Monthly (and semi-monthly) Quest Topic

eclipse

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like last month I'm ignoring armor emblem. I'll do it the day I have 5* armors, but with all 4* armors it is way too annoying. Still don't have any 5* horses, but I can win with horses anyway. I got my 3rd 5* flier recently so flying emblem is becoming easy. And infantry is what my main team consists of, so no issues with that. None of the other recent quests are a problem.

Ugh Armor Emblem. At least I have another Swap armor...I really need to get around to doing my Robins so Zeph can get Bonfire. Still waiting on that Hector & Sheena, game!!

Please give the ____ emblem quests 3 orbs next month, please....

Finished flier and infantry emblem quests. Those were a breeze. I recently got 4* Sheena, who I plan to train up to lv40. Lets see if having her on the team will help make armor emblem less of a pain. I'm also holding off horse emblem since I still don't have a single 5* cav unit. Here's to hoping I finally pull one this month. 

• 2 weeks later...

My usual team of Sharena, Reinhardt, Lilina, and Soren beat P7-2 easily, but I had to employ my half-assed horse team for Lunatic P7-1 and P7-3.
These two orbs went to expanding my barracks; I’m at 209/220 now.

Two more Zephiel vs. Zephiel quests are still waiting for me! These two orbs will also be spent on expanding my barracks because why the hell not.

Frick sake! 

These stupid defeat X with armour/flier in the tower and don't die are making me crazy. For some reason, there always seems to be one person dead by the end. It's really frustrating me as I didn't have so many issues with these last month. I had a few deaths, but I'm really struggling. GAH! 

Vent over. Stupid frickin' quests -.- 

I've never been able to complete 9-5 without someone dying, either. Urgh. 

Flier quest got easier once I remembered I had a 3* level 40 Subaki I can throw at reds all day long.

i've been playing catch up thanks to the tempest, though i found a little time earlier. I got the 15 done for 10th stratum in general, infantry done...

2/15 Armor. Still lacking hector or sheena, so i have to be hyper selective about what i do here

5/15 cavalry: Slow going only because I focus on the others first

8/15 flying: Don't let the high number fool you, this has taken many a failed run. I need to train my 3* neutral palla because my current palla is super subpar, so this is general slow going even with seals and my somewhat impressive array of flying units. Seriously the only ones I'm missing are Spring Camilla (who i cant get until next year at the earliest so...), Hinoka, Minerva & Clair.

I've also been taking a training team up from the bottom. I'm done with stratums 1-5 and about half way through 6.

9 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

These stupid defeat X with armour/flier in the tower and don't die are making me crazy.

Not even trying the ones with the knights. Not even trying.

Oh gently caress, I still have 9-3, 9-4, and 9-5 to do. I absolutely have forgotten about those.

31 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh gently caress, I still have 9-3, 9-4, and 9-5 to do. I absolutely have forgotten about those.

Honestly, I've decided the colourless crystals aren't worth it.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I needed to vent. It took me about 5 tries in the end, but I finally managed a deathless, colourless 9-5 run with Camus, Azura, Maria and Sanaki. It was painful...

I've also completed some armour quests, now. Hector basically does it. One was a close call. Apparently, Zephiel can tank one Dire Thunder from Olwen @_@

Flier quest is still failing. I think 'cos I'm using the ones it would be good for on the armours. Hopefully I'll get there...

I must've wasted several whole bars of stamina to try all this -.-

Good luck with yours :)

I don't even bother with the armor quests. I got Gwendolyn which is a start, but that still just leaves me with Draug and Gwen. No Sheena, Hector or Effie. Making a monthy orb quest for specific type of unit when there's literally only 5-6 of them in a game where you pull randomly from over a hundred units was a terrible idea.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

I don't even bother with the armor quests. I got Gwendolyn which is a start, but that still just leaves me with Draug and Gwen. No Sheena, Hector or Effie. Making a monthy orb quest for specific type of unit when there's literally only 5-6 of them in a game where you pull randomly from over a hundred units was a terrible idea.

Also one of those units is locked to 5 stars and has only been in one (admittidly great) banner & one of those units is a time sensitive GHB 

It's bad. I've actually been lucky, I managed to get another 5 armor wins since my last post. But the only reason for this is because I got Zephial to compliment Effie (who I'm lucky to have), Wendy & Draug. Also my draug is g a r b a g e. and provides nothing but ward armor

just finished out the final of these, the armor quest.

Next month should be a little easier. I worked my butt off the past day and a half to get Zephial Bonfire & Ward Armor. I mean he's mostly a battery to help effie survive more hits, but, still.

I still need to raise up my neutral Palla so she can slot into my flying team. Maybe consider promoting my neutral subaki, too.

i know the quests for next month have been datamined, but have the rewards? It's probably still a single orb because of course, but still

Finished the Ch. 10 July Lunatic quests. Largely followed Mkv's or nstyler's strats though I did have to make some alterations.

10-2: Followed nstyler's clear method but used Lyn in place of Palla as 3* neutral Palla cannot survive the red mage while Lyn has the Spd and Res to do so.

10-4: Followed nstyler's clear method but got away with using 3* Donnel though I gave him the Atk +1 seal to be safe.

10-5: Followed a mix of Mkv's and nstyler's strat by using Olivia, Narcian, +Atk/-Spd Subaki, and Bride Cordelia (has Brave Bow+, Atk +3 and Atk +1 seal)

On 02.07.2017 at 8:03 PM, Roflolxp54 said:

10-4: Followed nstyler's clear method but got away with using 3* Donnel though I gave him the Atk +1 seal to be safe.

A 5⋆ Navarre is too fast and blows his special one turn too early in one occasion. Who would have known promoting him would backfire?

I’m going to need some other method of clearing 10-4.

Horse Emblem always works. Goddamnit.

Edited by Vaximillian

always believe in horse emblem, guest starring A Dancer

been really burning through these quests to get ahead of the tempest. Infantry is done. Cavalry is at 12, Flier at 8, Armor is at 4. I'll probably swap out Draug for Sheena once she's ready. All he's doing is providing ward armor stack with Zephial and fortify armor does that better since everyone clumps together. It's a shame, I think if I had put renewal on him, he would have been a great heal bot but oh my godddddddddd so I not want to grind the sp for that

I wanted to get these out the way before the TT starts, so I've been quickly going through them. Suffered some set backs, but armour was completed easily (it becomes a game of 'position Hector in the best place to get hit but still get protected by Gwendy and Sheena's buffs), fliers took a tad more doing, although it became easier when it wasn't competing with armours, cavalry was easy, although I challenged myself not to use the already maxed Reinhardt and Xander. 

I'm about halfway through infantry. So annoyed, though. Lost a map because I forgot I'd swapped Kagero's vantage for daggerbreak because of another map. Darn it all. 

...I think I'll leave the part 10 Lunatic stuff until after TT... 

Edited by Cute Chao

I concentrated so hard on getting rid of Flier, Armor, and Horse quests that my Infantry quest is single digit still. XD

Main units for each quest:

Armor: 4* Zephiel, 4* neutral Draug, 4* +HP/-Res Gwendolyn, 4* +HP/-Atk Gwendolyn, 4* +HP/-Res Sheena
Flier: 5* +Def/-Spd Minerva, 5* +Spd/-HP Camilla, 4* +Res/-Atk Palla, 4* neutral Narcian, 4* neutral Subaki
Horse: 5* +Atk/-Spd Reinhardt, 5* neutral Camus, 4* +Atk/-Res Cecilia, 4* +Def/-Res Gunter

Occasionally would switch to other units, but these were consistent.

39 minutes ago, TheBraveGallade said:

Help with armor emblem? I have 4* everyone exept freaking hector. Hector would make it like tem times easier...

- Swap on at least 2 of them and more if you can spare it.

- Inherit a complementary set of Armor buffs of course

- Silver sword on Draug if you're using him.

- I'm not doing too badly with some breakers, they came with the swaps/silver swords so why not

- pick your battles. 3-4 opponents all physical only, preferably not ranged.

Edited by salinea