Fire Emblem in a nutshell

Here's a joke thread where you can post what you think Fire Emblem means. Here's one to get you started!

FE1: A 16 year old and his rag-tag army takes over an entire country (it's every anime ever!)

FE2: Fire Emblem met Shin Megami Tensei long before your adventure, Ikutski-kun. Also, archers are OP #BlameTakumi

FE3: How can one story have two sequels, but the sequels not be related? Also, more milking than Camilla's tits.

FE4: The inspiration for Game of Thrones.

FE5: Game of Thrones 2: Everyone dies.

FE6: The origin story of the smash bros. OC.

FE7: The origin story of the origin story of the smash bros. OC.

FE8: Not more incest...

FE9: The cool one on home consoles with more than one type of manakete.

FE10: What happened to Ike?

FE11: Remake the original, attempt 3.

FE12: What is it with Marth and not coming to the west?

FE13: Hello, cancerous fanbase!

TMS: Not persona 4 dancing: so bad it's good.

FE14(B): Incest Emblem III

FE14(C): Sacrificing your family for fanservice. Also, #BlameTakumi.

FE14(R): We will now charge you an extra $20 for a stupid story that no-one needed nor wanted.

Heroes: What? Don't like RNG? Well now the enemies can't miss! RIP you. Also, #BlameTakumi.

Well, let's see what hilarity you can come up with!

Edited by The_antithesis

Only played 4, 6-10 so here goes:

FE4: God on a Horse goes to a BBQ ( Gen1 ). Derpy son nowhere near as cool.
FE6: Roy may suck, but his Sword of Seals is so cool.
FE7: Teen-road trip. They go in to smash in an evil sorceror who wants to summon dragons.
FE8: Incest Emblem.
FE9: Want to be bored to death? Play this game!
FE10: FE: Trainwreck Edition starring a gorilla on steroids and his monkey brigade.

FE1/11 - Why was this named Fire Emblem?  It's not even that important!

FE2 - Emperor of a warrior nation works with a surprisingly chill evil god and a knight from his foe's army to try and get his son to kill him and unite the continent despite the fact he could pretty easily find a better way to do that.

FE4 - Balance?  How about 30 Mgt Prf's with insane stat boosts, and maps so big that not having a horse makes you automatically worse.

FE5 - That thing that happened in the middle of FE4

FE6 - Not FE3.  I think.

FE7 - Assassins are controlled by an evil sorcerer to try and summon dragons and destroy the world.

FE8 - Actually good villain

FE9 - Is this supposed to be new?  

FE10 - Ike worship x10000

FE13 - FE4 but 10000 x worse.

FE14 - Hoooooooo boy... Let's not talk about that story, mmk?

http://shadowofchaos725.tumblr.com/post/142656938680/fire-emblem-in-a-nutshell

• Fire Emblem 1/11: A pissed-off dragon tries to take over the world, and is defeated by a group of teenagers.
  • Fire Emblem 2: A ruthless teenager ends a war by murdering his father and killing god. His girlfriend is the real hero.
  • Fire Emblem 3/12: The same pissed-off dragon tries to take over the world, and is defeated by the same group of teenagers.
  • Fire Emblem 4: A dragon god tries to use incest and demonic possession to take over the world, and is defeated by a group of teenagers.
  • Fire Emblem 5: A cinnamon roll leads a group of teenagers to defeat the followers of the aforementioned dragon god.
  • Fire Emblem 6: A maniac with daddy issues tries to destroy humanity with dragons, and is defeated by a group of teenagers.
  • Fire Emblem 7: A disfigured widower tries to destroy humanity with dragons and zombies, and is defeated by a group of teenagers.
  • Fire Emblem 8: A demon possesses a teenage prince to start a war using war criminals, actual monsters, and a pile of rocks, and is defeated by a group of teenagers.
  • Fire Emblem 9: A group of teenagers does battle with a madman and his army of racists.
  • Fire Emblem 10: The aforementioned group of teenagers does battle with a racist empire and their insane god.
  • Fire Emblem 13: A group of teenagers travel back to the past to team up with their teenage parents in order stop a different dragon god from destroying the world with zombies.
  • Fire Emblem 14: Teenagers from two opposing nations kill each other as yet another dragon god sits back and laughs. They eventually decide to do something about it.

I hope @shadowofchaos doesn't mind me reposting this (yet again).

Edited by Vaximillian

Maybe Fire Emblem should be renamed to "Medieval Power Rangers", since there are an awful lot of teenagers with attitude going around saving the world in all of them.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Maybe Fire Emblem should be renamed to "Medieval Power Rangers", since there are an awful lot of teenagers with attitude going around saving the world in all of them.

Considering the wide variety of colour in Fire Emblem (hair colour, of course, what else would I mean), you could probably make a team or two in each game.

I didn't play all the games, so...

FE1: Wait, so we were trying to save Marth's sister this whole time?

FE3: Book1: No Wrys, no memes and Marth sort of looks like a girl? Book 2: You know bad stuff will happen when the princess isn't even in love with turban man  and where is Hardin's turban anyways in this book?

FE4: When incest is kind of the reason Gen2's story happened.

FE6: Basically "Lances and Axes are so not cool Emblem". Because bad hitrate reasons.

FE7: The prequel to the previous game, featuring:  the redhead's sick old dad, that one bearded guy who died, and some new random green haired girl who was never even mentioned or seen in the previous game, as youngster lords fighting against some random evil cult. 

FE8: Hey, purple head who looks like a part of some cult, why on Magvel would you try to use a stone for helping people....when it has a freaking DARK EVIL DRAGON/ DEMON/ WHATEVER IT WAS SEALED in it!? Did you even bother to know what possible consequences could have- I mean, HAVE arised? Uuuuugggghhhh.

FE11: Basically the game that is the remake of a previous game but didn't really bring too many new or returning features from the previous games but there is Wrys, and I'm very glad I took him with me

FE12: Basically the game that is a remake of a previous game but brought way too much new stuff, it sort of changed the story.

I'm bad at making at these.

FE1: The king of No Pants and his merry band of recolored portraits

FE2: Boat Maps and gravestones oh my!

FE3: Forget everything you know...siriusly, the retcons are real.

FE4: Arden. That's the joke.

FE5: Our heroes are inflicted with glaucoma. And to make matters worse, the enemy has status staves!

FE6: I want a game of only Sieze the Throne maps where the Lord is terrible. What is this, a freaking ROM hack?

FE7: Tragic heroes are overrated. Here's a Bramimond ex Machina.

FE8: A strong, compassionate woman and a brash boy that abandons king and country. Guess which one rules at the end?

FE9: Let's write another milquetoast blue haired swordie Lord with a cape, then remove the part where he's a Lord. People will sing of his originality for years!

FE10: The Dawn Brigade arc is the story of a young, female pop idol gaining the adoration of her people and then being asked to do terrible deeds for the sake of her fans.

FE11: You gotta be willing to risk it all if you ever want to see those paralogues.

FE12: After saving Altea and evading the history books, Kris would later go on to be a part of the Apollo 11 crew and take down Bin Laden. Some say he's set his sights on curing cancer...

FE13: Mark from FE7 is the missing Morgan twin. And that makes Awakening the best story in the series.

TMS: I doubt anybody will top casting Tiki as a vocaloid. 

Birthright: More like Birthrout the enemy.

Conquest: Hoshido is ruined, but don't worry Corrin, It is what it is. Maybe things could have been different...if you bought the right game.

Revelation: The only game where Azura is a hero, and she doesn't become Queen!?

Heroes: Ike won the poll? Better put Sanaki in the game.