3 New Echoes videos

1 hour ago, osteoperosisisamyth said:

Yo in the first video alm is sticking his sword into celica...lmao does alm kill celica

I think its supposed to be some bad dream sequence ala Fire emblem Awakeking. The moment will probable come in game and will then proceed to go differently.

Besides Alm will be sticking his sword into Celica for many years to come if we are to believe Virion or their old ending. 

31 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I think its supposed to be some bad dream sequence ala Fire emblem Awakeking. The moment will probable come in game and will then proceed to go differently.

Besides Alm will be sticking his sword into Celica for many years to come if we are to believe Virion or their old ending. 

niceeee

I'm curious if the scene is related to Mila's Turnwheel. That thing can see into the past and future. Maybe there's a theoretical bad ending where it actually happens, but Alm and Celica use the Turnwheel to try and avert it.

20 hours ago, Apox said:

These vids actually made me think that Nintendo is really going all out for the success of this game.

Yeah, this really goes against all those who were criticizing Nintendo for "not advertising" the game.

I mean, it might not be the huge mass marketing Fates got, but it hardly looks like Nintendo is sending this game out to die. It's getting respectable trailers and showings from them.