy is like on the top of my list. Preferably a fan of FE/Pokemon/whatever, but if not, I can convert him into an Emblemier, Pokemon Master, Zeldork etc probably pretty easily. Because that thing where he said she read the posts jokingly saying to make sure the right skills are passed down and said she had galeforce? Best thing ever. I would want the opportunity to make jokes like that and have the guy actually get them.

But as I digress. We should take further discussion to PM so we don't spam SoC's topic.

On 3/31/2017 at 2:26 PM, shadowofchaos said:

I'm not sure where to post a silly, but serious announcement like this. So if one of the mods deems someplace else more appropriate, please do move it.

The FE4 thread is one of the factors directly responsible for this.

Congratulations to both of you! It was very obvious that you cared for her a lot, so I'm glad that you managed to make it work out in the end! I'm sure you two will have a happy married life together, due to seeing the level of care and concern from both parties towards the other. I'm also really happy for you in general, seeing as you managed to attain one of life's greatest happiness, and I wish both of you the best of luck in the years coming ahead! Also, that's a really pretty ring you bought for your new fiancee. I think that was a good choice, and I'm pretty sure she's very happy with both the ring and her new husband-to-be. 

I'm relatively new here, so I totally didn't think the two of you were already married at this point.

Edited by Ryu Yuki