Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

Endings are mostly unchanged. Just differ depending on character deaths.

Support conversations are restricted to 26 pairs. There are more support bonuses though.

That's good to hear. Thank you for compiling all of this.

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, osteoperosisisamyth said:

lets just hope that there are no children lmao

Hint: All playable portraits have been dumped.

There are children...

versions of Alm, Celica etc. in the prologue. That's it.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Endings unchanged? Well, that's a relief, haha.

I thought the opposite. Weren't the endings in Gaiden really bizarre? Like, Delthea sealed off her magic "and lived happily as a singe woman" or something. Wat.

3 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Any new spells?

How many Battle Skills can you find?

Yes. There is Again, Freeze and Silence (was this in the original?).

Loads of skills. About 180, but divided into weapon, class, miscellaneous and not meant to be seen by the player.

2 minutes ago, osteoperosisisamyth said:

is weapon durability still a thing? or is it going to be like the original

Weapons don't break.

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

I thought the opposite. Weren't the endings in Gaiden really bizarre? Like, Delthea sealed off her magic "and lived happily as a singe woman" or something. Wat.

I wouldn't consider that bizarre. In fact, I find that interesting. Specially if it's fleshed out. Considering she was brainwashed before being recruited and all that. Also, doesn't her SoV portrait has what looks to be a fang?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

I wouldn't consider that bizarre. In fact, I find that interesting. Specially if it's fleshed out. Considering she was brainwashed before being recruited and all that.

Difference of opinion, then. It makes me a bit sad the endings will remain the same, especially if it doesn't matter who we support. 

Just now, Corrobin said:

Alright, then. What skills do the Iron Sword/Lance/Bow provide?

Iron Sword: Steel Blow (+ Might), Windswept (null counter attack)

Iron Lance: Evasive Blow (+ Avoid), Long Arch (+Range)

Iron Bow: Aiming (+ Hit) and passive Anti-Fliers

The Golden Dagger (where does that come from, anyway? Does Saber start with it? Is it an heirloom of Celica's?)? The Thunder Sword? Alm's Regal Sword and Falchion?

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Difference of opinion, then. It makes me a bit sad the endings will remain the same, especially if it doesn't matter who we support. 

Well, to be honest, I probably would've thought the same if SoV wasn't a remake from a game that had mostly (since endings do change if X characters dies in relation to Y's ending) static endings, therefore stablishing a mostly hard canon on them. Which is why I'm glad, they're preserving that.

15 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Endings are mostly unchanged. Just differ depending on character deaths.

Support conversations are restricted to 26 pairs. There are more support bonuses though.

Only 26 pairs? That doesn't even cover 1 support conversation per playable character then I hope these so called 'base conversations make up for it.

4 minutes ago, Sarahtoga104 said:

Only 26 pairs? That doesn't even cover 1 support conversation per playable character then I hope these so called 'base conversations make up for it.

aren't there only 30 or so characters? i'm pretty sure there's at least one for each

9 minutes ago, unique said:

aren't there only 30 or so characters? i'm pretty sure there's at least one for each

The original Gaiden had 16 characters per route 16+16=32 also we have a couple new characters now too :/

Edit: I am tired and dumb and just realized 26 pairs can equal about ~52 characters potentially. So some characters will have more than 1.

Edited by Sarahtoga104

11 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

The Golden Dagger (where does that come from, anyway? Does Saber start with it? Is it an heirloom of Celica's?)? The Thunder Sword? Alm's Regal Sword and Falchion?

It's Celica's. Dunno about context atm.

Lightning Sword is just from a village IIRC. It was in pre-release materials.

Can't say for the latter two. Falchion is stabbed in Mila's face though.

9 minutes ago, Sarahtoga104 said:

Every character gets a base convo from the looks of things. There are 3 stages like New Mystery.

5 minutes ago, Thane said:

Ah, if we're still able to make requests, can I ask if Alm gets the "Falchion", if they've renamed it or if it's downright the same weapon?

Still Falchion.

Also, Falchion, Nosferatu, Marth's Falchion (but not Lucina's) and Roy's Binding Blade can all deal the finishing blow on Duma.

EDIT

I posted the support list BTW.

Edited by VincentASM