Thane

Jokes and Memes about Shadows of Valentia

181 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

I laughed more than i should have. This is actually great.

Minor circuit starts to play as mycen is actually riding a bike in front of alm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have sinned...

591afa3ae55a5_Untitleddrawing.jpg.9608f2f1e1e6dc9fcfb23032d2cdfa65.jpg

WATERNELONE.jpg.a6bb3ed61579174807663d464edd023b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I managed to make a second fan made comedy comic involves with the Alm's Army mistake that we saw from the "A Mastery Class in Strategy" trailer. Desaix and the rest of the soldiers aren't too happy about the plan to fool Alm. I started working this comic yesterday. What do you guys think about it? Does that Random Zofian Soldier's idea is way too dumb to fool Alm's real army?

Alms%20Army%20Comic_zps00yjqdot.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2017 at 8:50 AM, Armagon said:

I laughed more than i should have. This is actually great.

He's romping over in time with the music XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't be the only one...

xgXtSAv.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Enaluxeme said:

I can't be the only one...

xgXtSAv.png

This gave me an idea

atlas.jpg.aef2835be23aaf4f3c2bdb14db68dc94.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MOAR!!!591df420e62e2_ZacharyEffron.thumb.jpg.6d8c47e502f360303e2f0a8c66ab1818.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GameStop employee: We're only getting two Alm and Celica Ammibos, and they're all reserved.

Oh, wait, that wasn't a joke...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn't originally going to post this... but screw it. 

 

fire_emblem_yandere_by_akira1100-db97c8w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Thran Starcrod said:

I wasn't originally going to post this... but screw it. 

 

fire_emblem_yandere_by_akira1100-db97c8w

I think I got it, is it because two of them are still semi-sane characters, where as Camilla belongs in a mental asylum? No? Damn I thought I was close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I think I got it, is it because two of them are still semi-sane characters, where as Camilla belongs in a mental asylum? No? Damn I thought I was close.

I've seen more hate for Faye than for Tharja and Camilla combined. Six times over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Thran Starcrod said:

I wasn't originally going to post this... but screw it. 

 

fire_emblem_yandere_by_akira1100-db97c8w

I get it. Faye has no fanservice in her design, which is why she's hated. Am i right? Or is it because Tharja and Camilla obbsess over the player whereas Faye doesn't?

2 minutes ago, Thran Starcrod said:

I've seen more hate for Faye than for Tharja and Camilla combined. Six times over.

It's really unfair too, because Faye's like, really tame compared to Tharja and Camilla. Faye really isn't that bad imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I get it. Faye has no fanservice in her design, which is why she's hated. Am i right? Or is it because Tharja and Camilla obbsess over the player whereas Faye doesn't?

Faye's like Tharja and Camilla for Alm. It's her entire character. HER ENTIRE CHARACTER.

Fanservice is why people seem to like Camilla and Tharja over her, yes.

I don't really like any of the 3 particularly myself, although Tharja I find the most tolerable.

Edited by Emerson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I get it. Faye has no fanservice in her design, which is why she's hated.

Someone give this guy a prize, he got it right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Emerson said:

Faye's like Tharja and Camilla for Alm. It's her entire character. HER ENTIRE CHARACTER.

I don't really like any of the 3 particularly myself, although Tharja I find the most tolerable.

Because Faye is obbsesed with an established character, it makes more sense to compare Faye with Malica instead of Tharja and Camilla, since Malica was obbssesed with Marth.

I'm kinda the opposite. I despise Tharja, i'm indifferent towards Camilla, and Faye grew on me to the point where i like her. Like, despite her obbsesion with Alm, the A-Support shows that she genuianly loves him, as opposed to Tharja, who just lusts after Robin. And as for Camilla's obbsesion, it's still sibiling love in the end (not counting S-Supports).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Because Faye is obbsesed with an established character, it makes more sense to compare Faye with Malica instead of Tharja and Camilla, since Malica was obbssesed with Marth.

I'm kinda the opposite. I despise Tharja, i'm indifferent towards Camilla, and Faye grew on me to the point where i like her. Like, despite her obbsesion with Alm, the A-Support shows that she genuianly loves him, as opposed to Tharja, who just lusts after Robin. And as for Camilla's obbsesion, it's still sibiling love in the end (not counting S-Supports).

I dislike her because she literally has nothing to her character besides Alm. Almost every single goddamn line is about Alm. If she had some sense of character beyond that, I'd be at least fine with her.

After 2 games in a row with the same trope (3 technically) I don't get why they have to keep bringing this back, but even more extreme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Emerson said:

I dislike her because she literally has nothing to her character besides Alm. Almost every single goddamn line is about Alm. If she had some sense of character beyond that, I'd be at least fine with her.

The one-noteness doesn't really bother me, considering about 80% of FE's characters are one-note.

Anyways, we're getting off track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To me, she was added as a new character so I was hoping for something... more. Not just Alm, Alm, Alm Alm Alm.

Fanservice means little to me for women, since I only care about good looking guys in that respect. I like Camilla although I don't like her armour. I dislike Tharja because she is creepy. I dislike Faye because I've been playing the game and that's literally all I've heard from her. I skip her lines now -.-

I don't like people saying it is just because of fanservice. I think, for many, it's just disappointment they added a new female character just to do that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I don't like people saying it is just because of fanservice. I think, for many, it's just disappointment they added a new female character just to do that...

It's not even disapointment though, it's genuine hate. As mentioned above, Faye has gotten more hate than Tharja and Camilla combined, even though Faye herself isn't even that bad.

I can understand disapointment with Faye, but she's getting way more hate than she actually deserves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's not even disapointment though, it's genuine hate. As mentioned above, Faye has gotten more hate than Tharja and Camilla combined, even though Faye herself isn't even that bad.

I can understand disapointment with Faye, but she's getting way more hate than she actually deserves.

Faye is that bad, though. I'm literally skipping her lines because it is Alm Alm Alm. There's nothing else to her. The line I liked most from her was calling for help from her mother. It's boring. I honestly don't remember Tharja or Camilla being so bad. It might be because I have grown less tolerance because of those previous characters, but I just don't see the point of her. She was added in to be yet another fangirl when she could've been an actual character -.-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Besides obsession, Tharja has no real indications of being close to a Gasai Yuno yandere at all in actions. Or at the very least, it's nowhere near as overt as Camilla in birthright, or Fae's support convo.

Just wanted to say.

Edited by maninbluejumpsuit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

I don't like people saying it is just because of fanservice.

Back when Fates was announced, when nothing was really known about the game. Zero plot details, just we knew Hoshido and Nohr existed and that was it. Everyone I spoke to said they were getting Nohr. Keep in mind, this is literally back when all we knew was Hoshido was some dudes and Nohr was Camilla shaking her tits. So yes, it is indeed just because of fanservice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thran Starcrod said:

Back when Fates was announced, when nothing was really known about the game. Zero plot details, just we knew Hoshido and Nohr existed and that was it. Everyone I spoke to said they were getting Nohr. Keep in mind, this is literally back when all we knew was Hoshido was some dudes and Nohr was Camilla shaking her tits. So yes, it is indeed just because of fanservice.

I meant not everyone likes x and y just for fanservice or hates Faye because she doesn't have any. I wouldn't hate Faye if she had any other characterisation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Faye is that bad, though.

I guess this is where we (maybe strongly) disagree. Because for as obbsesed Faye is with Alm

Spoiler

She's capable of reasonably accepting the friendzone, as shown in her A-Support with Alm. Heck, she figured it was gonna happen anyway. Her A-Support basically shows that she genuianly loves Alm.

Her A-Support with him made me appreciate her.

 

I do want to say that using the "one-note" argument is kinda invalid because 80% of FE's characters are one-note. Even some fan-favorites are one-note (see Navarre).

35 minutes ago, maninbluejumpsuit said:

Besides obsession, Tharja has no real indications of being close to a Gasai Yuno yandere at all in actions. 

Yuno is on a whole different level than Tharja, Camilla, and Faye combined 3x.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I guess this is where we (maybe strongly) disagree. Because for as obbsesed Faye is with Alm

  Hide contents

She's capable of reasonably accepting the friendzone, as shown in her A-Support with Alm. Heck, she figured it was gonna happen anyway. Her A-Support basically shows that she genuianly loves Alm.

Her A-Support with him made me appreciate her.

 

I do want to say that using the "one-note" argument is kinda invalid because 80% of FE's characters are one-note. Even some fan-favorites are one-note (see Navarre).

Yuno is on a whole different level than Tharja, Camilla, and Faye combined 3x.

It's not that she's one note. It's because I don't like the one note that she's on and that they've introduced a whole new female character just to have a one note revolving around the main lord. It was unnecessary. If she'd had a one note about freakin' pickles, it would be ten times better. It's just the note they chose makes me despise her. I was hoping to change my mind while playing, but currently I'm bored of her lines already. Everything, every single line so far, has been about Alm except the one asking for her mum... And that's the only line of hers I liked!

But this is my opinion, the thread is derailed enough so I shall leave it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.