Jokes and Memes about Shadows of Valentia

Ok, so Andre from GameXplain unboxed the Alm and Celica Amiibos. Then he sent them to Derrick, but uh.......Alm didn't survive the trip.

C_YuOnAXsAIDVvc.jpg:small

C_YvyhZXUAE8HXj.jpg:small

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ok, so Andre from GameXplain unboxed the Alm and Celica Amiibos. Then he sent them to Derrick, but uh.......Alm didn't survive the trip.

At least he's not losing his head over his predicament.

So Nintendo's official Tumblr posted this: http://nintendo.tumblr.com/post/160483498853/faye-is-just-one-of-the-many-passionate-characters

"Passionate" indeed.

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

So Nintendo's official Tumblr posted this: http://nintendo.tumblr.com/post/160483498853/faye-is-just-one-of-the-many-passionate-characters

"Passionate" indeed.

I mean, they aren't wrong.

Slightly disapointed that it seems Faye isn't getting toned down like i had hoped but eh. She's already grown on me these past couple of weeks.

2 hours ago, Thane said:

"Passionate" indeed.

Quality, amazing. Bless NoA for this.

16 hours ago, Armagon said:

Oh no, that poor Alm amiibo.

10 hours ago, Thane said:

"Passionate" indeed.

Did Faye become a Henry and Peri type killer, was those from the support conversations for Alm and Faye?

23 hours ago, Emerson said:

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62811268

Can anyone translate these?

Reveal hidden contents

vxumK9E.jpgNzddMI8.jpgfxaqffS.jpg

also this one isnt memey or jokey but could someone translate this one for me

This is definitely funny looking at those images.

By the way, I was thinking of making a joke comic of Silque in the Sage clothes that we saw from North American trailer since she can't access the Sage class in the game and Gray will have his comical line "Shut up Tobin!" in the comic as well. By the way, does anyone think I should do an another joke comic of Mae wielding the Excalibur spell since we saw that from those two trailers as well?

On 5/9/2017 at 8:31 AM, Emerson said:

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62811268

Can anyone translate these?

Reveal hidden contents

vxumK9E.jpgNzddMI8.jpgfxaqffS.jpg

also this one isnt memey or jokey but could someone translate this one for me

Oh, these are cute. Here you go. (Corrections are welcome)

Spoiler

Why did they have him watch the dance? 

Hm?

Jenny is too adorable

I'd adopt them both 

RES well

C: I wonder if this isn't just a drop in the bucket.

V: Ngh

L: Hey now! You'll hurt Aniki's feelings!

4. (this is referring to their base convo)

L: How the hell is your skin so smooth. And it's so squishy huh...

K: Looks like they're having fun.

J: Oh, what's going on here? Can I join?

L: Obviously not!

6:

Support A

Ce: Perhaps you could think of me as your little sister.

A: Huh?

Co: No way! Anteze only has one brother and that's me!

Ce: B-brother.

A: Her big bro is pretty funny too.

4 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Did Faye become a Henry and Peri type killer, was those from the support conversations for Alm and Faye?

I wouldn't say Henry-type killer and most definitly not Peri-type. Faye's basically just fighting for Alm. She doesn't make death jokes (Henry) nor does she try to kill her allies and innocent people (Peri). Also, yeah, those are glimpses to their C and B Support. The Japanese version of the Supports were basically the same. The only difference here is just some slight tweaks, such as the mention of tea in the English version.

Spoiler

Despite appearnces, Faye can be rude to people outside her friend group, such as Slique, but she at least is capable of recognizing of that and apologizing.

Faye's not as bad as people make her out to be. But there's a whole thread for that. 

10 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

I don't think so. It wasnt as crazy and serial killery as those two. Just seemed like a silly moment. 

2 hours ago, Namarid said:

He did it again.

FAIA EMBUREM fits with everything and it's amazing (even if the SoV opening did have to be edited a bit).

Ok, I managed to finish making this funny fan art comic of Silque that I started yesterday and worked on it during in Computer Lab time. I did used the Wacom tablet and Adobe photoshop to make this entire comic. I did used the Fire Emblem Heroes art styled chibis for Silque in the Sage outfit since we did saw this from the North American trailer from a couple of weeks ago since Sages are male exclusive classes in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. What do you guys think of this so far?:

Sage%20Silque%20Comic_zps79j2trjf.png

Edited by King Marth 64

On 05/10/2017 at 2:33 PM, King Marth 64 said:

itt: people not realizing that the decapitated Alm amiibo is related to Faye.

"If I can't have him, no one will."

4 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

itt: people not realizing that the decapitated Alm amiibo is related to Faye.

"If I can't have him, no one will."

That was actually a comment on the Twitter post.

I still don't see Faye as a yandere, especially after both A-Supports but ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯. There's an entire thread for that. Let's keep this place for the memes.

14 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Ok, I managed to finish making this funny fan art comic of Silque that I started yesterday and worked on it during in Computer Lab time. I did used the Wacom tablet and Adobe photoshop to make this entire comic. I did used the Fire Emblem Heroes art styled chibis for Silque in the Sage outfit since we did saw this from the North American trailer from a couple of weeks ago since Sages are male exclusive classes in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. What do you guys think of this so far?:

Sage%20Silque%20Comic_zps79j2trjf.png

This was pretty great. The Mila sleeping hat was adorable.

I have one question for you all. One that will bring you flashbacks of war...a deadly war. Shadows of Valentia's noobs will decide... ELITIST OR WEEB. THIS IS THE NEW FLAME WAR. STEEL THY SWORD AND MAKE A MOVE.

56 minutes ago, ThatOneWeakArcher said:

I have one question for you all. One that will bring you flashbacks of war...a deadly war. Shadows of Valentia's noobs will decide... ELITIST OR WEEB. THIS IS THE NEW FLAME WAR. STEEL THY SWORD AND MAKE A MOVE.

Elitist for days, we must put an end to those evil weebs. They have angered our gods, burned our crops, murdered our people, and poisoned our water supply! WE MUST END THEM! Join the Elitist Alliance!

35 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Yandere Faye be farming kills:

Q3r0vUa.png

Source

If my awesome Nipponese skills are on point, the dialogue is as follows:

Faye: That was an easy victory, huh? It's because you're so strong, Alm!

Alm: Uh, yeah...that's right?

On 5/12/2017 at 8:40 PM, ThatOneWeakArcher said:

Ok, I'll go find the evil force in the background making these two groups fight and end the divide. Have fun in the meantime.

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I laughed more than i should have. This is actually great.

Th-That...

That was Beautiful... :sob: 

49 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I laughed more than i should have. This is actually great.

Welp, the thread's over. Nothing more to see here; this will most likely not be topped.

I'm joking, of course, but damn this was great.