[Hacking] Build-Testing/Stat Requests Thread

I understand that this is a touchy subject, so if any mods like @eclipse and such feel that this should be locked, do so.

My hacking account has still yet to be banned. But it should be soon enough. I've done morphing and cloning, as well as SP and rarity hacks. I have *NOT* touched the Arena once, and will refrain from doing so as long as I have yet to be banned.

Now that I have got my shitposting out of the way, via these:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Now comes the main point of this thread.

One of the site admins, @VincentASM mentioned that they're missing stats for certain characters for the main site.

Spoiler

LsBXWoy.png

I am able to get all the character configurations for any character I can see in the story and in gaiden chapters on FE heroes.

I can go to any level and it seems that the stats go to the proper values at that level after I reset the application.

Though, at this point, I am only sure that I can duplicate characters with a neutral nature. I have not gotten the hang of that yet. But I probably will.

This will also serve as a build request thread.

Please do not overwhelm me. If there are too many requests, maybe I'll just put up a poll or look at the builds @Ice Dragon posts.

Please note for the build testing, I have limitations with what I can do when versing a specific character. I do not have access to the arena, nor can I manipulate enemy units without significant time investment and possible crashing. (All values that are live within the character table are XOR'd)

I will also not be teaching anyone how to hack this game. Any questions of that nature will be ignored.

Current Request list:

By @Ice Dragon:

• Stats for Unused Characters (Marx/Xander, Zephiel, Camus) with two each with differing, known natures.
  • Optional Initial Skills

Edited by shadowofchaos

I suppose what I'm most interested in are the level 40 (and level 1, I guess) stats for the unreleased characters at neutral nature. I know Barthen's hacked characters are usually referenced for these, but it's been made clear that his characters aren't neutral nature.

EDIT: Default skills would be nice, too, but more because I'm too lazy to go find the stuff on Reddit than anything else.

Edited by Ice Dragon

i've actually been wanting to know xander's (not spring xander) lvl 40 stats, any nature is okay*, i'd just like a general idea, as well as his skills. also, xander has a lance in the video? i'm guessing that's a result of hacks and that he doesn't actually have a lance i wish he was a lance user and had a 1-to 2 range lance hhh that'd be the dream for me...

*he's going to be a GHB character though right? which means neutral nature...

45 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I suppose what I'm most interested in are the level 40 (and level 1, I guess) stats for the unreleased characters at neutral nature. I know Barthen's hacked characters are usually referenced for these, but it's been made clear that his characters aren't neutral nature.

EDIT: Default skills would be nice, too, but more because I'm too lazy to go find the stuff on Reddit than anything else.

Which characters? I know Zephiel is one... but I haven't unlocked Chapter 9 yet. I ran out of stamina potions morphing characters. So that'll be later today.

Xander's Skills:

http://shadowofchaos725.tumblr.com/post/159321732135/vanilla-marxxanders-skills-dont-pay-any

18 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

i've actually been wanting to know xander's (not spring xander) lvl 40 stats, any nature is okay*, i'd just like a general idea, as well as his skills. also, xander has a lance in the video? i'm guessing that's a result of hacks and that he doesn't actually have a lance i wish he was a lance user and had a 1-to 2 range lance hhh that'd be the dream for me...

*he's going to be a GHB character though right? which means neutral nature...

Spoiler

FMPdOGK.jpg

Unknown nature.

Edited by shadowofchaos

4 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Which characters? I know Zephiel is one... but I haven't unlocked Chapter 9 yet. I ran out of stamina potions morphing characters. So that'll be later today.

Zephiel, Xander, and Camus are the only ones left, I think.

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Yeah I'll get to Chapter 9 at the end of today.

No rush. Take your time.

If you have the level 1 stats (with a known nature) and the level 40 stats (with a known nature, not necessarily the same nature), I can pull all of the data I need.

26 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

No rush. Take your time.

If you have the level 1 stats (with a known nature) and the level 40 stats (with a known nature, not necessarily the same nature), I can pull all of the data I need.

Any characters I pull from enemy units I can change the nature to neutral. I still have the neutral Donny from yesterday I can copy the address from.

The only thing is I don't know any of the others.

I'll go through my legit summoned units later, 5 star and delevel them to 1 to get their natures.

Edited by shadowofchaos

36 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

CMIIW, but I think Barthen's Xander  have 37 DEF and  17 RES. So all the other stats prolly are their neutral nature. 

I think Barthen's Xander is the neutral natured one. 40 Def with a neutral nature would be just absurd.

23 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Xander:

+DEF/-RES

Spoiler

mhOobpr.jpg

Neutral:

Spoiler

YlyBeI3.jpg

Zephiel:

+DEF/-RES:

Spoiler

E8Qt7HO.jpg

Neutral:

Spoiler

wX9nrsK.jpg

Edited by shadowofchaos

6 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

CMIIW, but I think Barthen's Xander  have 37 DEF and  17 RES. So all the other stats prolly are their neutral nature. 

5 hours ago, Korath88 said:

I think Barthen's Xander is the neutral natured one. 40 Def with a neutral nature would be just absurd.

The fact that both of you used "I think" is enough of a red flag for me.

24 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Xander:

Zephiel:

Woo! Thanks! Are you able to get their level 1 stats, too, at some point?

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

The fact that both of you used "I think" is enough of a red flag for me.

Woo! Thanks! Are you able to get their level 1 stats, too, at some point?

I can delevel them pretty easily. But I have other obligations today.

We'll see if I can get to that.

For now, let me finish my shitposting on my Youtube channel, then I have to go.

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

I can delevel them pretty easily. But I have other obligations today.

We'll see if I can get to that.

For now, let me finish my shitposting on my Youtube channel, then I have to go.

Again, no rush, and many thanks.

6 minutes ago, Boricuababii731 said:

Exactly how does this work? What can we request? I`m new. :D TIA. :p

According to what the original post says:

This will also serve as a build request thread

In addition to admins and such requesting character information. Like Zephiel an xander's stats, even though they aren't even released yet.

Edited by Arcanite

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

According to what the original post says:

In addition to admins and such requesting character information. Like Zephiel an xander's stats, even though they aren't even released yet.

Yes, I read the original post lol but I was just curious as to how exactly you make requests? Can you ask for a character and it gets hack in?

54 minutes ago, Boricuababii731 said:

Yes, I read the original post lol but I was just curious as to how exactly you make requests? Can you ask for a character and it gets hack in?

Just make a post on here and make sure that your request hasn't already been covered by somebody else and falls within the OP's and site's guidelines. ._.

Not necessarily; there's a limit to the hacking. For this case, OP is limited to characters who already appear in the game. Zephiel and Xander are both unplayable currently but they can be encountered in the game (they're found in Chapter 9 of the main story). So no asking for a character that cannot be encountered in the current game.

Edited by Roflolxp54

6 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Just make a post on here. ._.

Not necessarily; there's a limit to the hacking. For this case, OP is limited to characters who already appear in the game. Zephiel and Xander are both unplayable currently but they can be encountered in the game (they're found in Chapter 9 of the main story). So no asking for a character that cannot be encountered in the current game.

What does OP mean? I only know it as meaning Over Powered. :D Sorry for the noob questions. lol

Just now, Boricuababii731 said:

What does OP mean? I only know it as meaning Over Powered. :D Sorry for the noob questions. lol

1 hour ago, Boricuababii731 said:

On 04/09/2017 at 2:45 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Again, no rush, and many thanks.

Looks like all requests are on hold. Addresses have changed and they decided to XOR the heart value with the update. Expected.

I give it a week. A month at most.

This feels like the 3ds exploit war again.

Edited by shadowofchaos