General Interest

TheEmblem

So as a fan of the series I should think everyone should have a General something they are proud of by now when collecting merchandise. 

So my question to you is what do you have that you are prideful of. For me it would be my complete hard copies of path of radiance and radiant dawn.

Edited by TheEmblem

• 2 weeks later...

Uhh... I'm pretty much proud of my entire collection xD 

I've got two copies of Thracia (LE and normal), and all of the editions of every game, complete with box and manual. I like to look at them... I feel a bit like a dragon with her hoard xD 

I also have all of the cute rubber keyring things that were sold, which took me a while to get ahold of. They're just too adorable. I want one from every game!

I do have the Ayra figurine, which was harder to get, but sadly mine is broken and superglued back together. Would be nice to have an ubroken one, but oh well. 

My favourite piece is probably the Azura necklace, though. I like that I can actually wear it, and it is a very pretty pendant :) 

FE is my biggest fanatical franchise. I want everything to do with it, except the oversexualised Tharja figurine (seriously, that position does not scream Tharja to me). 

The only things I can think of that I'm proud of are my hard copies of Path of RadianceRival Schools and Shenmue. The latter two have the discs, cases and instruction manuals in pristine condition, while the former only has the disc itself in-tact.