Hero Merit Acquisition Rate

Clogon

15 minutes ago, OKigen said:

Eh... how do you claim them?

Every 500 points, you can tap on the character standing in your castle. You'll see they're shedding feathers.
It's like your daily hearts replaced by feathers. Maybe you need to place them in a team to make them stand in the castle? Dunno.

I'm going at a decent pace. Olivia and Minerva are soon ready for an easy 1,000 feathers. Do wish you can grind faster but I'm with the rate I'm going at.

Ninian is at 700+ right now, with Ephraim and Michalis almost at 500. SP grinding for Alm has hampered my HM gain rate, but he only needs around 225 more SP to complete his kit. Once that's done I can get back to HM grinding.

48 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Wow, people sure move fast! My highest is Olivia at 350. I'm just training a bunch of random units instead of grinding for feathers. 

Same. I've been training all my 4* up to level 20, so I barely got anything from that. However, I should get some more when I grind my Lukas to level 40 for the next arena season.

My babysitters are at the top: Azura (509), Elise (408), Sanaki (290), Julia (201), and Hinoka (95).

They're followed by the characters I've recently been training: Nino (264), Subaki (105), Linde (94), Kagerou (84).

I just got Olivia and Clarine each to the 500 mark, practically without realizing it. I used them to level characters in the training tower, so they see a lot of use, but I wasn't even monitoring HM, so when I went to my home page to check quests, I had a moment of, "Why are Olivia and Clarine shedding feathers? Oh. OH!"

Was a pleasant surprise.

Chances are that they'll be at 2000 by the time my main fighters are barely approaching 1000. I'll pretty much have to actively grind for anyone else and I dunno if I wanna put that much effort in. Granted, it might be funny to run quad teams of a character to super charge the gain (may get old after the first couple 2000s, though).

Reinhardt is the second to hit 500 for me (Olivia is 600 now), with Minerva in the 400s and Lachesis/Ryoma in the 300s. Currently farming with Olivia/Minerva/Rein/Ryoma because I'm out of people I want to train, anyway. Until I break out the orbs again when Judgral rolls around or I promote someone to 5*, I'll probably just do feather grinding on my main. 

Those 4 together makes 10th stratum cake.

Edited by Thor Odinson

6 hours ago, Lushen said:

Dancers and healers are going to go a lot faster than others due to their usability when training units to level 40.  For that reason, Ninian is at 250 and the next highest is like 120.

True, though my top 2 are Reinhardt and Erika. XD my next 2 are Ninian and Hector.

My highest is Alfonse at 253. Then again, I've been using him a lot in the training tower to help Leo train up to level 40 so that could be why.

Eirika's topping the boards at 598 atm, because she's literally on all of my teams except for the flier one. Azura is a close 2nd at 523, since she's on the training teams & team flier, but not my main offense arena team. Elise is sitting at 446 due to being on every training team. Then it's a scattering of 200-300 for the main arena team (for some reason Ephraim is a clean 100 above the rest of the main arena team...and I have no idea why), and 100s for the trainees...and 0 for the vast majority of my units =P .

Pretty slow going atm. I'm not exactly hurting for feathers and I don't want to turn any of my pretties into feather-shedding pillows, now do I?

QlEnqeK.png

Lucina being the clear favourite ( yeah, until Lucia comes along and becomes my favourite girl )