Black Fang Commentaries: Sonic Adventure 2 Part 4

Jedi

"We are not human.  This thread and channel are merely constructs.  Yes, as is our humour. "

Welcome to Black Fang Commentaries, where we do various gaming commentaries not too unlike Brainscratchcomms or Hellfirecomms; I'm pleased to announce this, and I have a killer group for it (not everyone will be in every game but I digress).

@Lord Raven @Refa @Batter the Beast @MrStardustRicon @Nightmare @Euklyd @Elieson @Zerker @eclipse is the team

The future of the channel will see more Castlevania along with some more series such as Zelda, Metroid, Megaman etc.

Edited by Jedi

legault sux

EDIT: shit this isn't fftf.  Will probably check out Castlevania because im too terrible I haven't beat the first game yet.

Edited by General Horace

White Wolf Elieson here to say

That i'm here to Let's Play, but I'm also lame.

Modded out my PC a bit since my in-the-works Ys playthrough (computer explosions nerfed my ability to finish it up but repairs have succeeded, and I'll be a gaming machine once again).

29 minutes ago, Euklyd said:

@Ƶerker, the Shrike has the weirdest fuckin name and is near impossible to ping but he's in this too

I changed it because it was getting silly

Your name is weirder anyways

I'm doing Mega Man ZX & stuff, probably maybe yeah

Just now, Lord Raven said:

pretty sure it's batter - i saw him cosplaying as her the other day

Man, I wonder what he'll do to you in revenge for saying this lmao.

People mentioned that the music was way too loud in the previous part, so I rebalanced the audio to hopefully mitigate that issue.  Who knows how well that went? That person could be you, if you watched this video.  Or not, I'm not your mom.

Edited by Refa

1 hour ago, Refa said:

People mentioned that the music was way too loud in the previous part, so I rebalanced the audio to hopefully mitigate that issue.  Who knows how well that went? That person could be you, if you watched this video.  Or not, I'm not your mom.

We'll get the audio perfect, it'll just take awhile for ALL of us to get it down haha.