Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I see. Neat!.

Though I'm not sure I like that the maps use the battle music from the final map.

I'm pretty sure it'll depend on how far you are in the game. Since he's on Chapter 6, it plays the battle music from the final chapters. If you play, for example, during Chapter 3, it'll play the battle theme from that point in the game.

I mean, I would've really appreciated a remix of FE3B2/12's battle theme, but alright...

Edited by Emerson

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

Thanks Vincent. Curious how Tobin and Gray get 4 conversations instead of 3.

Oh yeah, that surprised me.

They both have a man-to-man chat about Clair after she joins XD

Sadly, I missed both on my current playthrough...

Do pardon me if it's been mentioned and discovered, but I took a peek at the profile card and noticed that in addition to real locations, there are FE locations as well. Nothing big, just something I thought was neat. In before it was in Fates as well, then I'll say, well I didn't play Fates

Edited by Soledai

18 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Do pardon me if it's been mentioned and discovered, but I took a peek at the profile card and noticed that in addition to real locations, there are FE locations as well. Nothing big, just something I thought was neat. In before it was in Fates as well, then I'll say, well I didn't play Fates

I am pretty sure they were in Awakening as well ; )

It's cool how you can pick different characters for your card. Mine's Tatiana right now.

17 hours ago, The Malign Knight said:

Holy crap, this remix sounds so good. I...I think I'll be buying this DLC just for this music.

Take my money IS. Seriously, take all of it.

Y'know, I never paid any attention to it, but Celica's neutral portraits make her seems like she is about to end her life.
That, or she had a vision of the future about what Internet did with her.

Edited by B.Leu

Can someone explain what exactly the Demon Ring skill, Reconstruct, does?

So it switches growths 8 times, so like ATK and DEF might switch, then SKL and SPD, then ATK and SPD, etc. until it's been switched 8 times? Does it switch after every level up, or is it the exact same shuffling until you unequip the item?

7 hours ago, Emerson said:

Can someone explain what exactly the Demon Ring skill, Reconstruct, does?

So it switches growths 8 times, so like ATK and DEF might switch, then SKL and SPD, then ATK and SPD, etc. until it's been switched 8 times? Does it switch after every level up, or is it the exact same shuffling until you unequip the item?

AFAIK it shuffles during every level up.

Also, the same stat can be targeted, so ATK can shuffle with ATK.

10 hours ago, B.Leu said:

Y'know, I never paid any attention to it, but Celica's neutral portraits make her seems like she is about to end her life.
That, or she had a vision of the future about what Internet did with her.

I think she's got a lot on her mind. Unlike Alm, she knows about her heritage and her responsibilities. Also, that dream she had about Alm at the start probably wasn't very hopeful.

2 hours ago, Cyas said:

Is the data for the skill Lunar Glow correct? The Hit Bonus is listed as +500 which must either be a typo or an overkill design choice: https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/skills/

Mm-hmm, I had to triple check that, but I am pretty  sure it's +500. I don't have a Luna to check (although one could easily hack it in), so I dunno how it's physically displayed in-game.

There have been +255 hit weapons before (the Onager in Path of Radiance, I think), but +500 does seem like overkill.

26 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I think she's got a lot on her mind. Unlike Alm, she knows about her heritage and her responsibilities. Also, that dream she had about Alm at the start probably wasn't very hopeful.

Yeah, I also noticed she seemed more happy or vocal when with other people. Huh... it almost sounds like she has depression.
Her other promoted portrait doesn't look better. Instead of staring vaguely at you/your chest, she stare more directly, right at you..

+500 ? Whaaaaat ?
Why not just doing +999 while we're at it ? :p

Edited by B.Leu

8 hours ago, B.Leu said:

Yeah, I also noticed she seemed more happy or vocal when with other people. Huh... it almost sounds like she has depression.
Her other promoted portrait doesn't look better. Instead of staring vaguely at you/your chest, she stare more directly, right at you..

I know Sonia comments about Celica's unhappy look.

Character food preferences

It's another of those times when I'm thinking "what am I writing?"

Well, Sonia would be savvy in deppresion department... and she love bitter food. Huh, so does Palla and Catria. That make sense actually. Probably a reference to their shipping problems. I love the foreshadowing the preferences gives.
That or they... they might have a fetish at this point.

Alm. Doesn't. Like. Sweets. He. HATES. SWEETS. Worst Fire Emblem protagonist ever.
Zeke too ? Wtf ? Seriously guys have some good taste.

Strangely enough, everyone hate yucky foods, but everyone loves tasty foods. I feel like there is some discrimination in this game. :p

2 minutes ago, B.Leu said:

Well, Sonia would be savvy in deppresion department... and she love bitter food. Huh, so does Palla and Catria. That make sense actually. Probably a reference to their shipping problems. I love the foreshadowing the preferences gives.
That or they... they might have a fetish at this point.

Alm. Doesn't. Like. Sweets. He. HATES. SWEETS. Worst Fire Emblem protagonist ever.
Zeke too ? Wtf ? Seriously guys have some good taste.

Strangely enough, everyone hate yucky foods, but everyone loves tasty foods. I feel like there is some discrimination in this game. :p

Yucky food is fine. It's Duma's disgusting moss after all.

Tasty food is totally rigged though. Only the 7-11 collaboration foods have that property... Man, I can't wait to see peoples' reactions to that.

Alm, Camus, etc. you've got bad taste, sugar is the best.

Celica, Lukas, etc., I approve.

Kinda sad "sour" isn't there.  I actually really like sour foods, I used to peel lemons like one one would an orange and just eat them straight.

38 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Yucky food is fine. It's Duma's disgusting moss after all.

So that's religious and vegetarian discrimination then. :p

33 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Alm, Camus, etc. you've got bad taste, sugar is the best.

Celica, Lukas, etc., I approve.

This girl get it.
Sugar => Everything in life.

Gramps screwed up Alm's education. Shame on him.
#Almhatesugar

33 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Kinda sad "sour" isn't there.  I actually really like sour foods, I used to peel lemons like one one would an orange and just eat them straight.

Good grief, an entire lemon ? You must have a mouth made of steel.
I (don't) apologize in advance ...you could say that you are quite sour about them not being there. :p

Edited by B.Leu

I feel compelled to point out how the only females who like meat are Delthea and Est. As in, the youngest ones of each party. Which I find hilarious, how they are the ones who don't shy away and what not. Also, Boey is the only one who loves "plain" food. Sounds about right.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

So Alm hates sugar, Lukas loves the stuff, Boey is the least picky eater, and Silque loves it rough.

This cast has some interesting tastes.

i can't say any of the characters' tastes are what I would have expected

also I have to say I agree that alm has terrible taste, why does he hate sweets

mycen must've raised him pretty terribly for that to be the case

alm was pretty close to beating out eliwood as my favorite lord, but I can't truly love a character who hates sweet food

Spoiler

either that or it's his dad's fault, I bet that asshole hates sweets too

Edited by unique

I updated the support mechanics.

You earn 1 point for participating in the same mission, 1 point for each battle within 2 squares and 2 points for using White Magic. Points are capped at 20 points per mission.

Trying to look into Renown some more. AFAIK, there is a 1.1 multiplier for playing on Classic and maybe one (1.25) for Hard. There are flat bonuses too, but these seem incredibly inconsistent. Summoned monsters don't count for Renown. Dunno about divided Mogalls.