Class Trailer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

Sheesh, Japan is getting all the good trailers of late.

Would be nice to see some of these in English for those who could use it.

Hopefully they'll make some by next month.

Can we get this in English soon, Nintendo? :/

Still, I had no idea Gaiden had monsters...or third tier classes (though that's awesome, I loved them in RD). I thought Sacred Stones was the only game with monsters (until Fates) and RD was the first game with third tier classes. Shows how much I know...

Man, every class looks so damn good, except the sage. I hope Luthier, Boey and Kliff look better as sages than Nomah. 

1 minute ago, Limstella said:

What class is Gray at 3:09

Dread Fighter. I like the design except for the weird ornament that's strapped on to their backs. 

Edited by Leif

Just now, Leif said:

Man, every class looks so damn good, save  the male sage. I hope Luthier, Boey and Kliff look better than Nomah does as sages. 

Dread Fighter. I like the design except for the weird ornament that's strapped on to their backs. 

That extra res has to come from somewhere :p

Luthier looks amazing in his art (probably my favorite, with Leon), so I too hope his sage animation is just as fantastic.

2 minutes ago, Leif said:

Man, every class looks so damn good, except the sage. I hope Luthier, Boey and Kliff look better as sages than Nomah. 

I think its the map sprite that looks kind of odd (Like they're hunched downward)

Do classes add to growth rates at all in this game or no? I don't think they do, but seeing the graph makes me wonder. Especially when it comes to resistance since literally everyone has pitiful growths for that.

Also as a side-note, the models look pretty good. 

Edited by SuperIb

Oh, just found this while skimming through game play videos. It seems as though they indeed dubbed over one of the ending tracks(I can't remember the name of it at the moment.)

6 minutes ago, Limstella said:

I think its the map sprite that looks kind of odd (Like they're hunched downward)

Yeah the overworld sprite looks like absolute crap. I don't know where quality control was for that. 

As far as the design of the 3D model, it baffles me that IS refuses to model robes after the Jugdral or Tellius.

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 6.40.26 PM.png

Edited by Leif

2 minutes ago, Nimue said:

Oh, just found this while skimming through game play videos. It seems as though they indeed dubbed over one of the ending tracks(I can't remember the name of it at the moment.)

Oh wow that track is soothing. Also, is it just me or was that voice Azura's? Then again, I can't make out singers' voices for some strange reason.:dry:

I watched a stream on Twitch yesterday. The person playing promoted Luthier and already had Kliff as a Sage. Their outfits looked pretty similar to Nomah's, without some of the frills.

@escotanner I also thought the singer sounded similar to Rena Strober at first, but as the song goes on it sounds like someone completely different. I think the characters talking over the singer made it seem like it was Azura's voice actress.

Edited by Nimue

5 minutes ago, Leif said:

Yeah the overworld sprite looks like absolute crap. I don't know where quality control was for that. 

As far as the design of the 3D model, it baffles me that IS refuses to model robes after the Jugdral or Tellius.

Reveal hidden contents

Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 6.40.26 PM.png

The devs made the sprites in the style of the NES fire emblem games, which is why the sprites look the way they do. 

13 minutes ago, Nimue said:

I watched a stream on Twitch yesterday. The person playing promoted Luthier and already had Kliff as a Sage. Their outfits looked pretty similar to Nomah's, without some of the frills.

DAMN IT. So they wear the dresses any everything, no split down in the middle like this?

Spoiler

58ed87829410a_ScreenShot2017-04-11at6_48_02PM.png.a3267efae2dea7b46e91dd2aa6c3bfd5.png

10 minutes ago, FoxyGrandpa said:

The devs made the sprites in the style of the NES fire emblem games, which is why the sprites look the way they do. 

Spoiler

58ed8851b1280_ScreenShot2017-04-11at6_51_50PM.png.ac1d6321a5419c3f2e217b4adb9f7029.png58ed880e661ce_ScreenShot2017-04-11at6_50_39PM.png.7bcf50a71180d29e39bc0e086fdc70b0.png

Well the overworld sprite looks different and better than the one they used for Echoes. Plus the old design trumps the new one by a ton.

Welp, I guess I'll have to stick to using female casters, again. This is the third game in a row where male casters suck, get it together Intelligent Systems!!!! >:(

All I want is the return of badass male casters like Ced and Reinhardt. 

Edited by Leif

18 minutes ago, Nimue said:

Wow, that song sounds beautiful. Can't wait to hear more of it.

18 minutes ago, Nimue said:

I found the stream and took some screenshots of Luthier and Kliff as Sages:

Reveal hidden contents

2017-04-11 (2).png

Reveal hidden contents

2017-04-11 (1).png

Reveal hidden contents

2017-04-11 (4).png

Luthier's looks really nice, Kliff on the other hand, looks kinda bland.