Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis Nightmare Modules

Eldritch Abomination

Nightmare modules for Tactics Ogre The Knight of Lodis
Includes Character, Class, Formation, Weapon, and Ability Editors!

Download Here

https://www.mediafire.com/file/l1scqnz3qmg9u7s/TOTKOL Modules.7z

There were a lot of Unknown's in there that didn't seem to do anything, so I've only included relevant data that can actually be used.
A small note I forgot to add in there is that for Abilities, if there's a status effect with the spell, it seems to be tied to it's animation.  So, to have the effect you have to have the animation.

Have fun! :kefka:

Edited by Eldritch Abomination

Oh my goodness I've made so many errors that my tired mind is just now noticing.

The Unknowns beneath starting hp and mp are both their growth rates, and I knew that and just forgot to put it in.

Starting agility is pointing to the same byte as agility growth.  It should be 74, not 75.

The lowest level in the formation editor is...not that?  It seems to be level scaling, but I'm not 100% sure how it works.  A '1' there seems to allow enemies/allies to level scale to a certain point, but it is most certainly not lowest level, and I'm a dunce.

In movement types, Sacred Demon should be Teleportation/Aquatic,

I'll update this when I'm not going on 28 hours of no sleep, and when I do a few more things with it.

Edited by Eldritch Abomination

Updated the op with the corrected version of both modules.

And honestly I have no clue what I'm planning on yet, other than maybe a rebalancing patch eventually coming out.  I've already used the modules to correct issues I had with the stat distribution of certain classes, and enemy level scaling.

• 4 months later...