The Camilla Hate Thread

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

there are sex workers who are mothers, and pretty good mothers at that. There are plenty of women who actually go through that to feed their children. So yeah, I think that comment is problematic, as is yours.

Neither comment is problematic at all. I'm not saying they can't be good mothers, I'm saying that I highly doubt they dress as prostitutes while feeding and caring for their kids. Also, Camilla isn't a prostitute, yet she dresses like one! That's our problem.

Edited by Anacybele

22 minutes ago, Sayyyaka said:

Camilla disgusts me.  But I wouldn't rant about it unless I accidentally rolled her while trying to get a different green. Until then, I just ignore her.

i got 3 of her while trying to get nino, am I allowed to rant

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

there are sex workers who are mothers, and pretty good mothers at that. There are plenty of women who actually go through that to feed their children. So yeah, I think that comment is problematic, as is yours.

Except that Camille is not a prostitute but a Princess, you know...

Just now, Zangetsu said:

ConGratz you're bitching about a fictional character instead of enjoying friendly competition.

How is it supposed to be a competition when they make these as one-sided as possible on purpose?