DANGANRONPA- 6 students vs a bear.

Flee Fleet!

A few people were sleeping. And then they woke up. They felt dizzy, they didn't know where they were, and they didn't know why they were there. 

They looked at each other, confused. Then they looked at the stage in front of them, where there stood a mono coloured bear. It just stood there for a while, and then it spoke:

HI IT'S ME MONOKUMA!

I mean, I'm Gyro Zeppli.

Actually no, I'm Flee Fleet! Or just call me the host. Anyways, the game has begun. The students of this game are:

1. OrangePerson- The Ultimate "Secret Keeper". Colour : Orange.

2. Leona- The Ultimate "Fading into the Background". Colour: Green.

3. Corrobin- The Ultimate "Seeker". Color: Orange.

4. umerol- The Ultimate "Ultimate Scientist". Color: Green.

5. Clarinets- The Ultimate "Clarinetist". Color: Green.

6. KoumaI8- The Ultimate "Whistler". Color: Orange.

Also, you're all currently in the gym. Anyways, I trapped you all here in this school. The school where only the most talented people get to enroll in! Hopefully, none of you forgot your talents or anything! Upupupu!

Anyways, you all get a handbook (just has general info like your colour, and has other purposes such as verification to enter certain rooms)! And I'm posting the rules again, if anyone wants to read them:

Spoiler

1. There will no posting (once the official game starts that is) in the thread unless I allow it.

2. The game has four phases: The wandering phase, where you can explore the school and murder others; the investigation phase to find clues in order to catch the murderer; the trial phase (whose rules I'll give once an actual trial actually happens), where you must get the killer executed; and the intermission phase  which happens right after a trial, where you guys can relax and post anything you want. Dead players and the "blackened" (killers) are also allowed to talk. During this phase I'll also be preparing a new map e.t.c. you get the gist.

3. Killing is only allowed when I say so, therefore students can have the time to explore the school area without any sort of threat or danger from someone. 

4. NO EDITING OF POSTS

5. The wandering phase has a day and night cycle. Due to timezones always screwing people up, each day and night lasts for 2 days. If you guys can think of a better time to end days and nights, do tell.

6. Actions can only be performed through PM (except during investigation phase). All PMs sent to me should start with [DR FORUM GAME], so I know that it's a player PMing me.

7. Anyone who is not active for at least 3 days will be assumed as being inactive and shall be replaced. I'll keep in mind to give a warning to anyone who is inactive for at least 2 days.

8. You are not allowed to wander during nighttime. While you can actually ignore this rule and walk around aimlessly, anyone else who sees you doing so shall immediately report to me about it, upon which I'll send you to your room and keep the door locked until daytime comes around.

9. Every player has 3 evidence slots during investigation phase. You can use them in the trial if you want.

10. Using direct quotes from any PM will result in immediate expulsion.

11. You can talk to others secretly through PM, however to send a PM to someone else, it first must go through me.

12. The game ends when only two players are left or if the killer gets away through trial. However, an exception to this rule will be made to the first trial if the killer gets away (I'd rather not make this a really short game). Instead, I'll think of a different reward for the killer who gets away in the first trial. If anyone has any ideas, do tell.

13. A maximum of only two people can be killed by one person. Any more than that, and you're out of the game.

14. Alliances in murders are allowed, but only the killer will graduate.

15. If some real life situation comes where a player will become inactive in the site, do inform me, so I can immediately have you replaced.

16. Trying to kill Monokuma AKA me, the host, will get you impaled by a spear.

17. I am a clumsy person. There is a chance that I can mess up PMs, or forget to respond to other PMs, e.t.c. If such cases happen, you MUST inform me or correct me.

18. If there is a chance that I myself become inactive, I will have someone else replace me as host (most likely dead players will do the job, if a trial does happen by the time I become inactive)

19. Be nice to each other, unless you're stabbing someone or hitting someone. I mean, actions don't equal to words, right? Right.

20. There is a possible chance that new rules can be added during the game. Keep that in mind.

NEW RULE: Due to only having limited players, if a blackened manages to graduate, they can give a "curse" (disadvantage, if it's not too harsh) to a living student so they have a harder time.

Be sure to read the "joining" thread too, to see if I made any changes to a rule that I forgot. There's also additional info.

Anyways, here's the map for floor 1:

map_1_floor_1_by_bootsiel-d69lve8.png

1) Gymnasium
2) Trophy Room
3) Restrooms
4) Stairwell to Floor 2
5) Infirmary
6) Student Store
7) Entrance Hall
8) AV Room
9) Floor 1 Classrooms
10) Passage to Floor 1 Dorms
11) Elevator to Trial Room

Floor 1- Dormitory:

map_2_floor_1_by_bootsiel-d69ngci.png

1) Sauna
2) Public Bathroom
3) Laundry room
4) Passage to Floor 1 School Grounds
5) Cafeteria
6) Kitchen
7) Storage Room
8) Stairwell to Floor 2
9) Restrooms
10) Trash Incinerator
11) Student Dorms

as of right now: 

IT IS THE WANDERING PHASE RIGHT NOW ,YOU CAN NOT KILL ANYONE EITHER!

YOU CAN ONLY SPEAK IN THE THREAD IF YOU'RE IN THE GYM OR CAFETARIA!

YOUR DORM NUMBER IS ACCORDING TO NUMBER NEXT TO YOUR NAME IN THE LIST ABOVE!

Hopefully, I did not forget to say anything, and this will be a fun game! Enjoy!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

/ Say "Well, this is the weirdest situation I've been in. What about you guys?"

You say that, and wait for the response of others.

ALSO I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING!

THE INFIRMARY IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE TO GREENIES, AND THE STUDENT STORE IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE TO ORANGES!

/Action: I slowly get up, rubbing my temples.

/Talk (to Corrobin): "Dear Gods, do I feel dizzy... Huh, hey there! I'm Koumal, nice to meet you! Maybe you can tell me where we are? Last thing I remember I was reading a book... I think... My memory is fuzzy... Also, what's that weird bear doing here? Is he a friend of yours?"

/ Talk (to Koumal): "No, no idea who the monochrome bear is. Name's Corrobin, but you can call me Robin for short."

/Talk (to Monokuma): "Hey, you! Why the hell are we here, and why aren't you the correct color of bear? Are you a panda or something?"

15 minutes ago, umerol said:

/Say: "Ugh..... A.... talking bear?.... Am I still dreaming?"

/Pinch self

/Say "Sorry, sweetheart, but this is reality.

"UPUPUPU!

IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS AWAAAKE!"

The students all slowly wake up, some feeling dizzy and one thinking that they were on a bed:

"I hope the floor was cozy enough, you all! Upupupu...."

They all are confused, except for one, who leans against the wall... they try to speak to the monochrome bear:

19 hours ago, Corrobin said:

/Talk (to Monokuma): "Hey, you! Why the hell are we here, and why aren't you the correct color of bear? Are you a panda or something?"

"GASP! I'm not a panda, I'm MONOKUMA! A monochrome coloured bear. And I am THE HEADMASTER! Of this school, that is. And of course, a school needs some students, so I captured all of you well talented people to be the very first students of my new school....The School for Gifted Children. And you will be trapped here forever and forever!!! UPUPUPU....but, there is one way to escape....do you want to know how???"

"And I'm not a toy! Sort of! But I'm still not one. I'm going to take that as an insult you know! Upupu"

/say: "Wait I've seen you before... Oh yes! You are that bear from the plushie store! Or were you? Wait, WHY AM I TALKING TO YOU?! GET ME OUT OF HERE! FOREVER?! HELL NAH STUPID BEAR YOU AIN'T TRAPPING ME IN HERE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

/action: Falls to the floor and faints

5 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

"And I'm not a toy! Sort of! But I'm still not one. I'm going to take that as an insult you know! Upupu"

/Say "I'm sorry, please don't hurt me!"

/Talk (to Monokuma): "Well of course I want to know, there's so many places I haven't visited yet! Sorry, but spending my whole life here doesn't sit well with me."

10 hours ago, OrangePerson said:

/action: Falls to the floor and faints

You might need some anesthesia though.

10 hours ago, OrangePerson said:

Oh yes! You are that bear from the plushie store!

Wait, am I THAT popular that plushies of me have been made? OH MY!

14 hours ago, Corrobin said:

/ Say "Oh, great. A talking animal. That hasn't been done, what, a bajillion times before, has it?"

Hey! Watch your mouth. I am the hedmaster, not some random bear!

9 hours ago, Clarinets said:

/Say "I'm sorry, please don't hurt me!"

Apology accepted. Although I can't guarantee that I won't hurt you! UPUPU

5 hours ago, Leona said:

/Action: Cover ears due to all the shouting.

You cover your ears. You can barely hear anything now.

8 hours ago, Koumal8 said:

/Talk (to Monokuma): "Well of course I want to know, there's so many places I haven't visited yet! Sorry, but spending my whole life here doesn't sit well with me."

Well, okay!

YOU HAVE TO KILL EACH OTHER TO GRADUATE AND ESCAPE THE SCHOOL!

Pretty nice way of getting out, huh? You don't even need to study! Upupupu!

DING DONG! DING DONG!

The bell has rung. (tomorrow will be nighttime, so better start moving)

Also,

KILLING MODE IS ENABLED! You can now kill each other if you want.

Spoiler

(tomorrow will be nighttime, so better start moving)

Err... when's tomorrow EXACTLY? You know, different timezones... Will you always make an announcement in this thread like the one in the games saying "It's now 10:00 pm. Bedtime."?

/Talk (to Monokuma): "Well, that IS convenient... except it is not. I still think this is just a bad joke, but let's say I roll with it: is that all we need to do?"

44 minutes ago, Koumal8 said:
  Hide contents

Err... when's tomorrow EXACTLY? You know, different timezones... Will you always make an announcement in this thread like the one in the games saying "It's now 10:00 pm. Bedtime."?

/Talk (to Monokuma): "Well, that IS convenient... except it is not. I still think this is just a bad joke, but let's say I roll with it: is that all we need to do?"

Spoiler

I knew timezones would be a problem. Basically, each day and night will last for 2 days at the least (allowing for people of different timezones to at least have a day to explore the school, if I am correct.). If you can propose a better way of changing daytime and nightime, do tell. Tomorrow will be nighttime by the time I wake up in the morning. I'll announce it.

Yes, that is all you need to do. Or stay trapped in the school. I mean come on, think for yourself which is the better option, puhuhu!