[DLC Related Question] Ebon Wing and Dread Scroll

UnwantedFortune

So as most of you already know, in Fire Emblem: Fates, there is a DLC mission called "Royal Royale". In it, you must select a Royal Team from either Hoshido or Nohr. Depending on which side you complete this mission with, determines what kind of reclassing seal you'll receive. Completing the mission with a Hoshidan Royal gives you a Dread Scroll, and with Nohrian Royals an Ebon Wing.

What I'd like to know is, on Hard mode (and Lunatic would be nice too) is there a simple strategy to complete this map with both teams? Though I have completed this map before, it took me a full day and a huge amount of frustration. I just wanna know if there's a simpler way to do it. I've tried the whole Elise being easy mode thing, but honestly that only seemed to make it harder for me. Thanks for any help! <3 

EDIT: oops I put Beach Brawl instead of Royal Royale. I'm a big smart.

Edited by UnwantedFortune

IIRC, difficulty doesn't change since you don't use your own units. Even having Phoenix mode enabled on the file if you're on Normal difficulty wouldn't do a thing as Royal Royale plays on Casual mode.

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

IIRC, difficulty doesn't change since you don't use your own units. Even having Phoenix mode enabled on the file if you're on Normal difficulty wouldn't do a thing as Royal Royale plays on Casual mode.

Yeah I've been trying to get an Ebon Wing since I posted this on Tuesday... I'm like not even mad anymore, now I'm just upset, I've even tried using a video guide to help me and what ends up happening is I either miss crucial hits or the enemy takes a completely different path..Closest I've gotten so far was just a few moments ago, I made it all the way down to just Xander's, Ryoma's, and Hinoka's groups left, and Hinoka swooped in and killed my Elise and ruined my entire strat..
Just. Ugh. This DLC literally makes me want to just cry. lmao.