Monthly (and semi-monthly) Quest Topic

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The quest on paralogue map 5-2 that involves having a red tome user in the team seems to be bugged; the reward is not given at all even though I have a red-tome user on the team (I used Sophia). I cleared 5-2 on both Normal and Hard difficulties with Sophia on the team but I still can't seem to get the quest reward.

Hm, I'm playing JP, so I guess it's a typo.

Mine says

Clear 5-2 with Green tome in team

Clear 5-2 Lunatic with Sword unit in team

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quests for this were pretty easy and short. And the prizes are so-so. Didn't previous paralogue quests have more to them or am I just thinking of those weird late-month "challenge quests"

I'm legit disappointed in this latest set... Even with the paralogues and quest rewards combined, not even enough orbs to make a full pull. Come on IS!

Edited by ErrantDShepherd

35 minutes ago, r_n said:

Quests for this were pretty easy and short. And the prizes are so-so. Didn't previous paralogue quests have more to them or am I just thinking of those weird late-month "challenge quests"

Nope, paralogue quests always were like this, easy and short.

Just cleared the Flier Emblem orb quests. My only high level fliers were a 5* Michalis and a 3* Subaki, so they were carrying the rest of the team, while the rest were a Lv.21-23 4* Fiorina and 3* Cherche.

Michalis would have eaten arrows, had they appeared more often. Oh well, maybe for the rest of the quests.

On 2017-04-14 at 0:53 PM, ErrantDShepherd said:

I'm legit disappointed in this latest set... Even with the paralogues and quest rewards combined, not even enough orbs to make a full pull. Come on IS!

Not if you combine the daily orbs up to when the banner ends. Shame that I'm impulsive lol

Since I managed to clear the tenth training tower quest with flyers last month, this is was pretty easy. I didn't complete all of them yet, but I did clear 9-1 and the 9th floor of the training tower, so the rest shouldn't be to hard. I wouldn't mind seeing some more difficult quest really (with higher rewards of course :^_^:).

2 hours ago, Kiran said:

Flyer quest is easy compared to the tenth stratum last time. Could have completed it with team whitewing but I don't have Est at 4*, which means 5*Camilla took her place.

Yeah, this is nice for anyone still getting their flier team together but pretty trivial for those of us who already did the last one.

I like how these flier quests were added after the most recent voting gauntlet. Weirdly timed in my opinion, and they also barely gave anything. Normally I find some special quests challenging and I enjoy that but this time these were too easy for me. I hope they add more quests soon.

18 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Holy crap, free Catria!  Just what my team needed!

(that's not sarcasm, I can't pull Catria to save my life)

Same but Est lol.

And now I have to train her up.

More free units! Doesn't matter if I already have them all. Free is free. Though I wish they included Shanna as I'm missing her.  It was nice playing a full flier team with Minerva leading the whitewing squad. 

Considering how I didn't have Est yet, this seems pretty nice. I had Palla at lvl 40 since the flying quests and I was planning to train Catria up anyway, so I quite happy to get orbs for doing something I wanted to do anyway. Killin 35+ enemies with Est is the only troubling part. Guess I'll just hope I run into some red armours in the training tower.

10 hours ago, eclipse said:

Holy crap, free Catria!  Just what my team needed!

(that's not sarcasm, I can't pull Catria to save my life)

Not only have I also not pulled Catria, this Catria is even guaranteed to not be -Atk, which is how my luck tends to go with flying units (looking at you, Est/Caeda/Cherche/Beruka) :D:

Edited by red-and-soulless

47 minutes ago, red-and-soulless said:

Not only have I also not pulled Catria, this Catria is even guaranteed to not be -Atk, which is how my luck tends to go with flying units (looking at you, Est/Caeda/Cherche/Beruka) :D:

iirc, all free units are neutral.

• 2 weeks later...

Heck, it turns out the armour lunatic quests are designed for Hectors. Just Hectors. I managed it before, when they were on in Feb or whenever, and it was painful. Every last thing seemed to suck all the joy out of that quest. The one move range, the lack of two distance. 

...I have to admit, it didn't help I only had one unit with swap and two of my units were Draug. 

With a team of Hector, Sheena, Gwendolyn and Zephiel, I've pretty much completed the quests with few deaths and no Light's Blessings used. And it hasn't been as horrible as extracting teeth. I hope they bring more good armour units out soon so there's more variety. 

I focused solely on clearly the tenth stratum with armors above all else, and I just finished it earlier today. Effie did all the work while Wendy, Draug, and Sheena existed to give her buffs. Well, if they could be near Effie, that is. 

I didn't even have an Effie back then. I literally 5*'rred Gwendolyn (and not even a good boon/bane one) because I only had her, Draug, Draug and Draug at one point xD Then I pulled Sheena and she helped me complete it without going mental, even at 4*. Now I have an Effie but she's in training, and she's not as necessary since Hector looks at things and they die (unless they're red magikers or darned Frederick and Hana... then I curse their name and it becomes a hit and miss as to whether they die)