Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

Updated the Medals page. I should've know that Medals increase Renown.

Not 100% sure of the zombie and dragon-slaying medals. 300 of each seems a bit excessive, especially for dragons.

Also, Lightning Speed seems to be within 500 days. Or 500 something. Should be easy as long as you don't grind for ages.

Anyway, if anybody has any insight about medals, do let me know!

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated the dungeon random drops.

By my estimation, the easiest place to acquire Astra, Sol and Luna is by smashing the pots in Labyrinth of Thabes B9. You have a 0.7% (approx 1 in 142) chance of getting one of the three each time and you get 9 chances.

Should be a lot easier than, say, getting a random shiny Pokemon.

My Valentia Complete is sitting in the apartment office I'll pick up in an hour. But days is you increase it for each blip on the map you move.

So for Lightning Speed (lol, shippujinrai Galeforce) achievement... is it for beating the game in 500 days?

37 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

My Valentia Complete is sitting in the apartment office I'll pick up in an hour. But days is you increase it for each blip on the map you move.

So for Lightning Speed (lol, shippujinrai Galeforce) achievement... is it for beating the game in 500 days?

Yeah, that's the theory. Or it could be 500 turns, but that's harder to keep track of.

It also increases in dungeons I think. I kinda stopped counting when I realised the number didn't really matter.

If you want to take 499 days to beat the game to test it, feel free : P

EDIT: While looking for variable data to figure this out, I found this instead.

PID_エマ PID_シェイド

IDs for Ema and Shade from Cipher. Hmmmm. I guess the Cipher DLC is 200% for playable mascots then.

Edited by VincentASM

Hello guys, sorry i didnt read the full topic but here in Japan i just got the limited version of the fe echoes and i would like to know if there is anythig i can do to help, i may be new here but im really exited to help with screenshots, version diferences, or anything you guys might want, contact me please.

On 4/23/2017 at 4:38 PM, VincentASM said:

I know Sonia comments about Celica's unhappy look.

Character food preferences

It's another of those times when I'm thinking "what am I writing?"

Awesome, interesting note
Boey, Valbar, Dean, Tatiana aren't really picky eaters. They can pretty much get by with any food and Boey is a foodie? (3 hearts and no dislikes well besides Yucky but that basically doesn't count lol)

9 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

He would never openly say anything XD

He didn't talk about the two Marth remakes...

Fatigue info

Well you never hear Sakurai-san having any thoughts on how Kirby is being handled without him despite him still somewhat working with Nintendo.

Besides, many FE fans started with his era. It would be nice for atleast some of his thoughts to be known to say the least. 

18 minutes ago, Harvey said:

Well you never hear Sakurai-san having any thoughts on how Kirby is being handled without him despite him still somewhat working with Nintendo.

Besides, many FE fans started with his era. It would be nice for atleast some of his thoughts to be known to say the least. 

Circumstances.

This is merely speculation, but don't forget what happened after Kaga left Nintendo.

He got hit with a huge lawsuit and there was a lot of drama. After that, he did develop two games and a fan game, but the first game (TearRing Saga) probably made little profit due to the lawsuit and his second game (Berwick Saga) had his name omitted from the credits to avoid drama.

From then on, he never talked about FE again. Not even on his blog, where nobody can control what he's saying. This either means he can't talk about the series or more likely he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. For him, I imagine FE is his past that he doesn't want anything to do with anymore and Saga is his present and future.

I also get the feeling Kaga's departure from Nintendo wasn't a super happy one. For one, Thracia 776 didn't live up to sales expectations and I get the strange feeling he may have been too eccentric for the other developers, leading to strained relationships. This part is a wild guess though, so definitely don't take my word for it.

1 hour ago, VincentASM said:

Circumstances.

This is merely speculation, but don't forget what happened after Kaga left Nintendo.

He got hit with a huge lawsuit and there was a lot of drama. After that, he did develop two games and a fan game, but the first game (TearRing Saga) probably made little profit due to the lawsuit and his second game (Berwick Saga) had his name omitted from the credits to avoid drama.

From then on, he never talked about FE again. Not even on his blog, where nobody can control what he's saying. This either means he can't talk about the series or more likely he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. For him, I imagine FE is his past that he doesn't want anything to do with anymore and Saga is his present and future.

I also get the feeling Kaga's departure from Nintendo wasn't a super happy one. For one, Thracia 776 didn't live up to sales expectations and I get the strange feeling he may have been too eccentric for the other developers, leading to strained relationships. This part is a wild guess though, so definitely don't take my word for it.

Yeah true. But then again, the same can be said for Sakurai-San as well as he didn't really like Hal's policies while he was working there...the main one being how he hates milking Kirby.

Regardless, I understand what you mean though. Still, it would be nice to get an interview from him or atleast have a clue of what he's upto now.

3 hours ago, Harvey said:

Yeah true. But then again, the same can be said for Sakurai-San as well as he didn't really like Hal's policies while he was working there...the main one being how he hates milking Kirby.

Regardless, I understand what you mean though. Still, it would be nice to get an interview from him or atleast have a clue of what he's upto now.

That's one way to put sakurai's thoughts on kirby. sakurai's own words about this are such http://sourcegaming.info/2015/06/23/im-quitting-hal-laboratory/

Roughly speaking, part of the reason is I felt that in the current organization that it would be difficult to continue making games. The other part of the reason that I left is because I felt there would be appeal in working with a variety of other content creators.

For now, I think I will work as a free agent, taking on light work so I can be flexible. I disliked the notion of living a life just making games, climbing up the company ladder and receiving a contracted salary.

There's a few (frustratingly citationless) quotes on wikipedia too, but those just go back to frustrating in expectation of making more sequels.

"It was tough for me to see that every time I made a new game, people automatically assumed that a sequel was coming," said Sakurai, in an interview with Nintendo Dream, two weeks after he resigned from HAL. He explained that, "even if it's a sequel, lots of people have to give their all to make a game, but some people think the sequel process happens naturally."

I suppose you could say he quit because he didn't want to milk kirby, but it's more broad issues he had.

Focusing on Kaga specifically, i doubt he'd have much to say for most of the reasons vincent outlined. For all we know, he doesn't even play FE games anymore. Also he's presumably still working on Vestaria Saga; it's a multi-episode game and part 1 was released late last year. I suspect, judging from what I've heard of interviews with japanese developers especially, that any interview with Kaga would need to be focused on his new game(s) and not a tangent on fire emblem.  It's probably telling, too, that he isn't involved with any sort of anniversary celebration or interviews?

So as for that fatique system, this seems so weird? It ONLY affects HP, it only really affects dungeon crawling and it seems easily remedied? I guess the alternative (Thracia) is too far in the other direction, but including it in the game in this manner just seems pointless. And also in the game with the smallest cast in the series

14 minutes ago, r_n said:

So as for that fatique system, this seems so weird? It ONLY affects HP, it only really affects dungeon crawling and it seems easily remedied? I guess the alternative (Thracia) is too far in the other direction, but including it in the game in this manner just seems pointless. And also in the game with the smallest cast in the series

You pretty much said it, fatigue is weird, and unnecessary. You get an over abundance of provisions, and making an offering rids your entire party of its effects. It also takes quite a bit for fatigue to actually take affect after multiple encounters, and even then you aren't(or shouldn't be) in THAT much danger after HP has been reduced.

Its only function in my opinion is to make the grinding process lengthy and tedious(to punish filthy grinders) as fatigue doesn't even function outside of dungeons. I pray that they may never use this again, even though i'm grateful that it isn't Thracia 776 fatigue.

Edited by Indifferent

I could see Fatique making a return in a game with a larger cast & infinite grinding. Just a way to encourage you to use more of your units and to not overgrind. But the way it is now, though...

e: @Harvey 

The difference is he is still basically doing his own thing. He's helped with a few other titles and some are probably uncreditied, but even the nintendo titles aren't in the same vein as HAL. Uprising had him put together a new studio specifically for it. Brawl had an entirely different team that he lead for the purpose of developing it, and he put together quite the varied temporary team. Smash 4 had him working with Namco's development staff. He was also still friends with Iwata & that was a big reason he kept going back to smash bros. His issues for leaving were more related to general development culture within a company rather than bad blood brewing with HAL.

The point is that he shouldn't really be compared with Kaga. The circumstances of their departures and their current relationship with their former employers/series/etc are totally different.

Edited by r_n

1 hour ago, r_n said:

It's utterly pointless except in the final dungeons and post-game dungeon. Even then, it's only ever a concern in the latter, since there are no Fatigue springs or Mila Shrines there to cure Fatigue so you need to be carrying plenty of Provisions.

3 hours ago, VincentASM said:

It's utterly pointless except in the final dungeons and post-game dungeon. Even then, it's only ever a concern in the latter, since there are no Fatigue springs or Mila Shrines there to cure Fatigue so you need to be carrying plenty of Provisions.

How bad is it during the "Alm Only Final Destination" part of the last dungeon?

21 hours ago, Wayward Alchemist said:

How bad is it during the "Alm Only Final Destination" part of the last dungeon?

I don't remember it being a concern. If you're worried, you can use the back door to reach a Mila Shrine real quick before entering. I think that's what I did. Plus you get so many provisions, I never ran out.

Not data-mining per se, but I found a Luna while exploring the last two floors of the Labyrinth of Thabes. As I suspected, Thabes is the easiest place to get Astra, Luna and Sol. I forgot the exact rate, but despite being low, it's a lot, lot better than enemy drops.

echoes-luna-1.png

echoes-luna-2.png

--And, yes, its skill Lunar Glow actually gives 500 hit rate. To achieve this, the game uses 16-bit values rather than 8-bit. If using 8-bit, 255 is the maximum value.

Edited by VincentASM

36 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

echoes-luna-2.png

--And, yes, its skill Lunar Glow actually gives 500 hit rate. To achieve this, the game uses 16-bit values rather than 8-bit. If using 8-bit, 255 is the maximum value.

Interesting, thanks for checking. Lunar Glow seems like FE13's Hawkeye with added power and crit. Is the 16-bit part used for other things as well? It seems weird to me that one would only use it for one skill when 8-bit's 255 Hit would have been sufficient. That, and the fact that the bow exists in the first place, but I suppose Valencia can break Awakening continuity since it also has Gradivus, Parthia and Mercurius.

I don't know if this has been asked before, but with Villager's Fork being available and all, is there data for all the character's spell lists?  We have, of course the villager and dread fighter's lists, and even the cleric alt spells for female mages, though not the other way around.

32 minutes ago, Xaltago said:

I don't know if this has been asked before, but with Villager's Fork being available and all, is there data for all the character's spell lists?  We have, of course the villager and dread fighter's lists, and even the cleric alt spells for female mages, though not the other way around.

Any character that does not have a special list of spells has the generic list.

Fire, Thunder and Recover for mages, sages and priestesses and Nosferatu, Recover and Seraphim for clerics and saints. These are for all non-villager, non-mercenary and non-female mage characters. And Conrad too who shares his spell list with Nomah for some reason.

6 hours ago, Azz said:

Any character that does not have a special list of spells has the generic list.

Fire, Thunder and Recover for mages, sages and priestesses and Nosferatu, Recover and Seraphim for clerics and saints. These are for all non-villager, non-mercenary and non-female mage characters. And Conrad too who shares his spell list with Nomah for some reason.

Ah, that's where it is.  Thanks.  That's pretty disappointing though.

7 hours ago, Konnor97 said:

Someone on Gamefaqs posted max stats for Echoes characters, straight from the official guidebook. They are different than the ones on the site.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/204443-fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia/75299100

Thanks.

I accidentally put the Skill values for Attack. Will fix that column in a bit.

The rest of the numbers should be accurate.