Sakura's Forest?

Ryu Yuki

Okay, assuming that I'm not suffering from the world's worst hangover (I don't drink) and somehow hallucinating all of this, it appears that the entire forum has completely changed in appearance from the ground up. Everything has become... really, really, pink... very pink in fact... and if my eyes aren't deceiving me, it appears that Sakura from Fire Emblem Fates (Fire Emblem If) has staged a hostile takeover of the forums. I'm not sure if the site is updated for everyone (Due to internet cookie shenanigans or something) but I'm personally noticing a very big change here. Anyone has thoughts or opinions about this? To be perfectly honest, I actually appreciate this change in scenery. Having a very cute incestual jailbait waifu at the top of the screen is actually kind of pleasing to the eyes, and it feels like the forum is new and hip now. Anyone else feeling it too, by any chance?

Edited by Ryu Yuki

13 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Sakura from Fire Emblem Fates (Fire Emblem If) has staged a hostile takeover of the forums

Hostile? Please, it's a very friendly takeover.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hostile? Please, it's a very friendly takeover.

Hm... You may have a fair point there. Going through the new forum, it seems like pretty much everyone has accepted Sakura as our new lord and master. This is one of the most peaceful transitions of power if I ever saw one.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

I approve of this.  Mods pls make a permanent theme option.  

Reminds me of when the Beast's Lair forums did their own Sakura-themed April Fools theme, though that one was less pleasant to look at after awhile because of the eye-watering shade of purple everything turned into.

4 minutes ago, The Geek said:

I approve of this.  Mods pls make a permanent theme option.  

Reminds me of when the Beast's Lair forums did their own Sakura-themed April Fools theme, though that one was less pleasant to look at after awhile because of the eye-watering shade of purple everything turned into.

Oh right, your avatar was a Sakura too, wasn't it? You must be looking forward to the upcoming three-part Heaven's Feel movies.

38 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Hm... You may have a fair point there. Going through the new forum, it seems like pretty much everyone has accepted Sakura as our new lord and master. This is one of the most peaceful transitions of power if I ever saw one.

You too will be assimilated, my friend.

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Tee-hee~!

Beautiful, isn't it?  Glad I'm not the only one tickled pink by the new theme!

In all seriousness, yes, it's actually pretty decent looking. I really wouldn't mind if it were to stay as one of the theme options permanently, and I strongly urge the mod team here to give it some consideration.

1 hour ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Oh right, your avatar was a Sakura too, wasn't it? You must be looking forward to the upcoming three-part Heaven's Feel movies.

I have been waiting three years for this.  Hell, I've been waiting for a general Heaven's Feel adaptation for way longer than that.

a bit puzzled at first, there's should be a lot more themes here like, change the themes weekly or monthly. It'll be beautiful i think.

THIS IS GREAT! I like pink, and I was waiting for that pink/purple theme for the site too.

Anyways, I hope this becomes an actual option that's not just for April Fools'.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

I actually love the Sakura pink background and hope it's here to stay.... but now that I know that you can put the images on the headers where is Lucius on Blue Skies????

i feel robbed once more

I knew it was a joke the instant I saw it, it does, however, look great. I could get used to being surprised by more character themes like this over time, so do take your time, SF overlords, we will gladly wait...

Keep this! Keep this!

Cherry blossoms symbolize the transient nature of life. So beautiful are their petals, from near white to a shade of pink as deep as those currently being gazed upon. How with their early bloom they herald the coming of the Spring after the harsh colorless Winter.

But, this is the Internet. A modern entity capable of lasting into near eternity. And whilst I wouldst understand were in keeping with ephemerality of the flower that this conversion of our fair Serenes Forest from Cedars, Oaks, Willows, Mahoganies, Birches and other fine plantings to this import from the Far East would last for but one day, I sincerely ask the rangers and gardeners to consider taking into consideration the form of our Forest and preserving this floral beauty.

So much pink... help.

In all seriousness, this is very pretty although I would have a lot to answer for anybody around me that see this :P.

Edited by Nym

This theme should stay as a permanent option, because it's really nice. I feel the calm shades of pink will subconsciously make everyone here nice. Or violently toxic.

And on next April Fool's day, you can do a purple Camilla theme.

Edited by Zera