List 3 Playable Characters From Each FE That You're Betting Won't Ever Be Playable

Randoman

1 minute ago, wizzard of soz said:

Dark magic? Is there something I'm missing here? Or a joke that just flew over my head? ;;

Enemy Control Glitch. In Sacred Stones, a branch of it allows everyone (except possibly Myrrh) to learn Dark Magic by using the Stone weapon.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 6 & 7 dancers getting magic would be nice anyway. Tethys could be red, Elffin blue and Lallum green.

The bard was a mage class anyway in jurgdal so Elffin fits right in.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Enemy Control Glitch. In Sacred Stones, a branch of it allows everyone (except possibly Myrrh) to learn Dark Magic by using the Stone weapon.

Oooh yeah! That was a fun glitch, though I mostly just used it as a janky Hammerne, especially for Myrrh's dragonstone.

Tomas will get in someday...eventually...maybe...God I hope so ;_;

Realistically I don't see the capturable bosses from Fates ever getting in, and Thracia's Ralph probably shouldn't get his hopes up. 

I'm with @Ice Dragon on this. Everyone will be added sooner or later.

Also, for the three or so of you that said Karla, why do you want to keep that family apart? You monsters. Karel and Bartre can't raise Fir by themselves. Karel has a mountain to go live on so that we can eventually get Sword Saint Karel.

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I have zero reason to believe that any playable character isn't going to be in this game eventually unless it somehow doesn't last 2 years.

As long as people like you are around, this game is going to last waaaaaay longer than that. 

In a way you're securing your own bet by whaling so hard.

Unlikely as it is, if the game doesn't get that far:

Spoiler

FE1: Darros, Radd, Ceasar

FE2: Clive, Forsythe, Atlas

FE3: Dolph, Macellan, Warren

FE4: Any of the substitutes to be fair, but I'm going to pick Sharlow, Linda, Femina

FE5: Robert, Kein, Alva

FE6: Treck, Barth, Merlinus

FE7: Rath, Heath, Renault

FE8: Ewan, Ross, Amelia

FE9/10: Can't really say about this one can I? But any of them, if the way IS have been releasing characters so far

FE11: Norne, Ymir, Horace

FE12: Chris, Frost, Nagi (Alternatively, the Sable trio)

FE13: Yen'Fay, Priam, Emmeryn

FE14: Fuga, Yukimara, Reina

Everyone mentioning Heath makes me sad. He's one of the characters I'm desperately hoping will get added. Let me have my favourite Wyvern Rider :( Out of curiosity, what actually makes everyone think he won't get added? I know they haven't added any of the late-game turncoat Wyvern Riders yet (to my knowledge), but I feel like Heath as much of a chance to get added as Zeiss and Cormag. Which is... maybe not soon, but not never. I hope.

For a few guesses of my own:

FE6: Dayan, Zealot, Niime
FE7: Athos, Renault, Geitz
FE8: Dozla, Riev, Orson
FE9/10: Reyson, Rafiel, Leanne (though I'm going to hold out hope anyway)
FE13: Kjelle, Laurent, Nah

9 hours ago, Vince777 said:

I feel Innes is a 100% lock, one of the first few that will come from Sacred Stones and Ena equally has an important plot role in Path of Radiance AND she's a dragon. Also a lock imo.

I've only done Eirika's route one so Innes always just sort of showed up and didn't leave a big impact on me. Maybe replace him with Ewan?

And I felt Ena was overshadowed by Nasir (she was never much use to me in battle), though I should've remember that GameFAQs poll of the best dragon shape-shifter. I should probably go with the obvious then and say Gareth (unless they go for a Kurthnaga/Gareth duo as prince and retainer).

They are going to run out of shuriken/dagger users fast so I'd say all thieves/ninja/Yukimura will make it in.

Anyway, on to the ones I wouldn't see appearing in FEH:

Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem: Boah, Samson, Darros.

Binding Blade: Yodel, Trec, Merlinus

Blazing Blade: Vaida, Renault, Dorcas (His "popularity" was made by memes unless they make the Hand Axe his niche.)

Sacred Stones: King Fado, Syrene, Garcia

Awakening: Flavia, Libra, Laurent

Fates: Nina, Hisame, Izana

14 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I have zero reason to believe that any playable character isn't going to be in this game eventually unless it somehow doesn't last 2 years.

Yeah, that's my thought.  We've already got units that I'm surprised are in already, like Wrys and Old Bartre.  In Bartre's case I wonder why they went with his old version, since his FE7 self is the version most people are familiar with, since I don't even get Bartre in FE6 a lot of the time.

15 hours ago, Vince777 said:

FE14: Fuga, Dwyer, Ignatius

How

He's one of the best in my opinion

Edited by Tuvy