Other-route unit Shadowbanning?

Kaii

I looked around and didnt find any question like this, but if it has been asked and i just missed it, feel free to link me to the thread or just ignore this (ill find it eventually.)

Anyway, I was wondering if getting units from another route (I have birthright, so I mean getting Einherjars of Conquest-exclusives from another castle/logbook and then using FEFTwiddler to uncheck the Einherjar and Recruited boxes, making them a legit, supportable unit) will shadowban you if you go online with them/update your castle with them? If so, is it a permanent shadowban or just until you delete the unit from your game?

Again, sorry if this is stupid or has already been asked before. Thank you!

Edited by Kaii

Eeeh, maybe a bit late, but if you are still curious, you can't get a ban for doing it. Like... I cleared Conquest with Takumi and Oboro

tumblr_oc8dpxgqJL1rql8cco1_400.jpgtumblr_oc8dpxgqJL1rql8cco3_400.jpg

And my file can connect to online with no problem, so feel free to do it! Just remember to give the characters all the skills you want on them before getting them in the other route, since you can't buy skills for them

4 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

Eeeh, maybe a bit late, but if you are still curious, you can't get a ban for doing it. Like... I cleared Conquest with Takumi and Oboro

tumblr_oc8dpxgqJL1rql8cco1_400.jpgtumblr_oc8dpxgqJL1rql8cco3_400.jpg

And my file can connect to online with no problem, so feel free to do it! Just remember to give the characters all the skills you want on them before getting them in the other route, since you can't buy skills for them

But your Takumi and Oboro are still Einherjar units. He's asking if he'll get a shadowban for making them actual units.

From everything I read, you'll get a perm shadowban if you have anything at all you shouldn't have on a save file, but to be honest I don't really know, because I don't do these kinds of things to avoid the shadowbans. Only thing that's ever made me consider hacking my save file is a fates randomizer and the Awakening characters mod. Hope I was somewhat helpful though. <3