Next Banner

Sentinel07

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Faye using a bow, yeah it's weird but Faye is a villager (and seems to be part of her core concept) so I wouldn't rule out a relatively recent change in echoes or some form of reference. It's not necessarily completely out of nowhere and ignoring the source material is what I'm saying. (Stuff like the original game's villager class having archer access/being just the male version , and not using villagers as an infinite level and class change system for all units is where I'm drawing my thoughts from) 

Will it be released this Friday or Saturday?

I currently have nothing to do on Good Friday lol

EDIT: oh just ignore this post, it says 14/4.

Edited by OKigen

1 hour ago, goodperson707 said:

On Faye using a bow, yeah it's weird but Faye is a villager (and seems to be part of her core concept) so I wouldn't rule out a relatively recent change in echoes or some form of reference. It's not necessarily completely out of nowhere and ignoring the source material is what I'm saying. (Stuff like the original game's villager class having archer access/being just the male version , and not using villagers as an infinite level and class change system for all units is where I'm drawing my thoughts from) 

To be honest, I do think it's out of nowhere. I mean, her options as a cleric, mage, cavalier or Pegasus all seem alright. I don't know why they made her a class she can't even access. I mean, maybe she makes comments that she likes archery or wants to learn it in the game and we don't know since we don't have a full English script, but for now it seems like a very questionable choice. Not as bad as a case as Lucius, but I really wish they'd stop making choices like this. I'd put her more like Raven/Caeda where she has a flat out odd weapon choice. 

I need to keep telling myself that I don't need Lukas as I want to start saving orbs... but I need Lukas -.-

What are the chances he'll be added as a 4* summon after the fact? I wish they'd add more 3*'s. I should pull since I think Gaiden is now the one game I don't have a character from on my main account (counting people like Sanaki for two games since they appear in both).

44 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I need to keep telling mysel shat I don't need Lukas as I want to start saving orbs... but I need Lukas -.-

What are the chances he'll be added as a 4* summon after the fact? I wish they'd add more 3*'s. I should pull since I think Gaiden is now the one game I don't have a character from on my main account (counting people like Sanaki for two games since they appear in both).

I'd imagine that Alm and Clair will be the two that remain five stars. It's hard to say for sure but expecthalf the banner to be moved to four star base like past banners.

1 minute ago, SlipperySlippy said:

I'd imagine that Alm and Clair will be the two that remain five stars. It's hard to say for sure but expecthalf the banner to be moved to four star base like past banners.

I wish they'd stop keeping so many as 5* -.- It's getting a little tedious at times. But yup, that sounds about right. Alm, I do expect to remain 5* and Faye just doesn't seem important at all so I can see her as 4*. I hope they do bring Lukas down with her and not Clair (keeping genders equal and all :D ).

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I wish theyd stop keepin It's getting a little tedious at times. But yup, that sounds about right. Alm, I do expect to remain 5* and Faye just doesn't seem important at all so I can see her as 4*. I hope they do bring Lukas down with her and not Clair (keeping genders equal and all :D ).

I agree, I think we won't get new three star bases until the second season of the story, whenever that will be. I think Lukas will be a four base.

17 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I wish they'd stop keeping so many as 5* -.- It's getting a little tedious at times. But yup, that sounds about right. Alm, I do expect to remain 5* and Faye just doesn't seem important at all so I can see her as 4*. I hope they do bring Lukas down with her and not Clair (keeping genders equal and all :D ).

It's worth mentioning that Faye seems to have a new type of bow (someone correct me if I'm wrong), so that gives me a feeling she's likely to become a 5* exclusive after the focus ends.

Speaking of which, does anyone have any idea on what Faye's weapon is?

3 minutes ago, sonicstormer38 said:

It's worth mentioning that Faye seems to have a new type of bow (someone correct me if I'm wrong), so that gives me a feeling she's likely to become a 5* exclusive after the focus ends.

Speaking of which, does anyone have any idea on what Faye's weapon is?

To be fair, I wouldn't mind that. I'm pretty meh on her as a charrie and only want her for completionism (although getting her instead of Takumi would annoy lol). I'd like Clair and Lukas as the four star options ^.^

AKA a terrible idea for a weapon, implying either pathetic speed for an archer which is the opposite of Rebecca, both of which are meh, and/or implied utility which isn't important for an archer in most cases. I can't think of much to combo with a Wary Fighter's bow other than like, Quick Riposte if it ignores her innate Wary Fighter. 

Her stats might skew low speed with high offense though, which might make her a better Brave Bow candidate. Need to see.

1 hour ago, sonicstormer38 said:

Jeorge has a unique bow and can be grabbed at 4* so, there's hope she'll be 4* as well.

We can definitely pinpoint which period Alm is from judging from his quotes.

Faye sure is overwhelming. Most of her quotes are Alm Alm Alm Alm Alm Alm. She got Tharja beat.

Edited by pianime94

1 minute ago, pianime94 said:

We can definitely pinpoint which period Alm is from judging from his quotes.

Faye sure is overwhelming. Most of her quotes are Alm Alm Alm Alm Alm Alm. She got Tharja beat.

Did you see her Alm quote though?

I appreciate this level of writing

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Did you see her Alm quote though?

I appreciate this level of writing

Mhmm. I cry at her level 40 quote.

Oh, Alm... Can't you see how much I love you?

This one is pretty funny to witness, I imagine.

What do I like? Sewing, flowers, and... sewing flowers. How about you?

And these hyperlinks are glorious.

Edited by pianime94