ma boyyyyyy
seriously though this game is looking like dread fighter emblem lets not pretend
also his growths got fairly improved and having another dread fighter isn't really a bad thing
ill probably do sonya in the second playthrough (after a nice dinner date)

12 hours ago, SuperIb said:

lmao relatable.

Although I think I'm actually gonna go for Sonya. She just looks so dope. I mean, they both do, but......... hmmmm. Maybe Dean if I play through Normal first then Sonya on Hard.

To be fair, I think she looks pretty cool. I do wish we could get both of them 'cos I hate having to choose between two characters (Harken or Karel, a choice no girl should have to make :( ... and Johan/Johalva... Why? Why would they do that to me? v.v )

Sonya. Lovely design and a mage too? Sign me up.

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

To be fair, I think she looks pretty cool. I do wish we could get both of them 'cos I hate having to choose between two characters (Harken or Karel, a choice no girl should have to make :( ... and Johan/Johalva... Why? Why would they do that to me? v.v )

lol I know right, I dislike having to choose between recruiting two characters too.

I never played gaiden, so I'll probably choose Sonia on my first playthrough, and Dean on the second in order to figure out which unit I prefer. I know next to nothing of the plot, but Sonia seems more plot-relevant, and I like her new design (though I would prefer if she still had her red hair).

I must say having to choose between one of two units was something I disliked in Shadow Dragon when the two units were near-useless promoted units. The fact that these two might be useful just makes it worse.

Sonya. More relevant to the story's lore. Deen was eh.

Also due to PTSD of the original. A map full of witches is never fun. I'm sure that's changed a bit for here, but still. One does not simply barrel in blindly against a swarm of witches.