The Opening Cutscene

Literally in tears.

That was beautiful, the music astounding. I literally can't rn.

Mila is one freaky bitch tho. Like girl calm down.

WHY IS BERKUT BALLROOM DANCING IN FULL ARMOR?

I'm getting an unfortunate Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 vibe. As in, we see all these cutscene snippets in trailers only for them to just be from the intro. Hope the game itself actually has animated cutscenes.

1 minute ago, Etrurian emperor said:

That's one nice intro.

As of now its going to be a surprise if Mila WON'T be evil. 

She's already sealed before the game starts though, unless they change it up dramatically.

That looks more like she's insane rather than evil though. Maybe Rudolf is trying to talk sense into her, that her gifts are corrupting the Zofians, and she's all like "what are you talking about? I'll kill you" yada yada yada. I'd hate being a dragon in the Fire Emblem universe. You're either insane/evil, a redshirt or a loli.

Just now, unique said:

god that was great

i love the part with berkut and his girlfriend dancing, it looks really nice

although he should probably take off his armor for that

To be fair Corrin sleeps in the bodysuit they call armor.

4 minutes ago, Thane said:

That looks more like she's insane rather than evil though. Maybe Rudolf is trying to talk sense into her, that her gifts are corrupting the Zofians, and she's all like "what are you talking about? I'll kill you" yada yada yada. I'd hate being a dragon in the Fire Emblem universe. You're either insane/evil, a redshirt or a loli.

Really? Well, she does look insane. So, probably Mila was directly involved in Zofia refusing to help Rigel. Anyway, we couldn't even see her in the original Gaiden, so it's good she get some screentime this time around.

15 minutes ago, Thane said:

She's already sealed before the game starts though, unless they change it up dramatically.

Actually, won't it be like Rudolf is trying to face Mila for taking over Zofia since he was following Duma and Mila is trying to prevent it happening?

Also, I looked at the trailer around 0:28, Celica looks like she was having the terrible nightmares, I wondered if this could be a completely same cutscene that we saw from the second trailer when she got shocked from her nap. And I did seen 1:44 looked like she is shocked to see something really bad and prepares to attack. And do I see books and boxes when Alm and Celica were together again in their moment, I wondered if those were belong to the castle stuff if Alm is looking through for research what happened to Zofia and Rigel?

Edited by King Marth 64

21 minutes ago, Azz said:

Literally in tears.

That was beautiful, the music astounding. I literally can't rn.

Mila is one freaky bitch tho. Like girl calm down.

I'd imagine that might have been the scene of her getting sealed into Falchion, given that she's blasting Rudolf. You'd be mad too if some jerk was trying to seal you in a sword.

Edited by AzureSen

1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

Actually, won't it be like Rudolf is trying to face Mila for taking over Zofia since he was following Duma and Mila is trying to prevent it happening?

Well, you're not wrong, but that's not exactly why Rudolf is doing what he's doing. 

And Mila's face doesn't exactly scream "defend the innocents" here.

Also, I looked at the trailer around 0:28, Celica looks like she was having the terrible nightmares, I wondered if this could be a completely same cutscene that we saw from the second trailer when she got shocked from her nap. And I did seen 1:44 looked like she is shocked to see something. And do I see books and boxes when Alm and Celica were together again in their moment, I wondered if those were the castle stuff when Alm is looking through for Zofia's research?

Celica's main reason for leaving the monastery in Gaiden was because she foresaw something hurting Alm.

8 minutes ago, escotanner said:

What is this feeling? Compassion? For BERKUT?

pretty sure they're trying to paint him as a sympathetic villain of sorts (or at the very least, a human one)

i love the idea honestly, especially with him having a girlfriend who seems to be really important to him

sure his battle theme sounds like fucking satan is coming after you, but he seems like he might not be that bad a guy

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Well, you're not wrong, but that's not exactly why Rudolf is doing what he's doing. 

And Mila's face doesn't exactly scream "defend the innocents" here.

Celica's main reason for leaving the monastery in Gaiden was because she foresaw something hurting Alm.

But, I was wondering if Mila was making that face was for attacking Rudolf like she been upset to see her own brother is trying to make Havoc in Valentia? Besides that, we did saw Rudolf was attacking Alm in the cutscene of Echoes since the original game that Rudolf doesn't attack Alm, like Alm doesn't know Rudolf was his own blood-related father at the beginning.

Just now, King Marth 64 said:

But, I was wondering if Mila was making that face was for attacking Rudolf like she been upset to see her own brother is trying to make Havoc in Valentia? 

Sure, I said you're not wrong. However, Mila's face looks twisted, not just angry. 

Besides that, we did saw Rudolf was attacking Alm in the cutscene of Echoes since the original game that Rudolf doesn't attack Alm, like Alm doesn't know Rudolf was his own blood-related father at the beginning.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Rudolf and Alm have a cutscene in Echoes, yes, but they still fought in the original Gaiden, just very late. We'll see when this takes place in the remake.

5 minutes ago, Thane said:

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Rudolf and Alm have a cutscene in Echoes, yes, but they still fought in the original Gaiden, just very late. We'll see when this takes place in the remake.

I saw the other cutscenes and 

Spoiler

that battle between Alm and Rudolf is part of Celica's nightmare at the beginning of the game.

18 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

I saw the other cutscenes and 

Hide contents

that battle between Alm and Rudolf is part of Celica's nightmare at the beginning of the game.

Do you have a source? By the way, I wanted to see if see Rudolf can fight Alm since he doesn't attack Alm in the original game.

Edited by King Marth 64

23 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

THE HYPE,

I CAN'T HOLD IT BACK

FATES...REMEMBER FATES...

I DON'T WANT..TO..GET BURNED...AGAIN

I can't...I'm already working on defenses for this game's potential flaws...l-less is more...multiplayer is...not the point of Fire Emblem...Star Wars nostalgia...hit its peak in the mid 90s...

2 hours ago, Thane said:

That scene could simply be taking place in a flashback.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

Just now, RedEyedDrake said:

It could be taking place in a flashback.

Yes, that's what I'm imagining. Celica's dreams, Rudolf telling Alm about it...hell, it could happen in the prologue.

These creepy Mila and Celica's faces scared me.

I love the intro and the remixed music.

Also nice to see that Rudolf still uses a lance.

I think that I will feel bad for Berkut. From what we saw he might end up as a tragic villain.