Finally Went and Joined

Tybrosion

Hello everyone, I finally decided to make an account here after years of on and off lurking. I cannot remember which of Path of Radiance (9) or Radiant Dawn (10) was the first Fire Emblem I played but either way, I started off with the Tellius games back around 2011. It may have been a YouTube Let's Play of Radiant Dawn by SlimKirby that got me interested enough to try the series out myself. Regardless, I have been a big fan of the series ever since. I have beaten most of the games except for 1, 2, 3 and 5. As far as 1 and 5 go, I played through the first couple chapters of those two but then just never continued past that while I have never played a second of either 2 or 3.

Aside from Fire Emblem, I'm pretty much a big Nintendo guy in general with Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Kirby, and Metroid all being favorites of mine. For non-Nintendo franchises, I enjoy Mega Man (mostly Classic and X though I have dabbled in Zero) and Sonic the Hedgehog and also have fond memories of the PS1 games of Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot thanks to the fact that Playstation was the first console that I played back in the day. I am also big on watching football (both college / NCAA and NFL) and baseball (MLB) when it is the season for them.

Anyways I suppose that's enough about myself for now. I hope that I will be a meaningful contributor here on these forums.

-Tybrosion