Effie!Ophelia help

twistedxgrace

I am planning a voice actor Revelation run, meaning I'll be pairing up characters based on if one of them can have a child with the same voice actor of them, or something along those lines. I'll be pairing up Odin and Effie because Effie and Ophelia share the same Japanese voice actress. I don't know what to do with Ophelia class-wise, though, as Effie gives her so much strength. I still want to take advantage of Missiletain and Bibliophile. What are your suggestions? I will be recruiting most other children and have access to DLC.

Your options:

1. Dark Knight - she comes with it, and she'll be decently tanky.
2. Dark Falcon - her caps will even out, but she won't be as tanky as Dark Knight.
3. Basara (A+ Rhajat or S Shiro) - Rend Heaven rocks, but she won't be quite as offensive as the other two classes mentioned earlier
4. Malig Knight (S Percy) - good skills, not-quite-as-good caps

IMO, grab Rend Heaven from Basara, Savage Blow and Trample from Malig Knight, and run with Dark Knight.

On 4/10/2017 at 2:24 AM, eclipse said:

Your options:

1. Dark Knight - she comes with it, and she'll be decently tanky.
2. Dark Falcon - her caps will even out, but she won't be as tanky as Dark Knight.
3. Basara (A+ Rhajat or S Shiro) - Rend Heaven rocks, but she won't be quite as offensive as the other two classes mentioned earlier
4. Malig Knight (S Percy) - good skills, not-quite-as-good caps

IMO, grab Rend Heaven from Basara, Savage Blow and Trample from Malig Knight, and run with Dark Knight.

This is probably your best bet. You're going to want every opportunity you can get your hands on to boost her power. 

You could also grab Tomefaire from Onmyoji for the power boost if she's really weak.