Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Wayward Alchemist said:

Can anybody make out the lyrics in any of the Echoes songs?

The most I can make out is in Rudolf's map theme, 1:47 to 1:53: "Brothers though I see the wars, now forever..." .
Nothing else besides that; it's the clearest lyrics there seem to be.

16 hours ago, BlizzardWolf95 said:

I just have to ask, when promoting units to the highest tier, do they retain any in-battle model uniqueness (Saber's DF design being different from Kamui's or Jesse's)? Or is only their base class model unique?

Also, if you reclass a non-Villager unit to Villager, do they keep their color scheme when promoting (Ex: Luka becoming a red Archer, Fols a green Cavalier, etc.) or do they all just get generic color schemes? I'm assuming they'd all have a generic model regardless.

I believe this only applies to Villagers, with a few exceptions; in a certain LP when Saber promoted to SF his color pallet was the exact same as Kamui's. Also, in the seven minute overview trailer, Saber's Dread Fighter model appeared to be generic(In my opinion at least), but we haven't seen other Dread Fighters so I can't be too sure of this. The units do, however keep their unique victory animations upon promotion.

1 minute ago, Kendall said:

Oh, does anyone know if units will promote automatically once they reach their maximum level, like in the Tellius games?

Promotions work like in the original Gaiden. When a unit reaches a certain level (depending on their class), they can promote at Mila's statues, which are usually found at the end of dungeons.

Just now, Pikappa93 said:

Promotions work like in the original Gaiden. When a unit reaches a certain level (depending on their class), they can promote at Mila's statues, which are usually found at the end of dungeons.

Okay, thanks for explaining!

Anyone know if it is possible to view cutscenes in this game (like you were able to in Awakening and Fates)? If so, where do you go to do so?

Edit: Eventually found it through the main menu.

Edited by MrPerson0

1 hour ago, nhaer042 said:

Those player class growth rates are really weird. 

I think this is the first time I've seen negative rates.

Strange how the amiibo classes have growth rates but no actual rates.

e: nvm, they were under the enemy rates

Edited by r_n

3 minutes ago, Wayward Alchemist said:

There were negative class rates in Shadow Dragon and New Mystery, but those made more sense because of Reclassing being a thing.

I guess the logic here is to just slightly offset the pretty high base growths

Kind of surprised the entire cavalry line has no penalties.

6 hours ago, r_n said:

I guess the logic here is to just slightly offset the pretty high base growths

Kind of surprised the entire cavalry line has no penalties.

I suppose Cavaliers are the base line; they are often described as balanced classes.

Sub-quests added

Note: I'm missing some information (some quests give additional Renown for example), but it's too difficult to extract without playing the game. Should serve as a decent guide though.

I also found that some quests were removed from the game. There were supposed to be 40, whereas there are 33 in-game

BTW, at least two of the quests are kinda depressing.

In Missing Son, the son's long gone. Same with the father in Father's Memories. However it's even worse since it's implied the father became a Revenant.

Stolen Sculpture is LOL funny.

Because when I think of FE, I think Fetch Quests, (blatant sarcasm)

Not entirely sure how I feel about that.

Edited by Jedi

13 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I suppose Cavaliers are the base line; they are often described as balanced classes.

Sub-quests added

Note: I'm missing some information (some quests give additional Renown for example), but it's too difficult to extract without playing the game. Should serve as a decent guide though.

I also found that some quests were removed from the game. There were supposed to be 40, whereas there are 33 in-game

BTW, at least two of the quests are kinda depressing.

Hide contents

In Missing Son, the son's long gone. Same with the father in Father's Memories. However it's even worse since it's implied the father became a Revenant.

Stolen Sculpture is LOL funny.

this sounds fun! wasn't aware they were adding anything like this, but it sounds really interesting

9 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Eh there's not many of them and hey may as well go all the way with that RPG Aesthetic 

Also wouldn't be surprised if some quests are added as dlc or something.

2 minutes ago, r_n said:

Eh there's not many of them and hey may as well go all the way with that RPG Aesthetic 

Also wouldn't be surprised if some quests are added as dlc or something.

Long as it doesn't take forever to get some of those materials I'll be fine, I just don't like grindy things in FE generally. But like most other FE grindy things these look optional.

Edited by Jedi

Is there any sign suggesting CPP compatability? We know you can adjust the camera in dungeons with the Nu3DS. MM3D advertised Nu3DS camera control but also supported the CPP, so I'm genuinely curious.

45 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Not like this is the first time FE has done fetch quests (Mystery of the Emblem and Binding Blade). Rather, SoV is bringing them back.

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

Finally getting round to the map sprites. Any requests?

I found this horrifying thing.

Hide contents

Risen Princess

F57Qluj.png

can you try to get zeke's

Related to the above but I found this on the FireEmblem wiki:

Ma_3ds03_gold_knight_zeak_playable.gif

It implies that this is his playable sprite, and he looks to be wearing his unique outfit here. I'm wondering why what Vincent found has him wearing the standard gold knight attire? Does it have to do with how the files are arranged?

Edited by Ryan7556