hi folks

TheZakkAttack

Hi. I'm new here. Just joined Friday but haven't really introduced myself yet. I'm TheZakkAttack but you can call me Zakk. I'm a rather new Fire Emblem fan, as in I started to fall in love with this series when I picked up Awakening last year, but I started playing it, my first being Shadow Dragon, when I was 10 (thank you SSBB!). I'm not that smart, and I'm pretty terrible at the games (you can call me a filthy casual in Awakening if you want), but I still love these games. I guess I'll be seeing people around here I guess?   

Welcome to the forest The ZakkAttack!

Don't worry; while there are many hardcore gamers here, we still have a fair share of "filthy casuals." I myself am one in Awakening, though I tend to raise the stakes in Fates.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Don't worry; while there are many hardcore gamers here, we still have a fair share of "filthy casuals." I myself am one in Awakening, though I tend to raise the stakes in Fates.

Thanks!

:D

Welcome! 

3 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I might be one of those "filthy casuals" Who knows :P 

Anyway, Random welcome message aside, Enjoy your stay here!(When you can't come up with a closing remark)

Welcome to the Forest, TheZakkAttack!

18 hours ago, TheZakkAttack said:

(you can call me a filthy casual in Awakening if you want)

As long as you enjoy Fire Emblem being a "casual" or a "veteran" doesn't matter.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!