Makaze

Mafia Championship  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who should represent SF for 2017?

16af17a11c.png

other arguments are invalid tbh

if people vote for not-makaze they should be wagoned d1 in future games

7 hours ago, kirsche said:

Has Makaze ever played an NOC here ever?

I think I have a 3-1 win record? Never been mafia, though.

Edited by Makaze

Lord Gaius, are you alright with being the backup nominee? (I'm telling them I'm the nominee, but in case something comes up, you'll be the next they ask.)

Update on The Mafia Championship

Exciting news: We are expanding to 150 participating communities, which is more than last season. In fact, we may even go for 165 communities depending on how some invitations go.

On that note, if you know of a community that might be interested in participating and isn't on the list in the linked post, let me know and I'll be happy to give them an invitation: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/7692-Season-4-The-Time-Is-Now!?p=1070949&viewfull=1#post1070949

Since none of the representatives chosen at this point have indicated that they can only play if their game starts April 24, I have made the decision that the qualifying phase won't begin until May 1st in order to allow me more time to get everything properly organized and to get all representatives properly prepared. This will have no impact on the overall schedule for this season; the qualifying phase will still be wrapped up by early July, after which we dive into the wildcard games followed by the finale game.

As for how to spectate your representative, I'll get back to you with more info on that, but cliffs: Your community may of course create your own private spectator chat (that your rep can't access), but the general spectator chat (where all communities gather and chat together) will be on Discord this year. If you want an invite to the server already now, just write me.

On 4/16/2017 at 11:31 PM, Makaze said:

They're asking for a bio.

What have you got? @Euklyd? Anyone?

The Terminator is a 1984 American science fiction action film directed by James Cameron. It stars Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, a cyborg assassin sent back in time from 2029 to 1984 to kill Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton), whose son will one day become a savior against machines in a post-apocalyptic future. Michael Biehn plays Kyle Reese, a soldier from the future sent back in time to protect Connor. The screenplay is credited to Cameron, along with producer Gale Anne Hurd. Executive producers John Daly and Derek Gibson of Hemdale Film Corporation were instrumental in the film's financing and production.[4][6][7]

Spoiler

[1:30:05 AM] Makaze: My first alias was Caesura
Cesare is Italian for Caesar
[1:30:41 AM] Kitty: but caesar ends dying with a $#@! ton of stabs
[1:30:49 AM] Kitty: well hopefully you do not end in the same fate my friend
[1:31:00 AM] Makaze: that is a foreboding thing to say 

Originally Posted by Blitz
Spoiler

Makaze - killed by Kirsche, Mitsuki, Green Poet, Agape, Lexa and Prims

pottery