Make your own Cipher card!

Flamy

Just as the title says. Faction, Attack, Support, Skills, Title, and everythin' (or just Skills). Show me your style!

Opening up!

Exquisite Swordplay, Tsuki Cost 4 Blade Dancer
Oracle/Female/Sword, 50 ATK/20 SUP/Range 1
"Thank you all for coming to my performance!"        
Blade Dance (AUTO) [Flip 2 Bonds] When this card destroys a unit by battle, you may pay the cost: Untap 1 other unit you control.  
Flourish (ACT) [Once per turn][Tap 1 other Sword unit you control] This card gains 10 ATK x the Cost of the unit tapped to activate this skill.
[DEF] Makeshift Getaway (SUPP) The supported unit loses 10 ATK until the end of this battle, but your opponent cannot declare critical hits this battle.

Thinking up names for things took the longest lol.

Resourceful Tactician, Robin (M) Cost 1 Tactician
Blue/Male/Tome, 30 ATK/20 SUP/ Range 1-2
"One can glean many tactics from the past."
Enemy Analysis (ACT) [Tap] Look at one of your opponent's orbs.
[ATK] Tactician Emblem (SUPP) If the attacking unit has the Blue affinity, you may choose one enemy unit that is not the defending unit and move it.

Adept Grandmaster, Robin (M) Cost 4(3) Grandmaster
Blue/Male/Tome, 60 ATK/20 SUP/Range 1-2
"Wrong move. Here's how it's done!"
Resource management (CONT) If you have fewer orbs than your opponent, this unit can avoid with any tome unit.
Aptitude for Research (AUTO) [OPT] [Flip 1 Bond] When you draw a card, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card.
Having the upper hand (CCS) (CONT) If you have more cards in your hand than your opponent, this unit gains +10 attack.

Edited by Foodies

Oh, I had this one thought out for ages.

The one who seeks true freedom: Walhart, Cost 1 Cavalier

Blue/Male/Sword, 40 ATK/ 10 SUP/ Range 1

"In this world I'm building, its either lead or be led!"

Dauntless charge: (CONT) If you control another ally, and this card is the only unit on the front line, this unit gains 10 attack

[ATK] Attack Emblem (Supp) Until the end of this battle, your attacking unit gains 20 attack.

The Conqueror of Valm: Walhart, Cost 4/3 Conqueror

Blue/Male/Axe, 70 ATK/ 0 SUP/ Range 1
"Behold: I am Walhart the Conqueror! And you are but a pebble upon my path to immortality."
Dominate the Weak (CONT) This unit gains 10 attack for every unit on the enemy backline.

Wolf Berk (ACT) [Flip 2] This unit gains 1-2 range until the end of this turn.

Conquest  (AUTO) If Wolf Berk was activated this turn, and this unit is on the frontline, until the end of the opponent's next turn, enemies attacking this unit cannot perform Critical Hits.

On 4/18/2017 at 1:16 AM, Shireke said:

Oh, I had this one thought out for ages.

The one who seeks true freedom: Walhart, Cost 1 Cavalier

Blue/Male/Sword, 40 ATK/ 10 SUP/ Range 1

"In this world I'm building, its either lead or be led!"

Dauntless charge: (CONT) If you control another ally, and this card is the only unit on the front line, this unit gains 10 attack

[ATK] Attack Emblem (Supp) Until the end of this battle, your attacking unit gains 20 attack.

The Conqueror of Valm: Walhart, Cost 4/3 Conqueror

Blue/Male/Axe, 70 ATK/ 0 SUP/ Range 1
"Behold: I am Walhart the Conqueror! And you are but a pebble upon my path to immortality."
Dominate the Weak (CONT) This unit gains 10 attack for every unit on the enemy backline.

Wolf Berk (ACT) [Flip 2] This unit gains 1-2 range until the end of this turn.

Conquest  (AUTO) If Wolf Berk was activated this turn, and this unit is on the frontline, until the end of the opponent's next turn, enemies attacking this unit cannot perform Critical Hits.

I wish Walhart actually got a card in Series 8 though. Maybe next time.

Mistress of Wyverns, Jill
Cost 5/3
Dragonlord, Green/Female/Flying/Dragon, 60 ATK/30 SUP/1 Range 
“I’m going to stand by what I believe. I will not be ashamed anymore."
(LvlS3) Lady of Talrega (AUTO) [Flip 1 Bond] When this unit’s attack destroys an enemy, you may search your deck for a Green card except “Jill”, show it to your opponent, and place it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.
(LvlS3) Tomahawk (ACT) [Flip 1 Bond] Until the end of this turn, this unit gains 10 attack and this unit’s range becomes 1-2.
Captain’s Encouragement (CONT) While you control an ally ‘Haar’, you do not have to pay the cost for "Lady of Talrega" and “Tomahawk".

I was gonna work on a Cost 1 variant but I got lazy. Can ya blame me :u

Edited by TheVinceKnight

22 hours ago, Shireke said:

What did they mean by this?

So you put a unit in the back to buff him... which "goes against" Walmart's ideals, if his next card is to be believed?

I love threads like this you have no idea.

Mage of All-Consuming Flames, Jemmie Cost 3(2) Mage
Purple/Female/Tome - 50Atk/20Sup - Range 1-2
"Just stay there and BURN!"
[AUTO] Elfire x10 (Flip 1 Bond) - When this unit Critical Hits, you may pay the cost.  If you do, your opponent must discard a card in their hand.
[ACT] Ultra-Hot Special Service (Tap this unit, Flip 2 Bonds) - During your next turn, this unit gains 60 Attack.

Mourning Swordsman, Kilmar Cost 1 Myrmidon
Purple/Male/Sword - 30Atk/10Sup Range 1
"Aileen... Are you telling me to fight?"
[AUTO] Mourning - When you deploy this unit, tap it.
[ACT] Renewed Life (Flip 2 Bonds) - When you untap this unit, you may pay the cost and Class Change this unit with a card from your hand.
[SUPPORT] Attack Emblem (ATK) - Until the end of this battle, your attacking unit gains 20 attack.

Dual-Wielding Falcon, Kilmar Cost 4(3) Swordmaster
Purple/Male/Sword - 70Atk/10Sup Range 1
"After the war, only those who will picture the true peace will know true sadness"
[AUTO] Agony - When an enemy Critical Hits this unit, you may flip a Sword Bond to evade.
[SUPPORT] Mutual Sorrow (ATK/DEF) - If both the Attacking and Defending unit have a card with their name in the retreat, both players discard a card from their hand.

Edited by RetroPikachu