DANGANRONPA- 6 students vs a bear.

Flee Fleet!

6 minutes ago, Koumal8 said:

/Action: I enter the cafeteria and sit in a chair.

/Talk: Hey, jam sandwiches! I'll take three, thanks!

Hide contents

YoEye color: Light Brown

Height: 1,64 m

Weight: 65 kg

Hair colour: Black, curly

Accessories: glasses with blue frame, black thin gloves

You enter the cafeteria, sit on a chair, and begin to chow down on three jam sandwiches. Everyone else present look at you, with a shocked face.

You slowly, eat a whole full sandwich, and then you begin to eat the second one. Everyone else seems to look more calmer now.

"See? I told you! No poison, no poison! That would be toooo boring.

Anyways, only @Corrobin is left. Hopefully, he arrives in time. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, it seems like everyone is here! Now for the announcements!

1: The Infirmary and Store room are no more restricted to only Greenies and Oranges, respectively. However, the Storage room is now only restricted to Greenies and the AV room is only restricted to Oranges.

2. Apparently I was making a world record of chewing one piece of gum for the longest time possible...but because I don't want to stick it on the back of my ear, or anywhere on my body, I spit it out somewhere "clean" enough so I could chew it again later and continue to make my world record. Unfortunately....I forgot where it is now. If anyone finds it, do tell me, and I'll give a reward!

3. I request that the students split into two groups, each having three members. One group must go to the gym and the other must remain in the cafeteria. I will let you all decide who's going to be in which group. But remember to do it before nighttime comes around. 

That is all, also, thanks for your introductions. You may proceed with your daily school life.

2 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

/Say "How about we split Oranges/Greenies?"

Sounds boring, but you're choice, as long as it may end up causing fruitful despair for the school....upupu.

/Talk: Yeah, I'll have to agree with the bear this time. Screw colors, I'm going to the gym, two deployment slots left.

/Action: I finish eating the sandwiches and leave the cafeteria.

Well, I guess OrangePerson is left to tell us where he wants to go. I think he would agree with going to the gym, but I'll still wait for his response.

KoumaI8 exits the cafeteria, Corrobin also exits and goes to the gym, umerol goes to the kitchen taking a jam sandwich with him, Leona takes a chair and decides to take a nap in the cafeteria, Clarinets stays in the cafeteria and takes an omelette as well.

And OrangePerson then hurriedly runs to the gym.

Well, the groups are complete now:

Leona, umerol, and Clarinets are going to stay in the cafeteria. This group shall be named LuC, for the time being.

Corrobin, KoumaI8, and OrangePerson are going to go to the gym. This group shall be named CKO, for the time being.

Well, I guess we should....BEGIN!

there was silence, and then, there was a noise. It sounded like it came from the passageway that connected the Floor 1 Dormitory and School Grounds.

Curious, and a bit frightened, one member from each group decides to check this noise out. What they saw, it shocked them.

Well well well??? What do you think? I placed a locked cage door between the passageway that connected the dorms and school grounds. Awesome, right? I thought we needed some sort of addition! Upupupu....wait, what? You tell me that the door is locked. Well, oops. 

I have the key to open it, but.....only on one certain condition....someone has to be killed! Yes, someone must die for the sake of despair and escape! PUHUHUHU!

But it's your choice, my precious students. Either someone must kill someone else, to open the door, and possibly graduate, or let group CKO die of starvation, since they can't get to the cafeteria! UPUPUPU!

Your choice students. Open the door, or let a group die. Or maybe find a hidden passageway, I don't know. You got to do something! Upupu...

Well, basically, caged door prevents CKO getting food and sleeping peacefully in their dorms. Too bad. And LuC can help, or not, to the point of killing someone. Well, continue with your school lives, students. 

/Talk: "I kinda have this feeling there's no such thing, but I guess it's one way to start..."

/Action: I start carefully checking the gym's floor, lightly knocking on it every 30 cm or so with the heel of my left foot.

6 hours ago, Koumal8 said:

/Action: I start carefully checking the gym's floor, lightly knocking on it every 30 cm or so with the heel of my left foot.

Monokuma is amused by this. He tries it himself. Alas, it does not work.

6 hours ago, OrangePerson said:

/action: Start to examine the walls

Besides there being a moth on the wall, there's nothing else that seems to scream "Hidden Passage".

5 hours ago, Clarinets said:

Can anything fit through the door?

/Action: Thoroughly search cafeteria for hidden passage.

Nope. You can see each other though.

You start searching the cafeteria, and Corrobin start searching the gym's floor. Doesn't seems to bring any fruitful results.

6 hours ago, Leona said:

/action: Investigate for a potential way to get food into the gym

Unfortunately, you can't, through the door, I mean.

umerol enters the cafeteria.

/Talk: This is bringing us nothing. I suggest we split up and search individually. I'm going to search the two classrooms.

/Action: Leaves the gym.