Dlc in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

What would you guys like to see for Dlc in Fire emblem Echoes. It's already confirmed that there will be dlc, but we just don't know what the DLC actually are?

Me, personally, I want more classes, and I know this game is supposed to be a faithful to Echoes as possible, but if DLC is in the question, then more classes would be cool. Maybe like Witches, or Dark Fliers. Or maybe even something as simple as making a new sword or Archer class for females simply because Female's don't really have Dedicated class promotions for those weapon types.

Edited by Setsuna F.Sniper

Lockon? Is that you?

The Witch class was created in Gaiden, so it's probably already gonna be in SoV.

I'd like DLC chapters that connect SoV to Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem even more, and maybe Awakening too, even.

7 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'd like DLC chapters that connect SoV to Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem even more, and maybe Awakening too, even.

Spoiler

Echoes is including a new post-game chapter which does indeed correlate to Fire Emblem Awakening, so you have that to look forward to!

Apotheosis 2.0 would be great, as well as challenge dungeons, Anna as a DLC character (becuz Anna is gr8) and maybe new weapons or classes. I'd be down for all of that.

Edited by SuperIb

6 minutes ago, SuperIb said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Echoes is including a new post-game chapter which does indeed correlate to Fire Emblem Awakening, so you have that to look forward to!

Apotheosis 2.0 would be great, as well as challenge dungeons, Anna as a DLC character (becuz Anna is gr8) and maybe new weapons or classes. I'd be down for all of that.

I already know.

9 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

I would love to see DLC that gives everybody axes!

Um... is this really a topic for Serious Discussion?

Next time this happens, report the first post, along with a request to move the topic.  Which is exactly what I'm going to do.

6 hours ago, Setsuna F.Sniper said:

Oops my fault, I'm new to these forums so I might have posted in the wrong section.

Since you're new, this is also a reminder to read the Code of Conduct, because it's usually the little things that generate warnings.  The less warnings I give out, the happier I am.  If you have any questions about the Code of Conduct, PM a mod.

27 minutes ago, Cat Villager said:

I wonder why they are so silent about DLC. Could it be something spoiler-y like prequel maps? 

I think they might be waiting for the right time to announce the DLCs comes before April 19th in Japan. I'm probably going to be guessing that this will most likely they might announce the DLC contents sometime around next week or the week before the 19th?

Edited by King Marth 64

Bord, Cord, and Barst. Barst hears that there are many woodcutting villages in Valentia, so he goes there. Bord and Cord don't want him to leave, so they sneak aboard a ship and follow him. If all three survive, they go back to Archanea in their ending. If one dies, the oher two don't go back. Basically FE3 will be the timeline where one dies, FE12 where they all survive

I want a Walmart DLC, for more Awakening tie-ins

Spoilers!

Since Berkut is enemy only, i want a DLC where you can unlock him

An apotheosis style DLC to make it worthwhile to max out your characters

An EXP DLC to make grinding easier

Maybe a Marth DLC to tie into Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem

Edited by V-raptor
I suck at wording