Japanese ISO apparently has been leaked

Can't really confirm myself but someone posted up a screenshot and it looks to be legit.

Fair warning to any people still sticking around that are concerned about spoilers, now would be a good time to leave.

And those who aren't, well there should be a lot more information shortly.

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

Can't really confirm myself but someone posted up a screenshot and it looks to be legit.

Fair warning to any people still sticking around that are concerned about spoilers, now would be a good time to leave.

And those who aren't, well there should be a lot more information shortly.

Thanks man.

I'm actually excited. Do you know where to see these leaks?

2 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

There's also THIS from the opening cutscene (obviously spoilers).

NANI!!!!!

I'm scared! I have no words

Tell there is more

Edited by Azz

4 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

There's also THIS from the opening cutscene (obviously spoilers).

Eey, I think I know when this is, if the opening cutscene hints at stuff that will happen later on and they remain true to Gaiden.

Huh, so the entire game can be leaked now? Seeing as I'm not too concerned with the story stuff for this game due to it being a remake, I'm conflicted as to whether or not I should participate in the spoiler fest. I mean I do like going in knowing as little as possible...

It is time...

To patiently wait for the kindest of souls who happen to have this to start translating everything. At which point I'll shove it all somewhere, wait for the English release and be the biggest nitpicker in the world.

This does give an opportunity to be hype about discovering if there's gonna be any new characters or if they'll change around how Dean and Sonya work. (Also that sweet new chapter goodness)

Do I or do I not stay for the leaks and spoilers, that is the question (Nintendo's drip feeding us so hard that I might just stay for the leaks, hopefully without spoiling the entire plot for myself lol).

Obligatory give me all the leeks rwby gif:

tumblr_ogabvlIcTJ1tpri36o1_250.gif

Edited by dap005

Dang, this is much earlier than I expected.

I think it is a leak since I saw Zeke's portrait on the Fire Emblem subreddit and it looks badass legit.

Well, I guess at this point, I hope the files end up in my hands sooner or later so I can do some digging around ^^

Just now, Pikappa93 said:

It's even earlier than Pokémon Sun and Moon leaks. FE is pretty popular nowadays, huh?

Naw, I don't think that's it. With Pokemon, they were smart to keep their mouths closed or else Nintendo would've found out. Here, I dunno what the heck happened.