Black Fang Commentaries: Sonic Adventure 2 Part 4

Jedi

On 4/5/2017 at 1:11 PM, MrStardustRicon said:

Mega Man 1 has been recorded and commentary for it should be happening relatively soon, so we will have more NES fun on the channel within due time.

Adding to this that I'll be getting ready some Genesis love here shortly with Sonic 1. Along with the game that has our namesake

Edited by Jedi

NES games are overrated, 8.8/10 rent on Nintendo's new subscription service before buying.

and so that was Castlevania 1, join us next time for Megaman 1 and onward.

Megaman 1 is stewing, Sonic Adventure 2 is on its way as well.

Edited by Jedi

This is The RagingQuestionMark of the Black Fang.  I'm just a faceless mook for the time being!  But even those without a name can do something. . .

So if you ever want to see how NOT to do a Let's Play, this is it.  My apologies for not having an audience in mind.

EDIT: RagingQuestionMark no longer!  I'm. . .the Shadow Hawk.  Not to be confused with the Soaring Hawk.  Or Tibarn.

Edited by eclipse

@eclipse holy effing shit that's a sick score you monster! Congratulations on pulling it! It actually gives me some ideas about improving my score.

Also quite a few tips, you can use Conquering Wind to break the red gauge faster/draw more orbs/net better scores, etc. Also I wanted to see his ultimate! It also scores quite a lot!

Also, hi guys! ~

= EDIT =

Also hey this looks cool! Nice to see some team work from sf!

Edited by Quintessence

7 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

@eclipse holy effing shit that's a sick score you monster! Congratulations on pulling it! It actually gives me some ideas about improving my score.

Also quite a few tips, you can use Conquering Wind to break the red gauge faster/draw more orbs/net better scores, etc. Also I wanted to see his ultimate! It also scores quite a lot!

Also, hi guys! ~

= EDIT =

Also hey this looks cool! Nice to see some team work from sf!

This isn't optimized at all!  If it was, KotR would never be off of cooldown, and Masamune X would have a lot more things unlocked.

I got the idea after murdering some random Abyssians with Royal Arms.  If I were to truly tweak things, I might be able to pull 50M.

And thanks~!

6 hours ago, eclipse said:

This is The RagingQuestionMark of the Black Fang.  I'm just a faceless mook for the time being!  But even those without a name can do something. . .

So if you ever want to see how NOT to do a Let's Play, this is it.  My apologies for not having an audience in mind.

EDIT: RagingQuestionMark no longer!  I'm. . .the Shadow Hawk.  Not to be confused with the Soaring Hawk.  Or Tibarn.

How long would you say it takes someone to get into Mobius?

2 minutes ago, Jedi said:

How long would you say it takes someone to get into Mobius?

It'll take a bit before you get going. The hardest part is the initial 3,000 magicite collection, for the Mobius box.  Then, it's the grind to fully max out your first job.  Once you do both of those, the game becomes a lot more fun!

None of the pulled jobs are truly bad - each one has its own strengths and weaknesses, and learning how to play with them is quite amusing. . .well, except for Hunter.  But you'll be a master of patience if that's your first job!

On 4/12/2017 at 2:35 AM, eclipse said:

It'll take a bit before you get going. The hardest part is the initial 3,000 magicite collection, for the Mobius box.  Then, it's the grind to fully max out your first job.  Once you do both of those, the game becomes a lot more fun!

None of the pulled jobs are truly bad - each one has its own strengths and weaknesses, and learning how to play with them is quite amusing. . .well, except for Hunter.  But you'll be a master of patience if that's your first job!

Alright, not sure whether i'll take that plunge or not, so many games to play only so much time. 

Also as a general announcement, Castlevania 3, Megaman 1 and Sonic Adventure 2 are all properly recorded, just need to do the actual commentaries, (CV3's is done all that needs is editing).

Taking a bit of a detour with our original plans, we bring you Sonic Adventure 2!

We're starting off with the Dark Story, something I'm unfortunately a lot less versed in. But my own incompetence should yield some funny results. Either way it should be a fun time.

Edited by MrStardustRicon

And I decided to do Dark Side first, figurin y'all would do Hero side. Best of luck with the biolizard, I have some lost footage that ends with me putting a pillow over my face and screaming.

Things had to be delayed a bit on my end due to my own incompetence, but that's all over now and we should be delivering a part every other day for this series. Now that that's out of the way we can begin to witness the fall in my competence in the dark side story.

• 2 weeks later...

Things were unfortunately held up on my end because I've been pretty sick, but we should be back for regular every day uploads until it's either out of my hand or until we finish this thing!