Your +2 orb Special Log in Bonus ideas

Let's face it, we're addicted. The +2 orb daily login bonus for most of this game's life delivered a promise that, given enough time, F2P players could nab a 5 star from every focus. Or finally pull Odin. But the real world of mobile gaming is not so generous.

Currently, there is a Sacred Seals log in bonus to just get us through the week. And then the chills and shakes will return. Let's come up with our own log in bonus ideas to help us sleep at night. We'll whisper sweet nothings into each others' ears as we reminisce of a warmer time. A time where Together We Ride played until we got sick of it. A time before we knew of seasonal characters that could never be pulled again. A time before Voting gauntlets that demand us to have particular characters. 

New Marvel movie Bonus: May 5th, June 7th, and November 3rd are the dates of this year's Marvel movies. Try to pull your own team of colorful, flamboyant superheroes. 

Fire Emblem Warriors Release Bonus: Celebrate buying the new crossover by spending time playing this other crossover game.

Tear Ring Saga Bonus: This franchise developed by that heretic, Shozou Kaga, had its final entry on December 1st of 2005. Celebrate the anniversary of its death by pulling characters from the better franchise. Coincides with a Focus banner for Camilla, Setsuna, Dorcas, and Kris - the retcon master.

_______'s Birthday Bonus: Every day with a character's birthday from 3DS era nets you orbs as a party favor.

Pi Day Bonus: March 14th is Pi day. Initial 5 star rarity is also buffed from 3 percent to 3.14 percent for just this day.

Golden Week Bonus: Golden Week! No school!

This thread has one rule. No Devil's Advocating on behalf of the game's mechanics and economy. If I hear one person say "well feather inflation is meant to overtake orbs" or "skill inheritance took out unit variety so why are you complaining?" instead of contributing ideas, I will ban you. I'll find a way.

How about one for the day Super Smash Bros was released? Different bonus for each Smash game barring Smash64 because no FE.

Melee: 2 Orbs for each of Marth/Roy in your party(only for the first one - 3 Roys and a Marth will still only net you 4)

Brawl: 2 Orbs for each of Marth/Ike in your party(same restriction)

Smash4: 1 Orb for each of Marth/Roy/Ike/Lucina/Robin(M/F)/Corrin(M/F) you own(same restriction, but not only the Units in your party)

A 5-orb bonus on the day each game out in Japan (because haha like they'd note the days they came out in other territories).

A +2 orb bonus for people who actually used Wendy.

And of course 10 for the 2nd of February.

+2 orbs for consecutive daily log-ins, pretty generic one, I know, how boring.

Alternatively

+2 orbs for going to sleep (ever notice how many characters worry about you being tired when you talk to them in the castle? It's almost like they somehow know.)

Paper Mario release day login bonuses:
August 11th (Paper Mario)
July 22nd (The Thousand-Year Door)
April 9th (Super)
November 11th (Sticker Star)
October 13th (Color Splash)

This series is another one of Intelligent Systems' series, and a TTYD NPC even referenced our beloved Blazing Blade! Plus, look at the art style.

There are only 12 months in a year. (Yeah I know)

But maybe they should jsut cut the crap and make daily login orbs permanent. Make it 1 per day with a second for special events.

18 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

There are only 12 months in a year

Wait wait wait . . . . . . . . . 12 months?

Holy crap

Silith.........

You're a genius!!!!!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

jsut 

triggered

Anywho, my orb idea.

You get 2 orbs every time you get a hero to level 40, but you can only do it once per day, you get the orbs the next day, and if you already level 40'd a hero at a previous star tier. Like if I leveled my Nino to 3 star level 40 and promoted her, I'd only get 2 orbs for leveling her to 40 at 3 stars but not at 4 or 5 stars.

Also, If i got another Nino, I still wouldn't get another 2 orbs because its only once per hero.

7 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Sorry I just had to make that jab because people we're suggesting 3.14 and 4.20 even though those dates don't exist in a year. It only goes up to 31.12.

What kind of date has decimal points?  A real date would be something like 03/14/2017 or 04/20/2017!

(Yes, I know what you're saying, but I figure if we're jabbing people for different orders, we can also jab people for different delimiters!  ;-)  )

14 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Sorry I just had to make that jab because people we're suggesting 3.14 and 4.20 even though those dates don't exist in a year. It only goes up to 31.12.

3.14 as in March 14th

I assume this is because you read those dates as DD/MM but its actually MM/DD. 4.2 is April 20th.

I know different places go DD/MM/YYYY so I guess that means you arent American eh?

Unless Im not understanding something here

If IM not, ignore this post

Edited by Arcanite

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

3.14 as in March 14th

I assume this is because you read those dates as DD/MM but its actually MM/DD. 4.2 is April 20th.

I know different places go DD/MM/YYYY so I guess that means you arent American eh?

Unless Im not understanding something here

If IM not, ignore this post

The location says, "Amsterdam", so I think it's probably safe to say Silith uses the European order.  Also, I don't think the post was meant to be serious, but rather to just tease us Americans good-naturedly.

Just now, JJ48 said:

but rather to just tease us Americans good-naturedly.

I think I'm just slowly getting more and more stupid and oblivious everyday.

Spoiler

Too much lifetime movies

@Silith13 I apologize for not understadning exactly what's going on here

Spoiler

forgive me ;-;

Spoiler

please..... ;-;