Which of your favorite characters did you get lucky enough to pull?

Anacybele

m!Robin, Oboro, and a!Tiki. That's it.

Other units I got that I like but that I wouldn't call favorites include Cherche, Kagero, Odin, Effie, Beruka, and all the infantry dark mages not named Tharja. 

Ppl I was hoping for include Lyn, Camilla, Ephraim, and m!Corrin... Tharja, Raven, and Ninian would also be nice though... not like I didn't try lol.

Edited by BANRYU

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My all round favourite isn't in it yet so can't pull him, but I have a lot of characters I adore and thankfully I've gained a fair few. 

Jeorge is my happiest pull. I spent so long trying and he eventually came to me in all his prettiness <3

Reinhardt, I was very happy to get. I've always liked his oa and it was nice to learn a bit more about his personality. I don't think Thracia was huge for character development, though it was a step up from previous games. 

Leo - when I pulled him, I may have squealed slightly. So happy to have him :D Wasn't expecting it at all. 

Bunny!Xander - Whilst I prefer Bunny!Chrom, Bunny!Xander keeps me content... ish xD 

Cain and Abel - I needed this duo. I'm obsessed with the Christmas Knights from a few games and I needed the originals in all their glory :D 

Well, of the ones I voted for in Choose Your Legends...

I pulled: Lyn, Oboro

I haven't pulled: Jaffar, Nino, Zephiel, Ephraim

And these aren't even added yet: Ike, Micaiah, Elincia, Jill, Haar, Lyon, Lewyn

Others who I consider favourites that I've pulled:

Ninian, Lachesis, Lucina, Lilina, Cherche, Serra, Sakura, Raigh, Matthew, Florina, Gaius, Odin, Niles (not using any of the last 6 however)

And others I'm still missing either due to bad luck or because they're not in yet:

Leo (Fates), Takumi, Camilla, Elise, Hinata, Maribelle, Minerva, Caeda, Nephenee, Pelleas, Sigrun, Sanaki, Titania, Soren, Geoffrey, Black Knight, Sothe, L'Arachel, Ross, Tana, Sain, Hector, Roy, Guinevere, Dieck, Gale, Saul, Lex, Ayra, Finn, Eldigan.

And just for fun characters I was indifferent to before that I've grown to like more due to using them in Heroes:

Klein, Palla, Cecilia, Michalis

Edited by Book Bro

I got really lucky with Sanaki. She's one of my favorite characters so I was really glad when I got her.

Also grateful for Kagero and Tharja, even if they're only 4*.

For 5 stars, Lucina in my second account.

The other account had a Lyn which I thought was interesting since she went really well in Choose Your Legends and was always interested in her despite not playing the games, and I loved her so much after using her in Heroes. Same with Minerva.

Otherwise if it's any rating:

Odin, Frederick, Cherche, Oboro, Beruka, Effie, Lon'qu

Edited by mcsilas

Lyn was my very first five-star I've pulled. Lilina was the second. Then I got my queen of the skies, Catria. And they are all joined by Sharena the best FE princess ever. What not to love?

There's still no Ayra, Tine, or Titania, but they will surely come eventually.

If I only consider 5* I've gotten, I feel really lucky that I've gotten Azura, Takumi and Leo. But I think getting 4 Lucinas and 2 Sanakis is probably where I feel my luck really shined, since Lucina is my favorite Awakening character and while Sanaki is not my favorite Tellius character, I do like her and she's the only Tellius character available at the moment.  Add that they both have amazing nature (+Spd/-Res for Lucina and +Atk/-HP for Sanaki) and I'm really glad to have them since they're also some of my strongest units. 

Other than that I've grown to like some characters due to their performance in my team namely, Linde, Lyn, Ninian, Nino and Nowi, all of whom I got as 5* pulls.

Of my top fav Nino, Jaffar, Marth, and Tiki(which would've preferred young but old works). 

Of my other faves Lyn, Lilina, Cecilia, Eliwood, Serra, and Oboro (in fact she won't leave me alone and since she's horrible in this game I'm usually not happy to see her lol). 

I'm also pulled many characters I like such Cain, Abel, Fir, Shanna, Robin, Cherche, Jeorge, Sheena, and Hana.

Only have five's of Lyn, Marth, Nino (who I trained from a three star) and Jaffar though... 

Really though I am actually pulling for units that help me in game more than units that I like at the moment...

Edited by Locke087

I managed to pull Sanaki after a lot of wishing on the Sibling Bonds banner back then. I was very happy as she is one of my favorites in the PoR / RD cast.

And then I also got Jaffar on the Blazing Shadows banner. And then I pair him up with Nino on my main team for staying together forever :wub:

I unexpectedly pulled Hector on a banner where there's no green as well. Always welcome to have him on many situations.

My first 5 star was Leo. -SPD +RES makes him quite the magic tank, but doubled by many. He's my first mage, but I've rarely used him ever since I got Sanaki, who can reliably one-shot almost every Greens to oblivion. :)

My wish right now is to get Klein, Reindhart, or Olwen. although Jaffar is doing pretty good, I direly need a strong Brave user to win more matches and he's my best candidate for my defensive oriented team.

My other wish is to get more Flier units, including Hinoka and Minerva, to make a strong flying team.

Edited by Lyrai

Most of my favorites aren't in yet. I have been lucky to pull 3(2 5* and 1 4*) Roy's though, even if I need a better base Roy. No Ephraim, sadly. The main characters I'm waiting for are Rutger, Banana Mage, Miledy, Percival, Heath, Nephenee, Haar, Tibarn, Severa, Owain, and Inigo.

Reinhardt. I actually skipped out on him on his own banner (because I thought that we'd get a much better banner later) and regretted it afterwards. Fast forward to the tail end of the Blazing Shadows banner. I decided to dump my remaining 17 orbs as a last ditch effort to get Ninian (and because I wasn't impressed with the spring banner), and lo and behold I get a 5* Reinhardt out of it. He's been destroying the arena ever since. 

So far...

...Well, I got Hector. No matter what my luck is like in the future, I guess I can't complain. Other than that...

Young Tiki, but I got her from rerolling... I wasn't rerolling specifically for her, though, just until I got a starting set I felt happy with. Adult Tiki, but she's not nearly as rare. I got a 5* Raven, who I liked in Blazing Sword. And I can't complain about having Camilla and Lyn either, even if I wouldn't quite call either a favorite. So, not bad.

Most of my favorite characters aren't in the game yet, though. Of those that are, I just want Caeda and Florina, but... my luck is weird.

Pulling Nino is the best thing that happened to me so far, just 3* back then, but with a lot of love and feathers effort, she reaches 5* now.

Ephraim the all sisters's brother, Y!Tiki and Fae for unlimit cuteness.

And Jaffar...wait, I still have no Jaffar :(:

I've got Azura along with Nowi on my 2nd reroll and then almost every time I do a YOLO pull with the last remaining orbs, the character I'm looking for is pulled.
Lucina, Azura and Camilla were my most wanted pulls, and except by my Azura being -SPD, their natures are very good.
I somewhat wanted Elise and Lilina and got 2 of both.
Right now I'm looking for Linde, Kagero and Xander.

What I got: Lyn, Ryoma, Hana, Eirika Julia, Fae, Ninian, Eliwood, Nino (bad nature unfortunately), Florina, Reinhardt, Palla

Still missing: Marth, Caeda, Young Tiki, Linde, Olwen, Lilina, Klein, Hector, Priscilla, Chrom

Well... Leo and Serra, I'd say. If pulling what you like is what counts, my pulls have been really bad =/

But it's partly my fault, I like hoarding orbs a bit too much. The only time I went all out was trying desperatly to pull Eldigan or Sanaki. (it didn't work). After that, the only banner that interested me was Jaffars - but, as he came buried under 2 other colorless trash, I've had no pulling since.

I've been loving the GHB tough. Pretty much the characters I like to train have been coming through these ;)

None that are super favorite. I know for sure that I ain't getting Hector so oh well.

Apparently everyone I know has Catira and Ephraim, yet I still need to summon them. Why do they get what I want and vice versa?

As for characters I like at best that I managed to pull: Felicia, Nino, Robin, Oboro, Jeorge, and Laslow. Might include Reinhardt if I ever play FE5.

The only characters on my favorite list that I've pulled so far are Azura, Minerva, and Jeorge (all 5*). I just got 4* Saizo who isn't that good in this game but he was possibly my favorite character in Fates and one of my best units. 

There are so many units that I want that I haven't pulled yet. Here's my list: Eldigan, Ryoma, Jaffar, Hector, Klein, Catria, Chrom, Effie, Cordelia, Lyn, Reinhardt and Olwen. I have pretty trash luck in this game out of everyone in my friend group. One of my friends pulled 4 5*s in one summon and then the next summon he got another 5* and this was just one day. Whyyy can't I get any characters I like?! (Jeorge and Minerva are exceptions to that rule) I actually have a lot of characters that I like but they weren't on my top priority list when I started playing.