DANGANRONPA- 6 students vs a bear.

Flee Fleet!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umerol and Clarinets left the cafeteria.

KoumaI8 has left the gym

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Tomorrow is nighttime! I repeat, tomorrow is nighttime! Due to the current "caged door" situation we're having, I will not send anyone to their rooms while walking around the night, if someone reports to me about it, due to group CKO being unable to go their dorms.

Anyways, continue with your lives, fellow students. I am watching...

6 minutes ago, Leona said:

/action: Search for a lighter, matchbox, or anything capable of starting a fire

(what are the walls made of?)

You don't find anything that could start a fire in the cafeteria.

There might be some matches in the kitchen, so you could check there. Just don't start a fire that could burn down the school and result in our despair filled death....well, actually, I wouldn't mind some extra fiery despair, to be honest. Upupupu...

Also, the walls are made of concrete.

/say: "Hmm what to do what to do... Hey Koumal were are you going? AREN'T WE TRAPPED HERE?! Ugh anyway... Wait I have an idea! The lights are on, right? The moth can follow the light if it's strong enough! 

/action: Grab the moth, and go to the caged door were Umerol is

/say: Umerol! Can you hear me? Turn the brightness of the light! If the secret passageway is a Tunnel of some sorts, the moth will be able to follow it! Now let's see if this works out... Or if Monobear tells me I can't do this...

19 minutes ago, Leona said:

/Action: search for matches (and food) in the kitchen

You do that, and...the results will be given in PM (since you're not in the cafeteria anymore).

1 minute ago, OrangePerson said:

/say: "Hmm what to do what to do... Hey Koumal were are you going? AREN'T WE TRAPPED HERE?! Ugh anyway... Wait I have an idea! The lights are on, right? The moth can follow the light if it's strong enough! 

/action: Grab the moth, and go to the caged door were Umerol is

/say: Umerol! Can you hear me? Turn the brightness of the light! If the secret passageway is a Tunnel of some sorts, the moth will be able to follow it! Now let's see if this works out... Or if Monobear tells me I can't do this...

You grab the moth, go to the caged door, say that to @umerol...and the results will be given in PM, to both of you. 

ANNOUNCEMENT:

IT IS NIGHTTIME! I REPEAT! IT IS NIGHTTIME!

You can continue with your lives now.

Also, if group CKO doesn't get food by the time the next nighttime comes, they will die of starvation.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

Sorry Bakagin, your not a student, so your actions won't be accepted.

4 hours ago, umerol said:

/Action: Enters the cafeteria.

You enter the cafeteria.

6 hours ago, OrangePerson said:

/action: Open eyes

/say: Hey Mono... who... is... that person...

/action: Fell asleep 

It was the secret 7th student! PUHUHU!

I am correct, tomorrow will be daytime.

If group CKO is still stuck in the school grounds by the time the next nighttime comes up, they will die of starvation.

/Action: I enter the cafeteria and let out a whistle with my fingers, it should be loud enough for the three Greenies to hear me. I think I see Leona in the cafeteria.

/Talk: Hey, it's me, Koumal, I got out of there! Quick, have you found out anything of interest? Those two don't have much time left!

/action: Wake up

/say: "Oh god this was not a dream... hmm... The Moth... it din't move, I should check it to see if it has some secret button or something... Also, HEY YOU TWO, GET YOUR BUTTS UP HERE AND START WORKING, WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!

/action: Check Moth

Thanks to the whistle of KoumaI8, one of the Greenies responds, and in fact, an Orange also wakes up.

Corrobin looks for the other two, but it seems like one has escaped, and the other is outside the gym.

7 hours ago, OrangePerson said:

/action: Wake up

/say: "Oh god this was not a dream... hmm... The Moth... it din't move, I should check it to see if it has some secret button or something... Also, HEY YOU TWO, GET YOUR BUTTS UP HERE AND START WORKING, WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!

/action: Check Moth

You wake up.

The moth....is real. But it's not responsive, for whatever reason.

(also you were not in the gym, but I still responded. Be sure of your location next time)

Edited by Flee Fleet!

/say: "Ok enough of this moth, time to do something else, Ugh what do I do?Nothing does anything! Is there even another awnser then death? I'm hungry... I guess I'm dying... Ah... why did I even enter this school... I miss my family... I miss my friends... Ah..."

/action: Go to a corner, lay down and cry to myself

1 hour ago, OrangePerson said:

/say: "Ok enough of this moth, time to do something else, Ugh what do I do?Nothing does anything! Is there even another awnser then death? I'm hungry... I guess I'm dying... Ah... why did I even enter this school... I miss my family... I miss my friends... Ah..."

/action: Go to a corner, lay down and cry to myself

How about checking the other areas? That might help.

1 hour ago, Clarinets said:

When does the next night begin?

The day after tomorrow.

/say: "I really don't feel like it... like I kinda gave up on life... but sigh whatever, wait Koumal got out? Wow, I REALLY need to pay more attencion to things... Last time I saw him he said he was heading to the classrooms..."

/action: Leave the gym and check the classrooms