Monthly (and semi-monthly) Quest Topic

eclipse

10 hours ago, Dual Dragons said:

"Clear 8-4 Lunatic with Wrys. All must survive."

Then you realize that using a 4* Wrys to help units train in the lower Stratums was actually a good thing. Thanks, IS!

Pretty much all of these are doable for me. Thank god we don't have another "use Armors" quest right away.

Mine's still a 3* wrinkled underleveled prune. I'll use a Light's Blessing, if need be.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Raven said:

Mine's still a 3* wrinkled underleveled prune. I'll use a Light's Blessing, if need be.

I never pulled one on my main account, so I have a 2* lvl 11. I can't remember which level it is. Think there's any chance I can hide him in a corner and destroy the others with my other units? xD

2 hours ago, Raven said:

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I never pulled one on my main account, so I have a 2* lvl 11. I can't remember which level it is. Think there's any chance I can hide him in a corner and destroy the others with my other units? xD

Mine never saw combat. My team was Ryoma, Sharena, Minerva, Wrys. Access to Rehabilitate may be the only difference here if you have competent enough teams.

Edited by Dual Dragons

quest seems easy. except I have a weak Wrys.

as long as this topic gets unpinned and a new one comes for next month.... ( ratehr have that than 100 pages flowin)

Pretty easy quests this go around. The wrys quest took a few tries but only because I kept putting my other units in danger; wrys himself just hung out in the back away from everyone.

I have yet to find a single level 40 enemy flyer, though.

7 minutes ago, r_n said:

Pretty easy quests this go around. The wrys quest took a few tries but only because I kept putting my other units in danger; wrys himself just hung out in the back away from everyone.

Just keep hitting stratum 10, you'll get them eventually.

If you play the first chapter of spring festival on lunatic, Camilla and the pegasus knight near her count as the level 40 fliers. I finished the quest by going to that chapter and KOing them.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

If you play the first chapter of spring festival on lunatic, Camilla and the pegasus knight near her count as the level 40 fliers. I finished the quest by going to that chapter and KOing them.

That sounds like the fastest reliable way to do it, since that chapter requires a lot less stamina than any story maps you could use for it.

The quests this month are...easy. Finished 8-4 with a 3* lv26 Wrys, but he didn't do much at all. Takumi with Olivia support wiped out everyone but Lucina, which he also could have taken out....but I decided to let Ephraim take some sp. 

5 hours ago, r_n said:

Chapter 9-1 Lunatic tho. That chapter have 2 lv 40 fliers. The thing is the other is Michalis, so bring  a red mage other than an archer. 

generally if you see a training map with two of a sword lance or axe and then one of each of the other 2, it'll be a map with four fliers

i got a fair amount of flier kills thanks to this, and it helped me on the flier quest since that was usually the easiest for my flier team to beat

Edited by unique

Cleared the Lunatic 8-4 quest rather easily using 5* Lyn, 4* Olivia, 5* Sharena, and 2* Wrys.

Can't really do anything with the Lunatic 8-1 quest since I don't have a good Horse Emblem team being a scrubby F2P orb hoarder.

Edited by Roflolxp54

44 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

Ok, any tips on how to find level 40 fliers? Haha. I keep running into one, once in a blue moon. Just wondering if anyone has tips.

the fixed one is map 9-1 Lunatic, there are two of them in that map. One of them is Michalis though, so other than an archer, bring a red mage too. 

Just now, DraceEmpressa said:

the fixed one is map 9-1 Lunatic, there are two of them in that map. One of them is Michalis though, so other than an archer, bring a red mage too. 

Awesome, thanks so much. I can never remember what kind of units are on which map lol.

53 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

Ok, any tips on how to find level 40 fliers? Haha. I keep running into one, once in a blue moon. Just wondering if anyone has tips.

9 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Cheaper alternative. Credits to @Sunwoo of course.

10 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Finished the flier quest thanks to this. Would definitely recommend this to those still doing the quest as the stamina cost is only 13 compared to 20+ for the story missions.

Edited by Korath88

10 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Finished the flier quest thanks to this. Would definitely recommend this to those still doing the quest as the stamina cost is only 14 compared to 20+ for the story missions.

It's actually even lower at 13. Also beat the quest thanks to this.

Edited by Vaximillian

Freaking level 40, 3* Ursula with 3* Olivia's Hone Attack 2 leaves Xander with 2 HP who in turn doubles her killing her instantly because Siegfried has a built-in Distant Counter. Welp, back to the drawing board. I guess I'll just have to level her as a 4* and get Olivia to 4* as some decent level that all the units on 9-5 don't home in on her knowing she's underleveled.

On the bright side, @Iris, your strategy for 9-4 worked. Only problem was that Lucina took a bit too much damage so I had to have Robin stand in front of the remaining cleric, tank and kill the mounted archer with Ignis, and tank another hit from the cleric putting her at 2 HP. I hate HP bane. Why did Lucina have to have HP bane? And for res boon of all things... This makes me worried she might not live for 9-3... I might have to use a Fury 3 Eldigan to blitz through the green knight and mage.

The April quests are all right and I appreciate not having to unlock sections of the monthly quest. Was able to complete most of them yesterday through training Ursula and other units. Now to train 4* Ursula and 3* Olivia and then 4* Olivia -- I want those extra SP.

Edited by Kaden

@Kaden

RIP. Didn't realize you were using 3* Ursula. Training Olivia to 4* isn't necessary (to get Hone Atk 3) if you get Ursula to level 40 at 4*, but it could be helpful for future quests. Good luck! And my Res bane Lucina survived 9-3, so praying that she works for you!

-

April Quests were very easy, and in a way almost disappointing. I hope we get Lunatic Challenge part 2, because I have 1 quest left (KO 40+ Fliers).  An efficient way to complete the April quests is to do all the chapter missions first. Anyways, none of them are particuarily difficult, 8-1 Horses and 8-4 Wrys were done on a first try.

12 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Cleared the Lunatic 8-4 quest rather easily using 5* Lyn, 4* Olivia, 5* Sharena, and 2* Wrys.

Can't really do anything with the Lunatic 8-1 quest since I don't have a good Horse Emblem team being a scrubby F2P orb hoarder.

Who are your horse units?

I have some pretty bad horse units, but Ursula can take out nearly all of the units, even the green one (which is the cavalier). 

Just now, Iris said:

Who are your horse units?

I have some pretty bad horse units, but Ursula can take out nearly all of the units, even the green one (which is the cavalier). 

4* Ursula, 3* Stahl, and 4* Cecilia are the only ones trained to lv. 40. Also have 3* Ursula, 2* Gunter, 2* Cecilia, 1* Stahl, and 1* Cecilia.

2 hours ago, Kaden said:

Freaking level 40, 3* Ursula with 3* Olivia's Hone Attack 2 leaves Xander with 2 HP who in turn doubles her killing her instantly because Siegfried has a built-in Distant Counter. Welp, back to the drawing board. I guess I'll just have to level her as a 4* and get Olivia to 4* as some decent level that all the units on 9-5 don't home in on her knowing she's underleveled.

On the bright side, @Iris, your strategy for 9-4 worked. Only problem was that Lucina took a bit too much damage so I had to have Robin stand in front of the remaining cleric, tank and kill the mounted archer with Ignis, and tank another hit from the cleric putting her at 2 HP. I hate HP bane. Why did Lucina have to have HP bane? And for res boon of all things... This makes me worried she might not live for 9-3... I might have to use a Fury 3 Eldigan to blitz through the green knight and mage.

The April quests are all right and I appreciate not having to unlock sections of the monthly quest. Was able to complete most of them yesterday through training Ursula and other units. Now to train 4* Ursula and 3* Olivia and then 4* Olivia -- I want those extra SP.

I gave Ursula a spare Fury 3 for 9-5, which was surprisingly effective.  But I'm slightly insane. :P:

8 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

4* Ursula, 3* Stahl, and 4* Cecilia are the only ones trained to lv. 40. Also have 3* Ursula, 2* Gunter, 2* Cecilia, 1* Stahl, and 1* Cecilia.

Get Gunter up to 4*.  Hone Cavalry makes everything better.