Favourite new Music heard so far? (Obvious Spoilers)

Exactly what the title says! What's the favourite themes you have heard? Share them here! Even though the final map theme is great, I just love Berkut's boss themes.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving Roy's amiibo theme and the new rendition of the Fire Emblem main theme. It's also been a while since I felt the adrenaline rush that comes from hearing the Monstrosity boss theme from Awakening. Also liking the remixes of the standard attack theme.

Do we have the entire song that plays here?

I forget what it's called - isn't it the song that plays when there's only one enemy left on the map? I need the entire version of it.

4 minutes ago, Thane said:

I forget what it's called - isn't it the song that plays when there's only one enemy left on the map? I need the entire version of it.

it is in the music folder in the datamine thread, though it doesn't seem to be on youtube yet

i can try to upload most of the songs that no one has yet if anyone wants

1 hour ago, Thane said:

Spoiler

ok here you go

i might upload more songs from the game since the only other person who seems to be uploading all of them is doing 30 minute versions and that doesn't make for good playlists

Edited by unique

Just now, unique said:
  Hide contents

ok here you go

i might upload more songs from the game since the only other person who seems to be uploading all of them is doing 30 minute versions and that doesn't make for good playlists

Oh wow, thanks a bunch! That's so nice of you!

The final map theme is awesome, for sure.

But Berkut's themes, man. The first one sounds like you've got the Devil himself chasing you: http://serenesforest.net/download/fe15/BGM_BTL_Berkut1.mp3

and the second sounds like a dignified, powerful individual is barely hanging on: http://www.serenesforest.net/download/fe15/BGM_BTL_Berkut2.mp3

Bets are on the second theme playing when you face him after you kills his GF.

Oh, and Rudolf's map theme:
http://serenesforest.net/download/fe15/BGM_MAP_B_Rudlf.mp3
All hail Valentia! All hail Rudolf!
EDIT: I actually hear some English in it upon re-listen. 1:48 "Brothers though I see..."

Edited by The DanMan

1 minute ago, The DanMan said:

All hail Valentia! All hail Rudolf!

I don't know, it doesn't feel right to hail someone from Valentia who isn't Walhart, but since he's the guy's ancestor, I guess I can do it just this once.

so I found another one I really like while looking for more stuff to upload that people haven't already

Spoiler

judging by the title and placement of this, it probably plays during the credits after the other two songs

but regardless it sounds fucking beautiful i love it

5 minutes ago, unique said:

so I found another one I really like while looking for more stuff to upload that people haven't already

Reveal hidden contents

judging by the title and placement of this, it probably plays during the credits after the other two songs

but regardless it sounds fucking beautiful i love it

Damn. I want a complete soundtrack rip of this game even more, since that doesn't seem to be included in the songs Vincent uploaded.

Just now, The DanMan said:

Damn. I want a complete soundtrack rip of this game even more, since that doesn't seem to be included in the songs Vincent uploaded.

nah it's in there

it's "BGM_SYS_ED3"

3 minutes ago, unique said:

nah it's in there

it's "BGM_SYS_ED3"

Ah, thanks.

1 minute ago, Azz said:

Does anyone have the full song of that theme that played at the start of the seven minute vid?

It's the main menu theme: http://serenesforest.net/download/fe15/BGM_SYS_Title.mp3

Not terribly long.

Edited by The DanMan

1 minute ago, Azz said:

Does anyone have the full song of that theme that played at the start of the seven minute vid?

that's the title screen music 

Spoiler