• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Clarinets said:

/Say: "Oh no..."

/Action: Leave gymnasium.

You leave the gymnasium

Also:

IT'S OFFICIALLY NIGHTTIME! IF YOU SEE ANYONE ELSE WALKING AROUND DURING THIS TIME, YOU CAN REPORT TO ME ABOUT IT, AND I'LL SEND THEM TO THEIR ROOMS! YOU CAN ALSO BE SENT TO YOUR ROOMS IF OTHERS REPORT ME ABOUT IT.

Okay, continue.

21 minutes ago, umerol said:

/Action: Enters the cafeteria.

/Say: "The cafeteria.... Wonder if the kitchen is acessible. If there are any...."

You enter the Cafeteria, and then see the door to the kitchen. It seems to be accessible.

[ just a reminder that while you can post in the thread if you're in the gym or cafeteria, actions should still be posted through PM considering you're in a different area once you leave the gym or cafeteria (unless you are in the cafeteria or gym, then you can post actions in the thread) ]

/action: Enter the Student Store

/say: Hmm I wonder what they sell here... Oh my freaking god it's filled with Monokuma plushies... How will that help me? Oh wait nevermind I'm looking in the plushie part of the shop

14 hours ago, OrangePerson said:

/action: Enter the Student Store

/say: Hmm I wonder what they sell here... Oh my freaking god it's filled with Monokuma plushies... How will that help me? Oh wait nevermind I'm looking in the plushie part of the shop

You enter the student store. Besides finding some Monokuma plushies....and plushies of a rabbit that kind of look like monokuma, but with different colours...you find that the store sells really sharp pencils, some notebooks, glue, and staplers. There's also a note that reads:

ITEMS WILL CHANGE AT RANDOM TIMES!

Those are some really big letters.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

10 minutes ago, OrangePerson said:

/action: Enter the cafeteria

/say: Oh god a suprise? We are in trouble...

Yes, a surprise.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Today is daytime folks! I would like every student to enter the cafeteria, for I have a few announcements to make. Anyone who enters the cafeteria must post in the thread and say something like "I'm here" if they want, but anyone who does not enter the cafeteria by the end of the day will get impaled (or maybe not, depends).

(it would be also cool if you guys introduce yourselves as well, giving your info from the sheet I sent you all)

Eye color: Brown

Height: 1, 55 Cm

Weight: 42.5 K (As you can see, I'm still young, because an adult with this weight would be anorexic XD)

Hair colour: Black

Accessories: None

PS: I only use orange clothing, ALWAYS. 

/say: Here is my sheet Monokoma, oh was I suposed to actually say it? Whatever. Also I'm here.

1 minute ago, OrangePerson said:

Height: 1, 55 Cm

Weight: 42.5 K (As you can see, I'm still young, because an adult with this weight would be anorexic XD)

Hair colour: Black

Accessories: None

PS: I only use orange clothing, ALWAYS. 

/say: Here is my sheet Monokoma, oh was I suposed to actually say it? Whatever. Also I'm here.

Yes, you were supposed to say it, as it is your introduction. 

/say: "UGH, FINE! So I don't know why I'm doing this... Upupu over there demanded me to, I'm Orange, I'm still young so I don't know why my parents sent me to this school. I have brown eyes. I weight 42.5 K and my height is 1.55 cm, my hair color is black. I also only use orange clothing, ALWAYS, if you see me using a clothing that is not orange, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG, there Bear, are you happy now?"

23 minutes ago, OrangePerson said:

/say: "UGH, FINE! So I don't know why I'm doing this... Upupu over there demanded me to, I'm Orange, I'm still young so I don't know why my parents sent me to this school. I have brown eyes. I weight 42.5 K and my height is 1.55 cm, my hair color is black. I also only use orange clothing, ALWAYS, if you see me using a clothing that is not orange, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG, there Bear, are you happy now?"

(Um, Orange, I don't think you understood the situation, you already gave your introduction with the sheet, I was just joking around....)

BUT MONOKUMA LOVES THE DESPAIR YOUR SHOWING!

/Action: Enter the cafeteria.

/Say: Oh no... Did someone kill already? I hope everyone is okay. I was told to submit some information about me, so...

Height: Short 

Weight: Thin 

Hair Short, Dark Brown 

Accessories: Grey Glasses, Watch on wrist

/Action: Enter the cafeteria

Spoiler

Eye colour: Blue

Height: Tall

Weight: Thin

Hair colour: Brown

Accessories: A small silver-colored earring on each ear

/Say: What's for breakfast?

1 hour ago, Clarinets said:

/Say: Oh no... Did someone kill already? I hope everyone is okay. I was told to submit some information about me, so...

Someone might have found a body? Puhuhuhu....

6 minutes ago, Leona said:

/Say: What's for breakfast?

Jam sandwiches, omelettes, muscat and orange juices, boiled eggs, milk....all prepared by your loving headmaster Monokuma (no, no, I did not put poison. Upupu...)

/Action: I enter the cafeteria and sit in a chair.

/Talk: Hey, jam sandwiches! I'll take three, thanks!

Spoiler

Eye color: Light Brown

Height: 1,64 m

Weight: 65 kg

Hair colour: Black, curly

Accessories: glasses with blue frame, black thin gloves