Leif

"I just want to know one thing!"- Shadows of Valentia Edition

883 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, onmyoji said:

From the list on this page (https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/random-items/temple-of-stars/), seems like you can't get Blessed Bow from the DLC map. 

So, is there any other way to obtain 2nd Blessed Bow?

There is one in a chest on B6 of the thabes labyrinth, but this is postgame only

There is a (very) small chance of getting it in treasure chests you get from streetpass. There is a 15% chance of getting a chest on any given streetpass, a 5% chance of getting a B rank treasure (the category including the blessed bow), and 21 different items in Group B, for a .04% chance of getting the blessed bow when you streetpass (although lots of the other items that you can get this way are also otherwise unique, like the blessed shield, or would be almost as hard to get using other methods, like astra, luna, and sol.)

Edited by sirmola

12 minutes ago, sirmola said:

THere is one on B6 of the thabes labarinth.

Thanks ^o^

Posted (edited)

Can we view the list of completed sub-quests in game? I want to know how many quests that I've completed.

Edited by onmyoji

So, in the course of my All-Girls Run, I caught this screen as my results for Grieth's Citadel. However, I know this screen doesn't tell the whole story- Celica killed the Cantor, which is not presented. Is it possible to see beyond the listed kills, or does it only show the first ~10?

With the release of the artbook, do have any idea what's going to happen for the characters that never had their official art released (ie. the ones used in their status profile)? 

If I recall correctly, there's still Mathilda, Deen, Forscyth, Tatiana, Nomah and Mycen. May be missing some people, but yeah. Should I abandon all hope for their release or is there potential for another artbook down the line featuring the completed artworks? Or is it going to be like Fates where characters official art will never see the light of day?

Do Support Points accumulate if you don't get the next level immediately? Because of the 'no-evacuations allowed' rule on Duma Temple, I'm forced to keep Zeke, Mycen and Clive around doing nothing, and they've been accumulating enough points to get their C supports with Tatiana, Alm and Mathilda respectively, and it got me curious.

Does anyone know who the English VAs for the Cipher characters are? I can piece together Emma and Randal's VAs, but I can't figure out Shade or Yuzu's.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, NoirCore said:

Does anyone know who the English VAs for the Cipher characters are? I can piece together Emma and Randal's VAs, but I can't figure out Shade or Yuzu's.

I was only able to find speculation by fans, (and they tend to be fairly accurate) I couldn't find an official listing but you might want to check out this thread for some answers:

Edited by Masterthunderblade