Jedi

Fake, but how would you react? (FE Warriors)

36 posts in this topic

Wow u respond fast,

Anyways isn't this "leak" information still kinda scarce in term of info? Usually leaks has a crap ton of info about a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2017 at 6:41 PM, Zangetsu said:

Wow u respond fast,

Anyways isn't this "leak" information still kinda scarce in term of info? Usually leaks has a crap ton of info about a game.

We know it's fake, the title is asking how you'd feel if it turned out to be true.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose indifferent. I would be ecstatic if Hector made it since that would his 1st  3d iteration, but I'm much more interested if the roster will be balanced enough between the old & the new. If anything I'm more worried about the roster being overwhelm by the 3ds era.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm always disappointed when I see people lament the inclusion of certain characters...its not like I lamented Sakurai adding Bowser Jr. (aka Baby Bowser clone) in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. I think that its a sad way to think since every character has fans and you shouldn't lament an addition even if you don't care for it. For example, I don't care about Chrom but I'm still glad to see him since I know people like him.

That said, I would love seeing Hector included (along with Tharja, but I honestly think she's very likely to appear, at least as DLC, along with Camilla, female Corrin, and Lucina, my other favorites). I really want Tiki too..though I wonder if they'd use Shadow Dragon's young Tiki or Awakening's adult Tiki.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2017 at 4:03 AM, DaloDask said:

The character list is very unbelievable. That many characters getting revealed this early is just silly. Especially when they've hinted at our resident badass Ryoma.

And to be honest, a lot of it has to do with me hoping they put Kiria from #FE in so we can have Tharja in the game without TECHNICALLY having Tharja in the game (Because I really hope they're not just going to shove Tharja in).

I also kind of doubt we'll be getting any story shit. At least not this early.

It's not that unusual for a Warriors game to reveal that many characters at one time. But maybe it's because the cast is around 80 characters in a DW game and we don't know how large this one'll be.

Since it's the first reveal batch, I expect around 5 characters, then a long drought, then all of them getting gradually revealed. I'm not sure if they'll promote this like a Musou game though (Which goes teaser trailer revealing around 5 characters, a drought, then months leading to release every week 3-5 characters get revealed, then trailer.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd probably be like "Okay cool!"

Seeing this is from 4chan, it is very likely fake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

It's not that unusual for a Warriors game to reveal that many characters at one time. But maybe it's because the cast is around 80 characters in a DW game and we don't know how large this one'll be.

Since it's the first reveal batch, I expect around 5 characters, then a long drought, then all of them getting gradually revealed. I'm not sure if they'll promote this like a Musou game though (Which goes teaser trailer revealing around 5 characters, a drought, then months leading to release every week 3-5 characters get revealed, then trailer.)

You're waaaaay too optimistic, if you think this game will have 80 characters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2017 at 0:02 AM, Jedi said:

You're waaaaay too optimistic, if you think this game will have 80 characters.

I highly doubt there would be 80 characters. I'm expecting around 20-30 tbh.

I was just talking about how Musou games are promoted. It's not that unexpected for 5 characters to be revealed initially, then there be a long drought, then weeks leading up to release characters get revealed gradually in Famitsu. And there'll probably two big character reveals (Each having around 4-5) but other weeks there may be no reveal, just game mechanic info and maybe 1-2 character bios. That's just my prediction, basing off past Musou promotional cycles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dandy Druid said:

I highly doubt there would be 80 characters. I'm expecting around 20-30 tbh.

I was just talking about how Musou games are promoted. It's not that unexpected for 5 characters to be revealed initially, then there be a long drought, then weeks leading up to release characters get revealed gradually in Famitsu. And there'll probably two big character reveals (Each having around 4-5) but other weeks there may be no reveal, just game mechanic info and maybe 1-2 character bios. That's just my prediction, basing off past Musou promotional cycles.

Ok I misread you there my bad, haha. Yeah we'll get some then all of a sudden regular one at a time ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2017 at 6:54 PM, Deva Ashera said:

I'm always disappointed when I see people lament the inclusion of certain characters...its not like I lamented Sakurai adding Bowser Jr. (aka Baby Bowser clone) in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. I think that its a sad way to think since every character has fans and you shouldn't lament an addition even if you don't care for it.

Looks like someone already said it for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Looks like someone already said it for me.

Glad I'm not the only one to think like this.
I mean, in pretty much every game you're going to have characters you like and characters you don't like, its just how things go..you shouldn't lament the ones you don't like existing since others will like them.
In regards to Fire Emblem Warriors, yes, we will likely be seeing Tharja, Camilla, or both make an appearance as playable characters but its not like they'll be the only ones, aside from Chrom we pretty much know that Marth will be playable and, as with pretty much every crossover, chances are anyone will be able to have at least 3 characters they really like appearing in the game. No, they may not be your favorite character in any given series or using your favorite design for them if they have multiples, but you'll still have ones you like. And, although it may not be the nicest thing to say, if for some reason you do not then its very likely you are simply either too hard to please or you had already decided to be upset about the roster if your favorite got in or if characters you didn't like got in.

*Note that I am clearly not referring to a singular person but people in general when I say 'You'.

I'm hoping to see Corrin (female), Camilla, Tharja, Lucina, Tiki (either age), Robin (female), and perhaps even Eirika, Lyn, Hector, Ike, and Roy appear in the game, though even if they don't I'll see have characters like Marth that I really like and likely various female characters I may not have even had the pleasure of meeting yet, outside of maybe Fire Emblem Heroes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.