Choose a character and name their fire emblem equivalent

KliffIsTheOG

I always liken Hinata (FE:Fates) to Tidus (FFX) for reasons only my mind can truly understand. It's mainly due to their upbeat demeanor that sometimes hides a certain perceptiveness to others' emotions and the sun symbolism they share i.e. Hinata means "place in the sun;" Tidus has the sun sigil crest to unlock his special weapon.

Edited by saisymbolic

Oscar is like Brock from Pokemon! They both cook really well, look after their younger siblings, and have squinty eyes! lol The only differences are skin color and that Brock is a skirt chaser while Oscar isn't. :P

On 4/6/2017 at 8:18 PM, Anacybele said:

Oscar is like Brock from Pokemon! They both cook really well, look after their younger siblings, and have squinty eyes! lol The only differences are skin color and that Brock is a skirt chaser while Oscar isn't. :P

Brock is what would happen if Oscar and Sain had a kid. But we know that's impossible, cause two males can't become parents biologically. No matter how hard they try lol. 

I'll add to the thread with another Pokemon character. Lusamine = Tharja. Both are creepy ladies who aren't afraid to use science or magic for their dark desires. But we have a better idea of why for Lusamine, thanks to Awakening's mostly crap character development.

Hunter from Spyro = Ranulf. Both are friendly feline warriors with a sense of humor. This excludes Legend of Spyro Hunter, they changed his personality to more of a wise, rarely joking type in Legend of Spyro.

Edited by Dragoncat

Napoleon is like Takumi because they both have an "inferiority complex" and keep coming back just to be defeated again.

Reyn from Xenoblade Chronicles is like Vaike because they both are friends with the main character, have a tenancy to speak in the third person, and have their own time.

43 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Napoleon is like Takumi because they both have an "inferiority complex" and keep coming back just to be defeated again.

Lol I think historical figures count too!

Grumpy Cat is Soren. I don't think I have to explain this one.

Well, I guess Ryu, from Breath of Fire  and Corrin are similar. Both can transform into dragons and are the main character... Yeah, I know, dumb, but it's the first thing that came to mind, xD.

Edit: Oh gods, I just came to realize that All-Might, from Boku no Hero Academia, is really similar to Arthur in a lot of aspects.

Edited by Grim Reaper

Lucina and Future Trunks, both are time- traveling sword users that journey to the past to stop a threat that ends up destroying everything that was peaceful with the world. Even teaming up with their own fathers in doing so. 

• 3 weeks later...