DANGANRONPA- 6 students vs a bear.

Flee Fleet!

2 hours ago, Corrobin said:

/Eat food.

Well, you eat some of the cookies. But there's not much else.

By the way, tomorrow will be nighttime, guys, so keep that in mind.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys, today is nighttime, and I'm really sorry for my late response in the thread today. I didn't get the time to post in the thread until now.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Okay, we need to do some cleaning and construction for the school, you hear me students!

The jobs are simple. Work has to be done in three areas.

The Storage Room: where the door to it must be fixed and the hole on the sealed

The gym and trophy room: Broken trophies are now trash and must be replaced. The stage in the gym must be prepared (further details given later)

Infirmary: We're placing new medicines in our medicine cabinet, but they have to be categorized. (further details given later).

I've already decided the teams, you guys have to decide where to go:

Team Cu: umerol and Corrobin.

Team LCl: Leona and Clarinets.

Team K: Only KoumaI8.

Because OrangePerson is not present, he's not going to participate.

Also, again, the rule of sending someone to their room during the night will be exempted.

You can look around other areas for tools, but I advise, stay where you must work. upupupu.

Anyways, get to work!

(I really hope my language wasn't too weird here. I'm sort of tired, so I'm really sorry again guys)

16 minutes ago, Clarinets said:

/Say: Um, I was going to wait for Leona, but I would like to choose the Infirmary.

well, I guess you have to wait for Leona's response.

By the way everyone, here's some fresh tasty burgers! Made by me obviously! NOW EAT THEM!

Monokuma places a bunch of burgers on most of the tables in the cafeteria. How nice of him, if they aren't poisonous, that is.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

Okay, today is daytime. Managed to get online here early so...

2 hours ago, Corrobin said:

/Say "I'll take the trophy room and gym."

Okay. Now we need to wait for umerol's response on whether they agree with this or not.

33 minutes ago, OrangePerson said:

/action: Crawl to the cafeteria

/say: Please... Help me... I can't walk... Oh who made burgers?

Oh hi OrangePerson.

So, uh, anyone willing to take OrangePerson in their group?

Just now, Clarinets said:

/Say: Why not put him in Koumal's group?

Groups have been already made, so I'll have to wait for Kouml8 response on whether he wants OrangePerson to join him.

Just now, OrangePerson said:

/say: Yes yes you talk about that... BUT HOW ABOUT GIVING ME A FREAKING CHAIR?!

Immediately after saying this, one of the students goes to get a chair for OrangePerson. He is now sitting on it.

/Talk: About time, Orange! What happened, did you have any trouble? I'm about to go to the storage room to fix the door, want to come with me?

/Action: I hand him a burger. 

6 minutes ago, Koumal8 said:

/Talk: About time, Orange! What happened, did you have any trouble? I'm about to go to the storage room to fix the door, want to come with me?

/Action: I hand him a burger. 

You say that to Orange, and wait for his response.

You also hand him a burger, and he thanks you for it.

So far, only @umerol hasn't responded, so I'll wait for them.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

/action: Eat the burger

/say: Thanks for the burger! But, you will have to get a wheel chair, I can't walk. So it's a long story, first I almost got killed, I won't tell who tried to kill me, I'll just leave you guys to it, because trust no one, haha! Also I took a pill that took away my ability to speak, then I went to the infirmary, took another pill which took my ability to walk, and then I FINALLY found the pill which maked me able to speak again, and well, that's how I got here. Hey Mono, could you get me a wheel chair or something?

19 minutes ago, OrangePerson said:

/action: Eat the burger

/say: Thanks for the burger! But, you will have to get a wheel chair, I can't walk. So it's a long story, first I almost got killed, I won't tell who tried to kill me, I'll just leave you guys to it, because trust no one, haha! Also I took a pill that took away my ability to speak, then I went to the infirmary, took another pill which took my ability to walk, and then I FINALLY found the pill which maked me able to speak again, and well, that's how I got here. Hey Mono, could you get me a wheel chair or something?

You eat the burger. It was actually pretty good, considering the one who made it.

I could get a wheelchair, but it'll take some time. But hey, there might be a wheelchair or two somewhere in a room, ready to horrify you by moving around itself.

1 hour ago, OrangePerson said:

/say: So I'll need to crawl? Really Mono?

We need some despair, amirite?

Someone could carry you though, as you're not that heavy.

Or someone could go scouting for wheelchairs and bring you one

Edited by Flee Fleet!

/Talk: Geez, tough story bro; well then I'm going on my own, I'll see if there's a wheelchair in the storage room and fix the door. Maybe you could go with the other group to the infirmary, there might be a pill there that'll let you walk again.

/Action: Leave the cafeteria.

2 minutes ago, Leona said:

Have we gone to the infirmary yet?

You'll have to specifically state it as an action, and so does your teammate as well (so yeah, while you're in teams, all students still have to give individual actions)

2 minutes ago, Koumal8 said:

/Talk: Geez, tough story bro; well then I'm going on my own, I'll see if there's a wheelchair in the storage room and fix the door. Maybe you could go with the other group to the infirmary, there might be a pill there that'll let you walk again.

/Action: Leave the cafeteria.

KoumaI8 has left the cafeteria.

OrangePerson, want to go with the infirmary guys or stay behind?