Ever have a unit beg you to use them?

Jedi

Why do you think Tomas appears in all of my stories? :P:

It's also why I fell in love with Legault.  He kept maxing Strength, so I figured I'd throw him into the fray.  Give him an inventory full of Killing Edges, then giggle as entire sections of the map fall to him.

Tana from Sacred Stones. I know she's a good unit but she was doing basically what Boyd was doing up there - scoring low% crits early on and doubling everything with ease once I got her an Iron Lance. 

Fast-forward to now, and she's easily among the MVPs in my army alongside Joshua and Lute. 

Another one is Noire from Awakening. On her paralogue she was crushing everything before I even recruited her, and once I started using her the massacre didn't stop. Crit machine. 

Guy in FE7. When doing HNM for the first time, I decided to deploy him for a while and see whether I should use him this time him. At the time, I had a bit of a mixed opinion on Myrmidons, since I found the few I'd used to be underwhelming without a Killing Edge or until promotion, and I assumed that giving them anything else would make them pretty much useless. 

But not only did he get a good amount of strength early on, but he just kept getting criticals with just Iron Swords almost every round of combat even up until Endgame, and ended up being one of my best units overall.

To be honnest, near perfect level seems to be a common occurance in PoR. Something similar happened to Mia. Evading death in chapter... 8 (the defece mission), and obtaining a nerar perfect level. Tormod also decided to have a near perfect level as his first level up, but I lost it afterwards... (I think it was Volke getting an unlikely crit form that Killer Bow Archer...) ANd that chapter also had Makalowv Meredik urging me to left him alone, beause hitting ennemies is definitely not his goal today...

Otherwise... Not sure if it counts, but Nino. Maxing everything that matters is what defines her after all.

Dayum dude! Somebody's getting all the brownie points xD

Boyd is epic anyway lol. But I do love it when they do that, I think I had Keiran do it once. Other than that, idk.

Edited by Dragoncat

Darros on a H4 run of Shadow Dragon. He dodge-tanked Fighters on mountains in Chapter 3 and then proceeded to get Str/Skl/Spd his first level in Chapter 4. It was there I knew that he had to stay on my roster. (Not to mention I goofed and lost Barst in that chapter...)

I remember playing FE9 once and trying to decide between Zihark and Stefan (pretty boy swordmasters are a weakness of mine). However, they both engaged in a crit-off. Pretty much every battle with them was a crit - it was insane. In the end, I think they both went to the end level 'cos I just couldn't drop either of them xD 

lmao please tell me you put that Boyd on your team! Thats the Boydening right there. 

Anyway, yeah i had a Stahl who kept getting good levels and smushing things when i was trying to figure out which cav i wanted. Ive also had Beruka just finally say "i want you to use me dammit" and tanked everything in chapter 10 Conquest