Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

15 hours ago, SuperIb said:

I highly doubt they'd do that, especially since it effects gameplay. Besides, I don't think they'd want to spend the time or effort to change the age for every country just to fit with their laws, given the differences from country to country. That and it just seems unnecessary to change it in the first place lol.

I think it's highly likely they will because underaged drinking would likely affect the rating

All they need to do is increase the 20 year olds by one in the script. It's either that or they remove the alcohol entirely (see also: removal of the game corner in pokemon)

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, r_n said:

I think it's highly likely they will because underaged drinking would likely affect the rating

All they need to do is increase the 20 year olds by one in the script. It's either that or they remove the alcohol entirely (see also: removal of the game corner in pokemon)

There are justifications to change it and justifications to not change it. All we can really do is wait and see ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hehe, can't wait to data-mine the English version to find out what they've done.

Also, I thought something looked weird. I made a mistake with Silque getting a support from Alm. I was wondering why he didn't get a bonus from her... I accidentally jumped a row : /

Instead she gets a no rank support from... Jesse? OK, that was weirder than I expected.

2 minutes ago, Kendall said:

There are justifications to change it and justifications to not change it. All we can really do is wait and see ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The only justification not to change it is it would be too much work &/or that it is unnecessary to meet laws of a region (which lmao).

which, no, not really, because the simplest way to do it is just change a handful of numbers in a game script they already have to alter & replace for each region.

And lord knows it's no harder than anything else they've changed or removed in past games.

3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Hehe, can't wait to data-mine the English version to find out what they've done.

Also, I thought something looked weird. I made a mistake with Silque getting a support from Alm. I was wondering why he didn't get a bonus from her... I accidentally jumped a row : /

Instead she gets a no rank support from... Jesse? OK, that was weirder than I expected.

Part of me is hoping the English version gets leaked early too so I can find out the changes early lol

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Maybe their support is all about them hating each other or something, though I don't know why they'd have a no rank support in the game any way. 

It could also be that there's no way to get that support and they cut it from the game without cutting the files.

12 minutes ago, r_n said:

True, maybe it's just that I feel that it's so rudimentary that it shouldn't even have to be bothered with that makes me feel like they wouldn't change it. I guess going based off Nintendo's track-record, they would though, huh? lol whatever. I'll pretend the characters are their real age lmao.

@VincentASM Hey, did you learn anything more about the Villager's Fork? I think you said earlier that it's not actually under the item files or something along those lines? I'm rather curious about it. (And am hoping it is indeed an obtainable item lol)

Edited by SuperIb

1 minute ago, Utzu said:

Maybe their support is all about them hating each other or something, though I don't know why they'd have a no rank support in the game any way. 

It could also be that there's no way to get that support and they cut it from the game without cutting the files.

It's just a standard in-built support. I should've known since Jesse already has Silque under his options >___<

It's a bit bigger than normal as well (+10 Hit from Jesse and +7 Crt Ev from Silque). Do they have some secret history I don't know about?

Silque was traveling from somewhere after all...

1 minute ago, SuperIb said:

True, maybe it's just that I feel that it's so rudimentary that it shouldn't even have to be bothered with that makes me feel like they wouldn't change it. I guess going based off Nintendo's track-record, they would though, huh? lol whatever. I'll pretend the characters are their real age lmao.

@VincentASM Hey, did you learn anything more about the Villager's Fork? I think you said earlier that it's not actually under in the item files or something along those lines? I'm rather curious about it. (And am hoping it is indeed an obtainable item lol)

I'll let you know if I find anything. There are still many places I haven't looked.

I think it's supposed to have this icon: echoes-items_67.png

When I said that, I meant it's not in the big database file where the game pulls items from. If it's not in there, it must be pretty dang special or the easiest solution: not available (yet). Even the 7-11 collab items are in there.

There are other ways to pull items though. Like via DLC files...

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

When I said that, I meant it's not in the big database file where the game pulls items from. If it's not in there, it must be pretty dang special or the easiest solution: not available (yet). Even the 7-11 collab items are in there.

There are other ways to pull items though. Like via DLC files...

Alright, cool cool. Thanks for letting me know~ :D

6 minutes ago, SuperIb said:

I guess going based off Nintendo's track-record, they would though, huh?

You have a good point; Echoes is also being localized by the same team that decided Tharja's Beach Scramble CG was too scandalous, so when you take that plus Nintendo's track record into account it seems pretty likely the age requirement will be changed.

3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Do they have some secret history I don't know about?...

Not that I know of, I just was brainstorming ideas and probably should have read the supports before commenting on it but those are the one thing I'm not spoiling myself on.

Edited by Utzu

Just now, Kendall said:

Tharja's Beach Scramble CG was too scandalous

LMAO I found that so hilarious. Honestly the 'censorship' on that really only made it worse XD

But yeah, thinking over all this again, it really does seem likely they will do that. Oh well. :/ Can't win them all, haha.

Just now, SuperIb said:

But yeah, thinking over all this again, it really does seem likely they will do that. Oh well. :/ Can't win them all, haha.

Yeah, when I first thought about it I figured it wouldn't be changed, but when you look at all the pieces...

I'm still gonna regard the characters as having their canon Japanese ages, so it's whatever imo.

1 minute ago, Kendall said:

Yeah, when I first thought about it I figured it wouldn't be changed, but when you look at all the pieces...

I'm still gonna regard the characters as having their canon Japanese ages, so it's whatever imo.

Yeah it's really just a number anyway, it won't affect the gameplay or story at all except that catria will have magically aged an extra year when she goes back to achanea.

32 minutes ago, Velth said:

@VincentASM

Regarding Jesse and Silque.

Hide contents

One of the memory fragments you collect is a memory of Silque being attacked by bandits. Jesse rescues her and they start talking. 

Thanks! I only checked a few and stopped when they were super spoilery.

1 minute ago, Cat Villager said:

Something about unplayable story important characters

Hide contents

Berkut and Fernan have lines for leveling up, winning and so on. Fernan even has a reaction to Clive's death. I don't know what it means.

i mean, that last bit would technically still be possible even if he's an enemy

the winning quotes they could say after they kill a unit or something but yeah for leveling up I have no idea

maybe it's for DLC or something

@VincentASM Oh I had another question I forgot to ask you; I looked at the Learned Spells page and was wondering if all characters learn 6 spells and they just haven't been found/written yet or if the amount of spells learned varies from character to character. (ex. Saber as mage only learning 4 spells whereas Conrad gets 5 and Kliff gets 6)

1 hour ago, Cat Villager said:

Something about unplayable story important characters

Reveal hidden contents

Good catch. They don't have playable data and aren't in the ending files, so I can only assume they're DLC or got cut.

59 minutes ago, SuperIb said:

@VincentASM Oh I had another question I forgot to ask you; I looked at the Learned Spells page and was wondering if all characters learn 6 spells and they just haven't been found/written yet or if the amount of spells learned varies from character to character. (ex. Saber as mage only learning 4 spells whereas Conrad gets 5 and Kliff gets 6)

It's the full list. It was like that in Gaiden. Worse in fact XD

Just now, VincentASM said:

It's the full list. It was like that in Gaiden. Worse in fact XD

Oh noooooo! RIP xD Okay, that's good to know. Thanks again~

14 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Renown details

Internet, StreetPass and SpotPass communications are all present. Not 100% sure of details though.

Internet is used for accessing DLC and uploading Renown.

StreetPass seems to be like Awakening? You can set a profile. Players appear somewhere and you can fight them. Could be leftover data from Fates though.

SpotPass is used for boring stuff, I think, like sharing gameplay info. Didn't really look into it much TBH.

I like how one of the titles is 'Empress'. Sanaki vibes, even if that clearly for Celica.

Dat sexism for Terror's titles though. Justified sexism though. :p