Fire Emblem Animation

TheEmblem

So out of general curisoity; we all know that there will be cg cutscenes made by studio khara that will be animated. I actually have been thinking about this for a while and would love to see it happen. If nintendo ever got a good studio to animate it; how many here would like an actual fire emblem anime, if done right I think it could totally work. I think it could furthermore because the glimpses shown of the game  cutscenes in the trailers actually look decent  and that it could possibly have some potential. Anyway what do you think yay or a big fat no.

Edited by TheEmblem

If the main series continues to have S supports, we might never get animes of those just because people will be like "FUCK THIS PAIRING" and start Civil Wars. Lol.

That being said, FE games usually have novels and mangas to go with them, so an anime isn't too much of a stretch. I'd watch it. I bet they could even make some games like uh...the one that starts with a F... have a more coherent story.

People seem to not want a FE show just because it would be based on the new games that they're not a fan of. They must be unaware of how the show can be better than the game!

And yeah, something something video game animes never get past season 2 blah blah. I still want them to try. 

I would love it, though I think they need to stay clear of doing one of a story of one of the actual games. I think it should either be a sequel to a pre existing game (like a series based on Tellius), A prequel (Tellius, Fates, Gaiden, any could work), or a spin off based on events that occur in the actual game. That way it is still connected to the series in a major way, but it will allow the writers to have a little "freedom" I guess you can say with creating a story.

I have said this a few times, but I think one of the best options would be turning the Future Past scenario into an anime. Focus on the second generation of Awakening surviving the post apocalyptic Akaneia and eventually having to fight Grima. That would be cool imo, considering it has a lot of what would be familiar to people, but it can be a new story. It would really give freedom to the writers to go where they want with it. The second generation of Awakening could definitely hold their own series, I think in some cases they were better than the 1st generation.

Either that or a sequel to Tellius would be interesting. Maybe focusing on the small adventures of a new Greil Mercenary team. Essentially the 2nd generation of the Greil Mercenaries, whether some be new recruits or children of previous characters.